tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Trebalo je odmah da mi ukažeš na avatar icon_wink.gif

EDIT: Inače, ovo je privremeno rešenje što se tiče avatara.. A i ima svoju simboliku kod nekih ljudi na ovom forumu.

Edited by BaalBehrit

jesi i ti imao osećaj da su ti otpala jaja u jednom trenutku?

ma iz isis ekipe nikad ništa loše nije došlo.

priča se da će novi red sparowes biti odličan.. već je smiksan i sve. pored onog 3way splita, sad će za robotic empire da izađe i spilt sa grails.

This Beautiful Mess @ Christian Rock

: Your Gateway to Music and More from a Christian Perspective ...Slow down as you approach the gate, and have your change ready....icon_smile.gif

user posted image

Despite the fact that there are still two months of music ahead of us before the end of the year, I am convinced that This Beautiful Mess will be right there in my list of top albums for the year.  Hailing from Holland and released on Deep Elm Records, this band casts off the clichés of emo-dom and creates a fresh new sound grounded firmly in an indie-pop sensibility.

Melodic and noisy at the same time, This Beautiful Mess has created an album focusing on the themes of sin and redemption and the struggle to live a life of faith, without being preachy or sounding like some sort of derivative CCM. 

The first song on the new album, "Black Is the New Red," sets the tone for the disc right up front:

Here I am, but where are you

I'm a jar and I'm empty too

I forgot how to pray to you

Buried my treasure in the ground

Are you near, is it far?

Can I get to where you are?

And in song after song these same sentiments are expressed, sometimes in gut wrenching detail.  In the slightly funky "Cacophonic," the singer cries out:

I believed in you daddy, but lately it's so hard to keep the faith.

...Can you take anymore of this, can I still be forgiven?

In "Clean" there is a revelation of the atoning work of Christ:

You went out there on your own. 

You went out there to carry the weight.

And nobody here goes free.

You went to wear the crown of thorns.

To throw the first stone at yourself.

And later:

Every finger is pointing at you.

Everything is accusing you.

Everybody is needing a scapegoat.

So you got out there.

You're hit in the face.

You're spit in the face.

Now where is your God?

And where is your grace?

This album includes songs of praise (Soundtrack of My Life), and original Psalms (Sola Gratia: Only Grace).  On "Advent Hymn," the band presents their adaptation of Psalm 40 that while not as anthemic as the U2 song "40," is certainly just as sweet.

Arjen Van Wijk presents the poetic lyrics in an emotionally provocative way, and combined with the music, creates a beautiful atmosphere that sounds great the first time, and grows on you with each new listen.

icon_biggrin.gif

slusljivo.usporedbe sa M83 nesnosne.novi radio dept. suxa big time.icon_cry.gif

sad mi se skinuo Dysrhythmia album, ali znam da će da mi deluje mlako jer sam slušao behold.. the arctopus i orthrelm opsesivno ovih dana icon_smile.gif

http://www.myspace.com/orthodoxband

ovi španci nisu loši.. sleep/sunn

Orthodox is a power trio whose sonic larder is filled to the brim with such cold storage 90s basics as The Melvins, Sleep, Trouble, Earth, Sunn0))), Thrones, plus theyve added to the mix an inevitable ur-trudge of early Sabbath, DANCE OF THE LEMMINGS-period Amon Duul 2 and Yankee Sabbalikes Bang (Future Shock), with unconscious nods to early Japrock deadbeats Speed Glue & Shinki (Red Doll), Joey Smiths Philipino walking dead Juan De La Cruz (Wanna Take You Home) and Flower Travellin Bands evenmorestrungoutthantheoriginal versh of Black Sabbath or (again) Flowers own Hiroshima." Julian Cope.

sad im izašao prvi album.

circa s. imam odavno, nesto na j ide album. izbrisao sam ga sa harda, ali mi je na diskovima.

album je gej sranje ali će se tebi svideti

taj Kaddisfly bi mogao biti zanimljiv, sad baš gledam neke recenzije..

Edited by KRANG