Whitesnake

Volvox

Pise vam u ovom linku gore o bubnjaru

"Classic Rock magazine reported in September that the new WHITESNAKE album, "Good To Be Bad", will be released on May 13, 2008 via SPV"

A da svi znamo da albumi/izdavaci/izvodjachi ispunjavaju date rokove ( GnR mi pare na pamet )

Please welcome new Whitesnake drummer Chris Frazier!

Once Again...The Olde Order Changeth!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen...

Please Put Your Hands Together & Welcome To Whitesnake... ( Drum Roll...Yes...REALLY! )

Mr Chris Frazier...Drummer Extraordinaire!!!

The new Whitesnake album 'Good To Be Bad' scheduled for release in the Spring of 2008 will be their 10th studio record & will feature the exceptional percussive talents of Chris Frazier, the latest member to grace the ranks of the band alongside Doug Aldrich on guitar, who also co-wrote & co-produced the album with David Coverdale & Michael McIntyre...Timothy Drury on Keyboards...the terribly good looking Uriah Duffy on horny bass...& Reb Beach on guitar...Chris takes over the drum chair from the ambidextrous Mr Tommy Aldridge, drummer par excellence, who earlier in the year left to pursue alternate musical adventures...We all wish TA well on his journey & take great delight in introducing to you a new, & remarkable talent...so, without further ado...please say hello to Chris Frazier...( Cue The Music!!! )

http://whitesnake.com/new/cfinterview/cfindex.html

Ma BL mama...

Da li se zna nesto o cenam.... i kako ja u Srbiji da qpim karte za to?I koliki je kapacitet te hale...Ne verujem da je veca ooood ..... recimo hale na Sajmu u Bg gde su Maideni bili...i cudi me WS da odrzava tu konc - oni pune stadione!!!

Cena karte za Banjaluku ce biti 15 eura.

Ajmeeee

Dzabe!!!!A gde mogu da odem pa da si rezervisem koju?Mislim da li se mogu qpiti u Srbiji,da ne idem tamo,da me deru tapkarosi,ili jos gore nema karata,nemojte ljudi - k'o boga vas molim!!!! :confused: