Angra

Elderane

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Solo projekat Rafaela Bittencourt-a, red je bio da cujemo i od njega nesto :rockdevil:

jako dobar Progressive Metal/Rock

Bittencourt Project

line up:

Rafael Bittencourt- Guitars and Vocals (Angra)

Marcell Cardozo - Drums

Valentino - Percussion

Felipe Andreoli - Normal, Fretless and Upright Basses (Firesign, Di'Anno, Kiko Loureiro, Freakeys, Almah, Karma (Bra), Angra, Fábio Laguna, Edu Falaschi, Paul Di'Anno)

Fernando Nunes - Bass and fretless bass

Fabrizio DiSarno - Keyboards

Nei Medeiros - Keyboards

Frank Djoni - Accordion

Tony SZ - Additional percussion

http://ifolder.ru/8472539

www.mediaportal.ru

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Brazilian drummer Ricardo Confessori (ANGRA, SHAMAN) has issued the following update:

"Along all my journey as a musician, I had the oportunity to play in several bands. I recorded my first album with a band from south of the country, called GARCIA & GARCIA, in the late '80s (we started in 1989, to be exact) and since then I've been in three famous brazilian bands: KORZUS, ANGRA and SHAMAN. Last year I was invited to return to one of those bands, ANGRA, the band that made me internationally famous as a professional and that gave me experience that I still use in my everyday work. It's not necessary to say that ANGRA had a huge importance in my life — being something constant in my life — when talking about the songs I still play in SHAMAN, or the ANGRA CDs that are asked to be autographed, almost everything.

"SHAMAN came back in 2007, after a total remodelation in its lineup, and with mine and my bandmates every efforts we made until here, with an outstanding CD, a DVD to be released soon and a tour with an orchestra in Europe in the summer of the current year. This achievement won't be thrown away, that's why I say that SHAMAN will stay with me and I will strive in double, as far as possible, to keep the magic going."

Priester otishao? o_0 Kad kako?

Koliko sam ja pratio jesu. Nisu radili dve godine ...

Evo i citat:

"According to a posting on ANGRA guitarist Kiko Loureiro's blog, ANGRA will end its two-year hiatus by teaming up with fellow Brazilian metallers SEPULTURA for a massive tour of Brazil and the rest of Latin America ..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

јес да је само 128 кбпс, ал послужиће док браћа руси не поставе лослес. ево слушам, и кез не силази с лица. ајде што царски свира, ал какве идеје има овај човек, биће ово инструментални албум године.

Evo Kika sa boljim bitrateom. :)

c587349b985b8909c06708aad202d44c.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Headstrong 04:50

2. Desperado 05:46

3. Cutting Edge 03:56

4. Excuse Me 04:27

5. Se Entrega, Corisco! 06:31

6. A Clairvoyance 03:19

7. Corrosive Voices 04:28

8. Whispering 05:54

9. Outrageous 06:11