Doom preporuke i noviteti

Baal

Hour Of 13 - The Ritualist 2010

35n9gdt.jpg

"About two years ago now Hour Of 13 released one of the most memorable debut albums which established them as one of the new leaders

in occult-driven doom metal. "The Ritualist" not only is a great follow up to that album but in some ways, it's even better through stronger

production and doom tunes that are rich in catchiness. The first thing that becomes clear is the guitar sound has been giving a extra boost of

chunkiness on this album and the overall production is more polished than the debut offering"

Da, na arhivama pise da je Philip Swanson napustio bend ali su se skontali ponovo, nisam znao da su zvali Alana, to bi bilo isto zanimljivo. Ova prica me podseti na jos jedan bend Last Chapter i album

The Living Waters, tu ulete niko drugi do Robert Lowe, snimili su demo sa njim a posto nisu mogli da nadju pevaca snimise i ovaj album, koji nije sad nesto specijalno ali meni su cool takve

situacije pa evo i tog linka ako neko hoce da poslusa Last Chapter - The Living Waters.

Edited by Milan

Evo jos par "bajatih" stvari koje su se odomacile u mom plejeru vec mjesecima. Ne znam da li je neko vec ranije preporucivao ovdje, steta ako nije:

Nex - Meni stasno dobar bend iz Svedske, traditional doom bez hipi elemenata, ali sa elementima death/doom-a :muzicar:

Nex - Zero (2007)

Great Coven - Traditional/epic doom iz Spanije, meni jedan od najboljih doom albuma ikada. Izdali su samo ovaj album ali je remek djelo. Posle oformili drugi doom bend - Eight Hands For Kali, takodje odlican bend.

Great Coven - Viaticum (2004)

World Below - Cistokrvni (traditional)doom metal iz Svedske. Izdali 3 albuma, ali ovaj prvi je najbolji.

Sacrifices To The Moon (2004)

"Uzivajte" :rockdevil::pivopije:

Wheel - Wheel

SFvWx.jpg

Bio (from myspace) : "Wheel was formed in 2006 under the name Ethereal Sleep by Marcus and Arkadius, former members of the power metal band Avanatis

from Dortmund, and Benjamin, former member Dortmund's Thrashers McDeath.

The common goal of the trio was to create old school, heavy, emotional music different from their former bands and so traditional Doom Metal was the only logical consequence,

it's massive and melodic doom attack iliti emo doom he he

evo preporuka za jedan koncert.

l_9b350796b125456e86c87209948c6609.jpg

Postoje letovi sa low cost Bg-Bec 5.11. i Bec-Bg 7.11. Znaci povratnu kartu kupim za nekih 60 evra, tamo zanocim u nekom hostelu i eto kombinacije da za male pare i sa samo jednim slobodnim danom odgledam neke od omiljenih bendova :-). Definitivno cu nastojati da ovo realizujem

Edited by NullPointerException

For Mircalla 

For%20Mircalla.jpg

Debut from Briton Rites, new project of Howie Bentley (Cauldron Born) and Phil Swanson (Seamount, Hour of 13...) 

Deeply inspired by classic NWOBHM bands like Witchfinder General, or (obviously) Black Sabbath, For Mircalla is a riff-feast of epic proportions, with a thick, fuzzy guitar sound ripping out killer old-school riffs and solos. Bentley is all about chugging, ultra-heavy guitars and a pervasive atmosphere of doom and darkness. This is like a distillation of old Sabbath, Gothic Horror fiction, and Hammer movies all stirred in together. There is a solid NWOBHM flair to the sound, but the recording is very slick and clear and it's obvious that Bentley's long experience allows him to get just the right tone. I was concerned about Phil Swanson on vocals, as his voice is a bit iffy, and sometimes he can sound out of place. His voice is particular and only fits certain kinds of music, fortunately, that is this kind of music. I could wish for someone with a darker and deeper voice, but he works.

novi October Tide jebote!!!!

tek sam sad saznao ovde:My link

deo iz tog intervjua:

Wow, I had no idea there was going to be another October Tide album…

“Jonas [who played on the previous two October Tide albums] isn’t on it. I don’t really know what other guys he used but it’s supposed to be finished. Maybe he’s shopping for a deal with it. It’s going to be interesting to hear it. There’s probably a lot of surprises going on with that one – but at the same time it shows he can write. I would say he should step up and next time give me half a Katatonia album to work on! [laughs]”

:rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil: