Symfonia

Totamealand

Ukratko, Tolkki najverovatnije raskrstio sa muzikom.

http://www.roadrunne...wsitemID=166770

A komentar!!! :mhihi: :mhihi: :mhihi:

I have a wonderful wife and daughter, who also happens to be a world-class singer."

Hmm... If he has 'a wonderful wife' then why does he betray her constantly? Because she agreed for 'open marriage'?

And soon he will be having another daughter here. But unfortunatelly he seems to 'forget' about that VERY IMPORTANT FACT.

I never handle my private stuff in public but since he threated everybody in the past and all his victims were manipulated by him enough to be afraid of talking... I have to be the one that will open world's eyes to what this person is doing.

But first of all, since he keeps saying he is ABOVE THE LAW (his words in one of the late emails to me: 'Anyway, unlike you, I am not afraid of courts, I have spend time there before. Its not the end of the world for me.') and doesnt care about what will happen with his baby girl that will come to this world on February, I just simply have to fight for this innocent new life growing inside of me rights. And since he doesn't treat me seriously... I have to speek out loud.

o boze jebote

"And he threats he will publish a video with our intimate stuff (yes, he is pervert enough to record all his girls like that. And we all trusted him!) to make me slut in public and then he'll take Polish lawyer to prove that I'm a whore and he will not have to pay alimentary. He threats me and torments me psychically since I reminded him about his responsibility here:'-( I cannot sleep. I cannot eat because of him:'-(

"

Edited by Marko, Mon_a[MOR]e

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Former STRATOVARIUS, REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE and SYMFONIA mainman Timo Tolkki has launched a PledgeMusic.com campaign to support the release of his fourth solo album, "Classical Variations 2: Credo". Tentatively due on October 29, 2012, the double album will include over two hours of music and will feature guest appearances by Tuomo Lassila (the founder of STRATOVARIUS) on drums, Michael Vescera (OBSESSSION, LOUDNESS, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) on vocals and Michele Luppi (THAUROROD, ex-VISION DIVINE) on vocals.

:lol:

• 2 months later...

Izguglah da vidim da li ima nesto od toga i naletim na Tolkkijev profil na Facebooku:

Jedan od statusa:

Football:the most retarded game in the world where grown up men run after leather ball and 50 000 monkeys scream out of their lungs the name of their country and when it loses they either start a fight or burst into crying. Also nowadays every other week a player dies to heart attack. That happens easily when you either take EPO hormone or manipulate the body genetically for "better results". Have a nice Worldchimpionships :)

Koja budala :haha:

(btw. Kiske ce da peva na jednoj pesmi na tom novom albumu)

• 1 month later...

Koji kralj :haha: :haha: :haha:

Former STRATOVARIUS, REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE and SYMFONIA mainman Timo Tolkki, who recently launched a PledgeMusic.com campaign to support the release of his fourth solo album, "Classical Variations 2: Credo", has issued the following update:

"While I have been working on the new 'Credo' album, I have started to speak with several friends in the music business to exchange creative ideas.

"A lot of musicians and people I talked to were really impressed with how the material is coming along. This brought me in contact with some people that offered me a really interesting and better situation on both artistic and personal level. However, this new incredible opportunity that I have is not compatible with the PledgeMusic project which I have started with you.

"Considering that I am looking at a way more interesting and exciting project which will ultimately make you happier, dear friends and fans, I have decided to cancel the work done so far on the 'Credo' album. Everybody will be contacted and reimbursed from the pledges I have received. In the case of questions, please turn to PledgeMusic.

"Again, there is no reason to be disappointed, you will hear and see very soon (probably in the first quarter of 2013) the outcome of what is happening behind the curtain.

"Needless to say, this is an exciting and creative period in my life and it has been very uplifting to see that you are out there supporting my music and work.

Please know that this is important for me and has given me strength to create and look to the the future in a brighter and more exciting way. Stay tuned for more great news soon!"