Dark Tranquillity

Earendil

Exposures – In Retrospect And Denial, DARK TRANQUILLITY

...celebrates its 15th birthday by releasing a double CD featuring rare and previously unreleased material. The band comments

this release as follows:

“For many years, we’ve received lots of questions regarding the possibility of our pre-album material ever being released on CD, and we’re very happy to provide old and new fans that are interested in the first chapter of our history with a viable alternative to forking out a small

fortune on Ebay for a worn-out original copy of the demo or 7” EP.

After a lot of digging though the vaults, the original DAT tapes for our ”Trail Of Life Decayed” demo (1991) and ”A Moonclad Reflection” EP (1992) were found, and we could happily note that they were intact and had survived the ten years in limbo remarkably well. With the help of some carefully executed mastering magic, the sound quality has been boosted a great deal.

In addition, we have the pleasure of including a couple of songs that were recorded during the studio sessions for our last three albums. Some of these tracks, like “Exposure” and “Cornered”, have until now only been available on limited edition versions of the albums, while

some others, like “Static”, “No One” and “In Sight”, are previously unheard by anyone outside the immediate band circle.

great double cd release... icon_rockdevil.gif

icon_rockdevil.gifmrred.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Kad smo vec kod live nastupa, sad nabavih mp3 zapis sa DVD ja "Live Damage" iz 2003 godine pa bih voleo da mi se neko obrati ako ima taj koncert na DVD ju ili na DivX u . Veoma dobro odsvirano, cini mi se da nije ni sminkan zvuk naknadno. Mozda nije bas previse ostro, ali je ako prijatno za slusanje. 21 pesma, 1h 25m lepe i kvalitetne svirke ... veoma dobro izdanje ...

VRUCE VESTI!Tracklist novog albuma:

01. THE NEW BUILD

02. THROUGH SMUDGED LENSES

03. OUT OF NOTHING

04. THE ENDLESS FEED

05. LOST TO APATHY

06. MIND MATTERS

07. ONE THOUGHT

08. DRY RUN

09. AM I 1?

10. SENSES TIED

11. MY NEGATION

Cover:

user posted image

Svidja mi se!! icon_rockdevil.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Javi se za finalni Mix kod cika Solija ako ti nije daleko da ides do Vrnjacke banje kod Baala ... ili se nakaci na net icon_smile.gif

Daklem, to smo cekali i docekali !!!! Imali smo sta i da cekamo ... ovo je dobar album, mozda ne remek delo, ali mu apsolutno nista ne fali. Zvuk je skroz dobar, stilski je sve u duhu prethodnih albuma, a izgleda da bend nije poceo da nosi trenerke i dredove, kao neki, necu reci koji mrred.gif Mozda na nekim mestima ima malo vise klavijature, koja povremeno daje prizvuk finske skole, ali ne smeta. Prepoznatljivi rifovi, solaze i vokal ostavljaju bend u kategorijama gde je i ranije bio.

OVAJ ALBUM TREBA IMATI !!!!!!!!! IF momci ... gde bi vam kraj bio da ste snimali ovakve albume zadnjih godina ...

Edited by solicitor

Evo i ja da dam neki koment..Mrzi me da pishem o svakoj pesmi posebno..

Ali ukratko album je pun pogodak. Ima dosta varijacija, sve to lepo upakovano. Ponajvishe me podseca na "Mind" mozda zbog brutalnosti. Prve dve pesme su stvarno jedne od "najtezih" koje je bend ikada snimio.

Nije "Damage Done" ali zato zasluzuje 9.5/10, i sada su ostavili In Flames dAAAleko iza sebe.

LOST TO APATHYN!!!!!

icon_rockdevil.gif