Najjebozovniji muškarci

Brynhildr

Aj da pitam i ja nešto devojke.

Ja u životu ne bih želeo da budem plavušan, ili nešto drugo u odnosu na ono što sam sad (navika jbg ;) ), ali ako bih morao da budem plavušan, izabrao bih da budem ovakav:

Slika slika...

Valja li taj?

(meni je on, lično... ljudina)

To se zove I got smthng in my ass faca :haha:

To se zove I got smthng in my ass faca :haha:

Devojko svaka ti cast. Najzad izgleda devojka koja ima oci. Onaj lik je ruzan do bola. Ima neku svinjsku gubicu i jadna ta devojka koja misli da je on lep. Pogledaj stranu pre ove i vidi baticu sto ga ja stavih. Parite malo oci i grejte mastu, a ne sa ovim gaborima. To je isto kao kada bi ga ja bacao na Rusku Jakic.

Devojko svaka ti cast. Najzad izgleda devojka koja ima oci. Onaj lik je ruzan do bola. Ima neku svinjsku gubicu i jadna ta devojka koja misli da je on lep. Pogledaj stranu pre ove i vidi baticu sto ga ja stavih. Parite malo oci i grejte mastu, a ne sa ovim gaborima. To je isto kao kada bi ga ja bacao na Rusku Jakic.

Daj ne klepetaj.

Peder is an eventing rider who changed track to show jumping. After winning double gold as a junior at the 1989 European Championships and finishing 14th in the 1992 Olympics, Peder quit eventing in 2000. It’s a decision that he hasn’t regretted.

When he was included in the Swedish squad for the 2004 Olympics, Peder was actually picked with a view to the 2008 Games. But the decision was the right one, because much of the credit for the silver medal that the Swedish team brought home from Athens must go to Peder, who also finished fourth in the individual jumping. It was a historic success bearing the signature of artist Peder from Österlen, whose achievements in 2004, including winning the Modena Grand Prix in Italy, catapulted him up the world rankings and into the world’s top 100 riders. In 2005 Peder was the best Swedish rider at the European Championships in Italy, finishing 15th on his top horse H&M Magic Bengtsson. In 2006 Peder won the Wierden Grand Prix on H&M Lavito. Peder’s aim is to become established in the world’s top echelon of show jumpers.

Peder Fredricson has been working with H&M since 2003. A fellow member of the Swedish national team and Olympic medallist, Malin Baryard-Johnsson, has been involved in Team H&M since 1996.

Peder and Malin are painstaking and single-minded in their pursuit of excellence. As such they are two superb role models for their fans all over the world in the only Olympic sport in which men and women compete on equal terms.

http://www.hm.com/us/abouthm/hmsponsors/pederfredricson/aboutpeder__pederabout.nhtml