Nile

ZWER

ph34r.gifAJME

širi se trač da je Vesano otišao iz Nile! icon_confused.gif

ošla ja na službeni sajt, a kad ono.....

TOUR NEWS AND STATEMENT FROM JON VESANO

From Gunter Ford World Management February 28, 2005

Nile would like to announce that on the upcoming tour of Europe, Steve Tucker will be playing Bass. On the following tour of America with King Diamond bass duties will be handled by Kreishloff . Nile is looking for a new touring bass player and all interested parties should contact the band via [email protected] .

Letter from Jon Vesano below..

"Hail Nile fans....

I'm sure you're probably getting a trickle of information on what is going on. I have decided to depart Nile for several reasons being personal and business related. There were some opportunities presented to me that forced me to make a life altering decision and something had to give, in turn was my involvement with Nile. I wish I could have both but you can't have everything. It was the hardest decision I have ever had to make cause I do love being part of Nile. I had to weigh out all of the options for my future and stability for myself. It will be something that I miss dearly and will never forget. I'm sure there will be rumors rolling around. I'm sure this statement will bring some clarity to the crap that some people may say.

For the time being I will be focusing on my own musical material at home where demands of my career will not have as much conflict. I never intended on placing Nile into a position of stress but like I said there are

several factors to this decision. I hope the Fans of Nile can understand that at some time in everyones life will come a cross roads to where you must choose to be secure and happy with yourself. I truly enjoyed my 4 years with Nile and hope everyone did as well.

I wish Karl, Dallas and George the best of luck and I am sure they will deliver what Nile fans desire cause they deserve it. See you all soon!!!!

Jon"

• 2 weeks later...

Zove se: Annihilation Of The Wicked

A evo ti i trackilst

1. Dusk Falls Upon The Temple Of The Serpent On The Mount Of Sunrise 00:53

2. Cast Down The Heretic 05:45

3. Sacrifice Unto Sebek 03:02

4. User-Maat-Re 09:15

5. The Burning Pits Of The Duat 03:52

6. Chapter Of Obeisance Before Giving Breath To The Inert One In The Presence Of The Cresent Shaped Horns 05:21

7. Lashed To The Slave Stick 04:18

8. Spawn Of Uamenti 01:14

9. Annihilation Of The Wicked 08:38

10. Von Unaussprechlichen Kulten 09:46