Doom preporuke i noviteti

Baal

Encoffination - Ritual Ascension Beyond Flesh (2010)

encoffination-ritual_ascension_beyond_flesh.jpg

Mrzi me da pisem, ekipa je sledeca

Ghoat - Vocals, Guitar, Bass (Father Befouled, Festered, Hills of Sefiroth, Winds of Old, Stormhammer (USA)...)

Elektrokutioner - Drums (Decrepitaph, Festered, Skincrawler, Shrouded, Tombstones (USA), Black Pentagram Cult...)

Encoffination play a gloomy, darkness-ridden manifestation of death/doom, taking the very best of bands like dISEMBOWELMENT, Sempiternal Deathreign and Decomposed and melding it into an atmosphere reminiscent of Incantation or even Morpheus Descends.

@morbid : Mada ja te opise uzimam sa dosta rezerve, imas degena koji se nekad tako nalupetaju, skines i ne mozes da verujes dje je

on cuo to sto je napisao, tako da ovi, po mom misljenju, najvise imaju slicnosti sa onim sporijim incantation delovima, a znas

i ovog lika iz Father Befouled...

Aprile, jebiga, ja bas u tripu da sam malo proredio sa postovima, moram da se zanimam sa necim dok ne odem u kafanu da locem :)

Father Befouled je dobra rasturancija. Ne znam jesam li preporucivao Daath Shadow-Crowns for Kings, izdali za Osmose, odlican death/black sa ritualnom atmosferom(diabolicno, uz blagi voodoo touch).

Skinuh sad Encoffination, pa da preslusam.

Evo jedna vest:

Shape Of Despair Back On The Road

The band has just finished their work on a 7' EP called "Written in My Scars". It will be out by Solarfall Records – sub-label of Aftermath Music - and will consist in 2 absolutely new tracks. The artwork for the EP is just done. The official release date is still unknown.

_7_inch_3mm_spined_sleeve-1.jpg

Inace,snimaju i trecu za neki split,to ce biti Lycia - Estrella cover.

Edited by Defunctus

Evo jedna vest:

Shape Of Despair Back On The Road

The band has just finished their work on a 7' EP called "Written in My Scars". It will be out by Solarfall Records – sub-label of Aftermath Music - and will consist in 2 absolutely new tracks. The artwork for the EP is just done. The official release date is still unknown.

Inace,snimaju i trecu za neki split,to ce biti Lycia - Estrella cover.

:rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

posle 6 godina

Encoffination - Ritual Ascension Beyond Flesh (2010)

encoffination-ritual_ascension_beyond_flesh.jpg

Mrzi me da pisem, ekipa je sledeca

Ghoat - Vocals, Guitar, Bass (Father Befouled, Festered, Hills of Sefiroth, Winds of Old, Stormhammer (USA)...)

Elektrokutioner - Drums (Decrepitaph, Festered, Skincrawler, Shrouded, Tombstones (USA), Black Pentagram Cult...)

Encoffination play a gloomy, darkness-ridden manifestation of death/doom, taking the very best of bands like dISEMBOWELMENT, Sempiternal Deathreign and Decomposed and melding it into an atmosphere reminiscent of Incantation or even Morpheus Descends.

Dobro je ovo, mnogo dobro. Bas po mom meraku.

Nešto sam češljao ovom temom da vidim šta sam propustio i našao sam par odličnih stvari...

Prvi je Griftegard i njihov debi snažnog i jasnog, odlično iskomponovanog duma koji me je podsetio da izvučem malo debi The 11th Hour koji sam nekako ofrlje prešao ali isto je to jedno jako izdanje. The wounded kings - Shadows over Atlantis mi se bio dojmio pa sam našao i debi njihov koji ipak nije na nivou pomenutog. Ali zado zvezde su Houtr of 13 sa svojim old school occult stilom, baš kako volim, slušaće se još dosta.

Tako da, šibajte i dalje ljudi, znajte da neko to ceni i prati :rockdevil:;)

Evo jednog tradicionalnog noviteta. Njihov prvenac i vidim da ga hvale.

Witchsorrow - Witchsorrow (2010)

1273012199_witch300.jpg

'Embracing the spirit of the second wave of post 70’s bands that defined the genre, England’s Witchsorrow echo the mournful cries of St. Vitus, Trouble, Candlemass, Revelation, Penance and more recent masters, Reverend Bizarre. This is about as unfashionable as it gets; no grim drone, post rock pap or ambient crap, Witchsorrow play unashamed Doom Metal in its purest form. As Nick confirms; “I wanted the band to be everything I loved about doom. I’d see a lot of bands in Vitus shirts around, but it was all feedback and sludge and screaming. I like that stuff, but there weren’t hardly any bands doing doom the way I loved it, doom METAL. Some bands try not to be associated with metal, whereas we’re nothing else! We’re just very slow, miserable metal”.'

http://rapidshare.com/files/406109059/WSrw_320_ByRobixxx.rar