Doom preporuke i noviteti

Baal

Cool, volim taj bend, sta ima noviteta, u picku materinu...aj da probam sa ovim

Altar Of Dagon -2010- Scriptures For This Dead Earth

qgzn1.jpg

The band raised from the ashes of Alazith in 2007 and their influences vary widely, resulting in a blend of, let's say, horror punk/death rock, doom and heavy metal.

As reported on their myspace page, they are musically inspired by metal mainstays Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Venom, Judas Priest, Metallica and Danzig and they

like to play their own doom style by incorporating heavier thrash metal, black metal and death metal elements

Their style is quite difficult to tag as it varies a lot. On the web someone called it “doom-sludge-horror metal”, but it’s not completely exhaustive.

The tunes are surely dark but the rhythms are rather fast due to the massive employment of, let’s call it like this, “heavy metal”.

Heavy Guitar Riffs, Thunderous Bass and Drums and Erie Clean Vocals give you vision of what could be the next Evolution of Heavy Metal what we like to call Dagonian Doom Metal…

mozda preterase sa 15 pesama, ali meni nesto i ne smeta, while i'm at it, proverite i ovo

Christian Mistress - Agony & Opium

moSOh.jpg IxTOB.gif

here's a definite classic from the always awesome 20buckspin. old school metal, bringing to mind the early denim clad years of the 80s. manilla road comes to mind ,also maiden, judas priest only with husky female vocals.

The shredding dual guitar lead trade-offs, performed with the utmost class, never lose sight of memorable songcraft first and foremost. Anchored by a tight, driving rhythm section and the raw and throaty instantly memorable

vocal delivery of Christine Davis, the Christian Mistress sound is immediately familiar and yet sounds like no other heavy metal band currently working."

Fallen

66827.jpg

Funeral Doom iz Norveske sa dubokim muskim vokalom (bez grola). Imaju samo jedan album i on je izdat 2004. godine i mogu vam reci da je sasvim solidan bend. Pomalo masne pesme na tom albumu ali ko voli takav Doom, svidece mu se. Par pesama mozete cuti na youtube-u cisto da vidite o cemu se radi...

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/148853601/A_Tragedys.Fallen.Doomstermaniac.rar

Btw, jos uvek cekam da izadje prvi album Omit-a, i da uzivam u glasu drage mi Cecilie. Pa kada izadje album, da se bace na drugi album Skumring-a yeah...

Cheers!!!

• Upvote 1

Dream of an Opium Eater are an instrumental Metal band, originally commissioned by Roskilde Festival in Denmark to play a one-off set in 2007. The band play music which accompanies Norwegian short horror films, which are projected onstage throughout the performance.

The band played the Odeon stage at Roskilde Festival on 07/07/07. Although this was intended to be their only show, the band were then approached by Carling Leeds Festival, resulting in a performance on the Alternative Stage at Leeds on 23/08/07. A third show was performed at the Wacken Open Air festival in Germany, on 1 August 2008.

Ivar Bjørnson also plays guitar for Norwegian bands Enslaved and Trinacria, Reuben Gotto plays guitar for UK bands Johnny Truant and Twin Zero, Julia Ruzicka currently plays bass guitar for Tricky and was a member of the now defunct Million Dead, and Ben Calvert plays drums for Killing Joke as well as Malpractice, an Adam F fronted rock band.

Reuben Gotto - Guitar

Ivar Bjørnson - Guitar

Julia Ruzicka - Bass Guitar

Ben Calvert - Drums

Dream of an Opium Eater - Live At Roskilde Festival [2007]

4413189.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Idyll Part 1 6:42

02. Idyll Part 2 3:02

http://www.mediafire.com/?nonczznqhmn

Edited by Talvi
  • Upvote 1

Paa, slabo ima toga, Encoffination mi sve bolji i bolji, mozda da proveris ovaj bend, to je ta aussie ekipa, koja sad jebe kevu, vise je za death temu, tamo sam ih i preporucivao. Za sada smo demo, mnogo je dobar. Opici i split Necros Christos/Goat Molestor.

Grave Upheaval - Grave Upheaval [demo] (2010)

t5v5U.jpg S14ik.jpg

i dje je vise link za novi Place Of Skulls!

• Upvote 1

Ekstra jak epic doom metal iz Njemacke - Spirit Descent:

Jan Eichelbaum - Vocals (Deceptive Silence)

Andreas G. Libera - Guitar, Vocals (Aeternitas (Deu), Cold Embrace (Deu), Holy Moses (Deu), Inc, Wolfgard)

Randolph T. Reaper - Guitar (The Lamp of Thoth)

Guido Preussner - Drums (The Name, Freakadella)

Spirit Descent - Doominion (2010)

I nista losiji traditional doom Italijani - Fangtooth:

Sfack - Vocals, Guitars

Painkiller - Guitars (Exhuman)

Joseph Reginson - Bass (Denied (Ita), Passion for Lilith)

Grendel "The Animal" - Drums (Exhuman)

Fangtooth - Fangtooth (2010)

Edited by NullPointerException

Dobri su ovi bendovi, taj Pallbearer bas ima Warninga, bice to dobar album, Fangtooth mi se svideo, steta sto nisu uspeli da izvuku bolju produkciju. Da ubacim nesto potencijalno simpaticno za ovu heavy okultnu ekipu.

Elisabeth.jpg the 2010 demo and the 2010 Elisabeth 7” vynil myspace zanimljiv about

Ghost do sound “old” heavy metal pleasantly “poisoned” by some doomy riffs and sinister atmospheres, don’t expect the typical Rise Above Records’ extreme doom stuff à-la-Electric Wizard.

They don’t sound like the “normal” doom bands we are used to hear, maybe they recall a bit some blackish NWOBHM sounds in the vein of Witchfinder General.

Svirace sad na Roadburn festivalu i na onom Fenrizovom Live Evil, a polovinom oktobra izlazi album za Rise Above (Opus Eponymous)