KoЯn

Got the life. :opusteno:

Jebacka pjesma, jebacki bend i jedan od najboljih koncerata ikad odgledanih. Svojevremeno su mi i omiljeni bend bili (o da, usrali su na zadnja dva albuma pravo, izuzeci Evolution i Starting Over pjesme)...al koncert je bio havarija!!! Puna Šalata, svi ludi, haver se uspio uslikat s Fieldyjem dok sam ja krao po Metal Shopu u Preradovicevoj :mrgreen: Those were days...

Edited by *Nameless*

It was stated in an Interview by Jonathan that the band hopes to get in the studion with Ross in early May and have their ninth studio album finished by late November of 2009. Jonathan also stated that he was excited about this album "because its going to be a return to the old us, its going to be a classic heavy Nu Metal, as fans would call it, album. I've already got some song Ideas and a few album titles, but not a whole lot of progress yet,".

• 1 month later...

Reginald "Fieldy Snuts" Arvizu (as Fieldy's Dreams) (320kbps)

Bio:Fieldy's Dreams lives up to its name. Korn bassist Fieldy felt as though his contributions to his band did not incorporate his love of rap enough. So during a down period between albums, he literally made a rap record despite having no previous experience in the genre besides listening to it. Programming most of the beats himself and enlisting producer Polar Bear to help with the rest, Fieldy's Dreams' first album was released in January of 2002.

2002 - Rock N' Roll Gangster

http://rapidshare.com/files/140496706/2002.Fieldy.Rock.N.Roll.rar

pass: [email protected]

Kakav crni Flyleaf? Jel ti znas kako oni zvuce uopce?? Nije fake, Korn je. Riffovi su sasvim uredni, al nedostaje mi stih, emocija..

Ok,izvinjavam se nije Flyleaf (u brzini sam otkucao), ali je Flymore, a evo i spotica za prvu pesmu,tezak KoRn rip-off...

Dobra plavushica u spotu inache...

:pivopije:

Jeote ee!! Pa ja u zivotu nisam cuo bend koji IDENTICNO nalikuje nekom drugom.

Fake, da. Cak sam i ja pomislio da je novi Korn u pitanju.

Checkirajte si btw bend Mal D' Aurore iz Francuske. Prvi njihov album "Kryzalyd", MRTVA KOPIJA KORNA! Ripoff, al bezvezan totalno.