Jooj WInter puuu kakav album i Thorr's Hammer rulz, previse sam pijan

Play your gloom axe Stephen O'Malley

Sub bass clinging to the sides of the valley

Sub bass ringing in each last ditch and combe

Greg Anderson purvey a sonic doom.

To rage in sound this valiant despair

Doom and gloom as each a splendid pair

To rage in sound the valiant despair:

Coven je mila majka, mada je taj prvi album vrhovni kult koji su ikada snimili. Posle su imali jos 2 (i jos jedan 2008. kada su imali reunion) ali u njih nisam preterano zalazio, a trebao bih. A Jinx Dawson je :wub: :wub: :wub:

:da:

nece da skodi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WT2199shWM&feature=related

, The Devil's Blood - Queen Of My Burning Heart..

Funeral Circle is a Doom band hailing from Vancouver, Canada and have released their first official ep courtesy of Miskatonic Records.

Within the 30 minutes or so of this CD you will sounds similar to Candlemass, Pentagram, The Lamp Of Thoth, Paul Chain, Saint Vitus, Witchfinder General, Solstice.

If you’re into traditional Doom Metal and if you are a old school Doom fan you will dig the hell out of this baby.

246571.jpg

When I Say Worship...You Say Satan!

Odlican je EP, valjda ce se skontati da snime i album, stvarno ima puno bendova i meni je uvek problem da izaberem nesto za preporuku, nekad pogodim nekad ne.

Materijala ima puno pogotovo u cenjenom nam doom pravcu ali uvek gledam da ubacim neke malo neobicnije stvari jer se ovde klasici znaju a prate se i novi bendovi.

Ova tri benda sam dosta slusao u poslednje vreme, kontam da su onako prilicno cudni, cak bi se i iznenadio ako bi se nekom svideli ali eto ako imate vremena i strpljenja

pored hiperprodukcije i ostalih cuda bas me interesuje da li bi jos nekom pasovali.

GLtNX.jpg   oUSoS.jpg   aPgv2.jpg Linkovi

Bas mi je drago sto si skontao bend, ima nesto jebeno u albumu, totalno se pogubim kad ga slusam.

Ovaj bend mi ovih dana uvek negde na listi, nije klasicni doom ali opet ima "to nesto" pa ga pustam bas cesto. Shadow of the Torturer

Crushing doom from the northwest, formed by ex-Aldebaran front-man Mike Brown, the 33 minutes of chaotic sludge on this disc is some of the heaviest, most bleakest doom around.

Fans of Hooded Menace will dig the horror filled growling, the vocals which are a kind of gargle drowning in mucus fit the sound perfectly. There is one short track of squealing, screeching noise

and three other filth ridden dirges of a normal length. Each of those are of a equally high standard but they are over-shadowed by a 18 minute journey into controlled madness with a track called

"Alchemy of Nine Dimensions". This track is some real scary stuff, crawling for its entire length, the track reaches new heights of tension filled, down-tuned epic greatness.

AKp2l.jpg

March Into Chaos

Edited by Milan

Vidis, mislio sam da sam pohvalio albume od Wounded king i Centurion ghost. Prva liga. Iskreno, mogu da kazem da sam se na ovoj temi osevapio sto se tice nekih (meni novih) izdanja. Ne mogu da se ih se naslusam, al nema veze, na HDD uvjek ima mjesta.

Pohvalio bih kompletnu ekipu na odlicnim preporukama do sad.

Evo da ostavim i ja nešto.

Možda su upućeniji slušali, ali ja nisam

DEATH ROW - Alive in Death (Best of/Compilation, 2009)

http://letitfuckinride.blogspot.com/2009/10/casue-im-not-living-you-soon-will-be.html

Za one koji ne znaju, jedna od faza legendarnog Pentagrama, ovo je kompilacija na 2 diska iz 2009.

Edited by Grobodan

Uuuuuuuu, sad se setih necega jebenog sto morate da cujete. Svedski bend Siena Root, njihov novi album. Dakle, uzmete psihodelicni okultni rock iz '70-tih na foru Led Zeppelin i kompanije i dodate na to hindu instrumente. Album je podeljen na dva dela, pri cemu je prvi vise u tom mahom instrumentalnom (mada ima i vokala, i muskih i zenskih) psychedelic rock fazonu a drugi je cist instrumentalni hindu trip, dusu dao za meditaciju ili uzivanje u opojnim supstancama. :haha: I omot je odradjen u retro fazonu a snimak je 100% analogni, ja se odavno ovako ne odusevih necim sto mi je pristiglo na recenziranje.

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/qj0acgy5c

siena-root.jpg

Uuuuuuuu, sad se setih necega jebenog sto morate da cujete. Svedski bend Siena Root, njihov novi album. Dakle, uzmete psihodelicni okultni rock iz '70-tih na foru Led Zeppelin i kompanije i dodate na to hindu instrumente. Album je podeljen na dva dela, pri cemu je prvi vise u tom mahom instrumentalnom (mada ima i vokala, i muskih i zenskih) psychedelic rock fazonu a drugi je cist instrumentalni hindu trip, dusu dao za meditaciju ili uzivanje u opojnim supstancama. :haha: I omot je odradjen u retro fazonu a snimak je 100% analogni, ja se odavno ovako ne odusevih necim sto mi je pristiglo na recenziranje.

Good shit!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ereb Altor - The End

Ereb Altor formed way back in the 90's by Isole members, Crister Olssen and Daniel Bryntse. This is their side project where they share

all the instrumental and vocal work making Ereb Altor a true two man band. Most of the elements that make up a "Doom" album are here,

long songs that are sometimes drawn out, some repetitive sections and moments where not much happens at all except build intensity and atmosphere.

If you are aware of the sound of the members working band "Isole", you will hear a lot of similarities also, the overall sound isn't that far removed from that band.

There is not a lot of variety here and the songs become a little like a copy of themselves, its still good stuff but it the songs a little short on ideas.

The highlight of the disc is without a doubt the title track which is split into 3 parts taking up 24 minutes of the album.

I found the album to be split into three parts of varying quality, a great start, a dull middle and a absolutely awe-inspiring ending.

The end will appeal to both Epic Metal fans and Doom Metal fans but also the more traditional Heavy Metal fan should be able to get something out of this,

hardly original but rather exhilarating for the most of the album. 7/10