Ov Hell

Svart

Shagrath-ovi vokali podsećaju po malo na DCA, znači malo su moderniji i sve što ide uz to i onda to dodate na muziku King ov Hell-a i dobijete preciznu sliku kako bend zvuči. Ima tu još par nekih semplova u prvoj pesmi pa to je mao obogatilo izdanje.

• 1 month later...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, provalite biografiju na last.fm-u: http://www.last.fm/music/ov+hell

Out of Norway’s lamest and whitest metal bands rises… Ov HELL!!!!\m/!!1!. This group of Satan’s all-stars has been sharpening their teeth to look like a vampire goth kids in some of black metal’s most laughed at/sell-out bands for many years. Known as key figures in bands such as Dimmu Borgir and Gorgoroth, Shagrath and King (who was dishonorably discharged from Gorgoroth) have come together to bring forward a new chapter in Trendy Norwegian Black Metal (TNBM) history. Ov HELL will carry on in the same tradition for which King and Shagrath are known: NSBM Mallcore. But the collaboration between the two will mark a new era for them both. Frost, Ice Dale (aka Chea-Man!) and Teloch have been recruited (although Teloch and Frost have recently declined as they want to keep a positive reputation) for the first full-length release which is entitled “The Underworld Regime of the Aryan Race”. The album combines the best from two worlds - King’s remarkably unenthusiastic/stolen riffs and the distinguishable washed out (and audio enhanced) voice of Shagrath. The end result is a black metal album that contains all of the power and blast beats worthy of their evil pedigrees. Expect an assault on all false gods and Hot Topic stores at your nearest mall.

“The album will contain a mixture of our different musical preferences and the personalities involved, which hopefully will lead to something original and new. Although I have to say though that I am more occupied of developing myself spiritually and musically than strive to be viewed as original by fans. This album contains music I’ve worked on in my Gorgoroth and God Seed years.

Neka zavera?:ph34r:

Ma jok, nego kontam da nikoga ne boli kurac pored "Aealo"-a. :mhihi:

• 2 weeks later...