Doom preporuke i noviteti

Baal

Hello svima!

Nisam baš neki redovni posetilac foruma al svratih da vidim o čemu se priča i šta ima novo, pa me je zainteresovala ova tema... Doduše nisam mogla da čitam sve, pa ne znam da li je već neko pomenuo bendove kao DOOM:VS, Rapture, Saattue... Ako nije, eto preporuke... A evo i po pesma od sva tri benda. :cool:

DOOM:VS - Oblivion Upon Us

Edited by Trollgirl

ta prva dva su itekako pominjana,za taj drugi nisam cuo..

DoomVS mi je medju omiljenim dumerima svih vremena..

Erikson je genije kakav se retko radja..

^Nice, to je must za slusanje (Incessant Desire For Palatable Flesh)

Evo jedne pesme sa albuma koji treba da izadje krajem septembra, poslusao sam je jednom i brisnuo, kulturno cu sacekati album, izgleda da ce biti ok October Tide - Blackness Devours

mene malo brine kako ce zvucati album..nista posebno nisam zapazio..produkcija je ispeglana i moderna sto me pomalo odbija..

al dobro,posle deset-petnaest godina sigurno ne mogu da zvuce kao Rain Without End..

videcemo kakav je album..

to je nesto sto jako dugo ocekujem i nadam se da nisu izgubili inspiraciju..

Edited by Fapril ethereal

Heathendom - Nescience mediafire rapidshare

XubkT.jpg

These guys walk the path of bands such as Solitude Aeturnus, Memento Mori, Candlemass, Sorcerer, Memory Garden etc, but are also influenced by bands such as

Sanctuary and King Diamond . Wherever a definition of Power/Doom Metal is written, a photo of HEATHENDOM should be next to it.

A solid wall of heavy riffs, inspired, fast although doomy and powerful is hitting the poor unaware listener. While the constant crushing technical guitar riffing is building

the musical visions of the band, you will be totally stunned by the vocals of Dimitris Koutsouvelis who sings like an out-of-this-world musical child of King Diamond and Messiah.

10 tracks of doom, epic, dark, operatic, majestic music but most of all, HEAVY metal music and emotions that not many bands can create. A complete work, in all ways, from all sides,

this is a piece of art, haunting, balanced, professional, visionary, in its own way and identity.

E ljudi...

DOOMSHINE - Piper at the gates of doom

Znači ko voli Candlemass i epski dum u globalu ovo jednostavno ne sme da propusti! Skoro izašlo i već kupi vrhunske recenzije.

Pa na prosloj strani sam ja to okacio, kao i link za prvi album, nego jos jedan mnogo jak funeral doom bend/album:

Lethargy Of Death – Necrology (2010)

http://hotfile.com/dl/62232317/0b930ab/Lethargy_of_Death-2010.rar

a evo i ovo:

Iron Void - Spell Of Ruin Mcd 2010 (dobar trad doom iz UK)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HGG59JJ6

• 2 weeks later...

Slusao, dobro je...juce sam saznao za ovaj bend, treba da im izadje novi album, pa skinem ja lepo ovaj prethodni, naravno ima tu svega, nije bas ni "user friendly" ali svideo mi se.  

Ehnahre – The Man Closing Up (2008)

10dijqb.jpg

The term “experimental death metal” can be applied in any number of ways to this Boston, Massachusetts band.

Featuring ex-members of Kayo Dot, Biolich and forcefedglass, this quintet take elements of doom, death metal, ambient and sludge

to an entirely different level. The band’s spastic, crushing and dissonant sound will turn your bowels inside out with ease as they shift from

soul damning, suffocating doom to seizure-inducing rhythms with little to no transition.

Hvala za Spiritual Beggars, skinuo sam ali nisam stigao da preslusam, evo neke nove nove funeralstine

The NULLL Collective - De Monstris

280189.jpg

E.M. Hearst (The Sad Sun, Wraith of the Ropes, Torture Wheel)

Stijn van Cauter (Cold Aeon, Dance Nihil, Beyond Black Void, Fall of the Grey-Winged One, The Ethereal (Bel), Pantheist, The Sad Sun, Solicide, In Somnis, Until Death Overtakes Me, Wijlen Wij)

S.P. White (Dynamical System Collective, ThoraxEmbalmer, Edge of Darkness, Uncertainty Principle)

This is what you might call Extreme Death Doom. Indeed, if there were such a thing, I'd call this 'Traditional Extreme Death Doom'.

It harks back to the less progressive times of early Evoken and Esoteric. It's blunt, no messing about, it's simple in contruction and effective in delivery.

Like those early extreme albums, 'De Monstris' takes the more brutal approach to creating depression.