Meshuggah

azal

pise da je to ukrao od cercila ili da je cercilov ortak i savremenik? icon_smile.gif

pre koji mesec mi komsija pricao kako je mrzeo tog lika sto je rasirio noge...

i svi su tad bili u fazonu "kakav retard". i sudije mu davale patetika ocene za stil (u fazonu nema umetnicku vrednost, tad se skakalo potpuno skupljenih skija). medjutim provalise da je momak bacao najduze.

ode moj komsija u vojsku, ne prati nikakav sport godinu-dve (koliko je vec trajala vojska te 80-neke), vrati se, upali tv da gleda ski letove i ima sta da vidi - svi sad skacu rasirenih nogu.

to ga je dotuklo i skokove vise nije gledao, sve do pre koji mesec kad je navratio do mene i zajedno pogledasmo icon_smile.gif.

...to je prica mog zivota.

P.S. skapirao sam zasto pokazuje \/ biggrin.gif

poz

50% poena ide na duzinu, 25% na let (polozaj, sigurnost...), 25% na doskok. Jan je '85-e poc'o da skace u "v", pa su mu uvek skidali tih 25%, al' je '89-e osvojio prvo mesto, pa ih je sve napusio. Od 92-e nadalje, svi sampinjoni skacu u "v".

To je prica tvog zivota icon_smile.gif

Ako neke cifre nisu pogresne.

• 2 weeks later...

Morgan Ågren has been a drummer since age four. Born in Umeå, Sweden, Mr. Ågren was spotted as an outstanding talent at a young age as he began performing publicly at age seven, and eventually joined forces with Mats Öberg in 1981.

They later formed Zappsteetoot together in 1984, a band internationally known for performing Zappa's music.

In 1988, Morgan Ågren age 20 was, along with Mats, invited by Frank Zappa to do a guest performance at Mr. Zappa's Stockholm peformance. Blown away by his skills, Mr. Zappa invited Morgan to the States to partake in several projects, including the 1994 Grammy Award winning CD "Zappa's Universe" with Steve Vai as well as a sold out New York performance of Zappa's classical program at Lincoln Centers Great Performers Series at Avery Fisher Hall . Morgan also shares the drummers seat with Terry Bozzio on Dweezil Zappa 's album "Shampoohorn". In 1996 Morgan has toured throughout Europe as member of Glen Hughes band, and later to Japan in 1997. 1996 also saw the formation of Morgan Ågren's own record label Ultimate Audio Entertainment, dedicated to the release of "new" music.

Morgan has recorded several albums as a member of

"The Flesh Quartet", amongst them the Grammy Award winning "Goodbye Sweden" and "Flow" (Award for Best Album 1993). In addition to his international performances with Zappa’s Universe and with Mats Öberg in Mats/Morgan Band.

Morgan was featured in a unique project, May 1997, of the Swedish Film Institute, making his debut in the movie theaters and at several international film festivals. Described as a sound experience, the 4 minute 35mm short-film "Lullaby for lost souls" showcases Morgan in "a free-form Stereo Dolby drum explosion".

MESHUGGAH have apparently pushed back the release date of their new album, Catch 33, to May 31st in the U.S. and May 16th in Europe. The album will be released through Nuclear Blast Records.

The follow-up to 2002's Nothing, is said to be a “ceaseless 47 minute song divided into 13 parts.”

nisam ja toliko duhovit.

dakle, srazmerna je mojoj duhovitosti na kvadrat. icon_razz.gif

btw, taj mats&morgan je kvlt prog rock u Svedskoj i van, pominjao ovaj iz Flower Kingsa kao bend u kome svira najbolji bubnjar Skandinavije icon_da.gif

nisam ja toliko duhovit.

dakle, srazmerna je mojoj duhovitosti na kvadrat. icon_razz.gif

btw, taj mats&morgan je kvlt prog rock u Svedskoj i van, pominjao ovaj iz Flower Kingsa kao bend u kome svira najbolji bubnjar Skandinavije icon_da.gif

pa morao je za solo album da zove najboljeg Svedskog bubnjara kad vec u bendu svira sa #2. mhihi.gif

nova Meshuggah ima da bude bruka.

to svi vec znamo.

Evo sta pise o albumu na NB sajtu:

The musicians announced that only a couple of weeks of finalizing the arrangements and mixing the whole affair are left to be done: "We just want to tell you guys that we are on the last couple of weeks work, 'just' some pieces in the puzzle that need to be forced to fit with some help from the crowbar of love, some mixing and then we should be done.” They also promised a “smashing radio hit”, that “should be in the Top 3 most aired songs ever within two weeks time." Yeah, right! That might indeed happen – if hell freezes over AND radio surprisingly starts playing extreme and extremely complicated metal. Let’s wait and see…

neverovatno..

baš sam gledao koji su bendovi tamo osnovani.. čoveče..

. Amsvartner Umeå

2. Ancient Wisdom Umeå

3. Angst (Swe) Norrköping/Umeå

4. Auberon Umeå

5. Becksvart Umeå

6. Bewitched (Swe) Umeå

7. Coine Umeå

8. Cult of Luna Umeå

9. Embracing Umeå

10. Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects Umeå

11. Gotham City Umeå

12. Guillotine (Swe) Umeå