Death / Grind - preporuke & kultovi

Lunar

@Grob : 

Da, cekam to, na arhivama pise da izlazi u septembru za relapse, a da se na itunes-u pojavio ovog meseca, cover je cool, ko incantation-ovi, samo crno-bela fora.

Taj Electrocutioner (bubnjar) je lud, ima zilion "projekata" zajebace i onog Roggu iz Paganizera, a sa Encoffination je napravio odlican pos'o, proverite to ako niste.

Prosanctusa nema jos, slusao sam neki demo njihov, ni ne secam se kako mi se to svidelo.

According to The Wall Street Journal, Shanna Spalding, a 28-year-old lead singer in the New York City-based death metal band DIVINE INFAMY (in which she performs under the stage name of Purgatory), was arrested Wednesday and charged with two robberies. She is suspected of being the so-called "cat woman robber" — a serial stick-up artist who dons clever disguises, including a cat mask, to rob high-end boutiques around the city.

According to DIVINE INFAMY's MySpace page, Lord Draconia and Gengis Khan play guitar and Ruin plays drums in the band that plays black metal or death metal music. The band, which is not currently signed to a label, is scheduled to play at the Water Grill in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn Saturday night (August 28).

Spalding, who lives in Woodside, Queens, is suspected of robbing four shoe and beauty stores in Manhattan and Queens between April and June. She is currently awaiting arraignment.

catwomansuspect.jpg

catsuspect2.jpg

Death fuckin' metal :rockdevil:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ne znam da li je bilo:

Grave miasma - Exalted emanation

Obscure and evil Death Metal with clear South American influences. The best English Death Metal band since Bolt Thrower. Absolutely essential for anyone with slightly decent taste in Death Metal!

pa malo:

Adversarial - All idols fall before the hammer

Adversarial is a Canadian outfit performing a blend of vile, roots death and black metal not unlike an ungodly abomination of Morbid Angel, Deicide, Angelcorpse and Mayhem.

I za Morbida jedan dobar usisivački split ako je propustio:

Profanatica / Unholy crucifix / Nuclear desecration / Goatsodomy

Svi bendovi su dobri, proverite Nuclear desecration album obavezno, super je.

• Upvote 2

Grave Miasma, odlicno-odlicno, ali sta radi bubanj na Adversarial ha joj, uf koliko ima bendova, ne znam de cu pre, sad se npr. razgibavam uz ovo, nije bas za death-grind, al ko ga jebe

Nocturnal Graves Satan's Cross

Formed in 2004, the band includes/has included members of influential Australian bands such as Deströyer 666, Hobbs’ Angel of Death, Gospel of the Horns and Bestial Warlust. After a number of demos, Nocturnal Graves signed to Nuclear War Now! Productions and released their debut full length ‘Satan’s Cross’ in 2007.

euBqD.jpg satanscross.jpg

Nema sta, sve na mestu, valjda nece ostati samo na tom ep-u, nikad dosta takvih bendova, vidim da deo ekipe svira i u Cruciamentum-u, bas sam

danas preslusao njihov demo, imam i ja dosta stvari za preporuku, al ne treba preterivati, download folder mi je poplavljen...

U kurac me poljubite, potpuno sam ispao iz ekstremnih voda. Previse Dejvida Gete i Lejdi Gage za mene!

Lady Gaga :rockdevil: Guettu ne volim...

Nego vidim da te nema, verovatno si šmrkao sa guzica rasnih kurvi uz navedeni soundtrack... welcome back to Hell.

Edited by Grobodan

• 3 weeks later...

Mislim da nije, ali blizi se, treba da izadje za Razorback, demo je stvarno odlican, ocekuje se kvalitetno izdanje i jedva cekam.

Vest sa sajta, avgust 11 GRAVE RITUAL: The debut album is currently being mixed by the guys from the band Necrovorous from Greece and is coming along great.

Sly from Fondlecorpse will once again be handling layout duties! Get ready for some gory, dark, and morbid Death Metal from these mutants!

Kul, znate šta vam je činiti kad iscuri, a evo još jednog potencijalno zanimljivog imena:

Disma was formed in January 2007 by guitarists Bill Venner (Incantation, Body of Christ) and Daryl Kahan (Abazagorath, Funebrarum, Assück etc) with the intention of creating some heavy and morbid Death Metal.

Shawn Eldridge (Funebrarum) joined the ranks on drums with Randi Strokes (Methadrone) on bass in 2008. Craig Pillard (Incantation, Evoken, Disciples of Mockery, Womb etc.) recently joined on vocals completing the line-up.

The Vault of Membros demo has been unleashed in November and is directly available from the band.

The name ‘’Disma’’ is a play on the band Xysma and the word ‘’dismal’‘. Fans of the late 80’s and early 90’s Death Metal rejoice!

Čim je tu ekipa iz Incantation zna se da će biti dobro.

E jbg Milane, uvek si korak ispred, ne može te čovek zajebati nikako. Evo još jedno vrelo izdanje u najavi:

Encoff_BH_AD.jpg

We're thrilled to announce that we will be releasing a brand new 7" EP On BLOOD HARVEST.

The songs have recently been recorded and are currently being mixed and mastered. "Seventh Temple of Laodicean Scripture" is two suffocating and murky tracks of Encoffination's now trademark doom. Dreary, abysmal death, absolved of all sin, devoid of all faith. A journey into the further reaches of the cryptic tombs of metal.

Tracks: "Revulsion of the Chalice, Indulgence of Salivating Innocence"

"Unrepentant Indifference to the False Evangel"

U poslednje vrijeme sam slusao dosta kvalitetnog sranja, evo samo da potvrdim neke preporuke. Da se ne zbunite, najvise tu ima deatha, al se nadje i ponesto drugo. Ocjene su vjerovatno previse subjektivne, ja sva ova izdanja volim tako da..

Pa da pocnemo:

Adversarial-All Idols Fall Before the Hammer 4-

Adversarial+-+All+Idols+Fall+Before+The+Hammer+(2010).JPG

Kanadjani i teska artiljerija.

Bastard Priest-Under The Hammer Of Destruction 4

1b975cb876f9839e82c54b6773ff595b.jpg

Death/crust, uh na ovo sam balavio.

Denouncement Pyre-World Cremation 3

denouncement-pyre-world-cremation.jpg

Obzirom da su australijanci, mozda sam ocekivao malo vise. Al ima dobrih dijelova.

Encoffination-Ritual Ascension Beyond Flesh + Temples Descend Below the Earth (ep) 4+

272555.jpg

Album + ep, kakav kombo. Samo kad procitam ovo na MA (The ritual procession of Death and Eternity).. dvojac koji cini bend radi u jos par kvalitetnih DM bendova, sto je samo po sebi dovoljna preporuka. Sakralni death/doom, uh.

Father Befouled-Morbid Destitution Of Covenant 4+/5-

father%20befouled.jpg

Incantation skola, rasturancija. Ko nekad u 8 :haha:

Fukpig-Belief Is The Death Of Intelligence 3+

300.jpg

Nekakav death/grind/crust, jebem li ga. Cim sam upalio, odma mi je sinulo 'englezi, Anaal Nathrakh trip'. Dobro

Grave Miasma-Realm Of Evoked Doom 5-

Grave_Miasma_th.jpg

Ovo me oduvalo. Jos jedan Incantation worship, skoro pa perfektno. Jebote. Sve su potrefili - rifovi, produkcija, vokal, atmosfera. Definitivno preporuka #1

Grave Upheaval-Grave Upheaval 4

gr.jpg

Otkidanje, jos jedan bend iz sakralne plejade ala. Encoffination. Ocigledan uticaj zemljaka Impetuous ritual i Aethyrvorous. Santa madre de dios.

Edited by morbid god
  • Upvote 1