tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Ne znam sta nije u redu, mada se to cesto desava. sad.gif Javi mi se tamo pa da probam upload?

ako pricas o podrumskom vazduhu - mogu ja ocas posla da ga uploadujem na moj sajt, pa da delis ljudima link da skidaju. icon_da.gif

poslije ovakvih izjava me ne cudi sto smo na 89

rapsidnome - pazi, ozbiljno to kazem za nijemce, bio sam tamo i vidio sam, a nije to tesko zapaziti ni covjeku koji nije bio u njemackoj

taj narod se nevidjeno degradira u zadnje vrijeme

iako vaze za jedan od naprednijih naroda u istoriji, stvari su drasticno drugacije danas, prosjecan njemac je stvarno jedno jadno stvorenje, nijemci su postali totalno bez-perspektivni kao zajednica

ne govorim o glupim koeficijentima inteligencije, nego o realnom stanju stvari u drustvu

...uostalom, ko ti garantuje da sam ja srbin? icon_smile.gif

The Seven Mile Journey - The Journey Studies [VME]

user posted image

7 godina in development. danski post rock.

postao sam oprezan sa ovim stvarima, ali recenzije kao

To suggest this is the listening experience of the year so far goes without saying. To imply it may be one of the new century’s finest releases is not too outlandish an accusation.

se samo gomilaju, pa sam rešio da skinem.

šteta što ga ima samo na oink

a tamo mi šer očajan.

The guitar-work on this album is beautiful. There are many similarities to the second and third Explosions In The Sky albums. There are also some similarities to the music of fellow-Danes, Kent.

haha

dobar album. mnogo dobar. iako je ovaj lik što je recenzirao debil. prave neviđene buildupove a uopšte nemaju distorziju! uopšte.

super melodije, ni malo dosadnih delova... mnogo fin album. upravo sam ga okačio na IT, pa ko hoće nek skine.

---

pojavio se i piano medžik EP

evo koga zanima, a može i da skroluje ovaj deo:

Boomkat:

The latest ep from dream popsters Piano Magic sees them go even further into the realm of Cocteau Twins/This Mortal Coil-style hazy wistful gorgeousness. After last year’s largely electronic outing ‘Opencast’ we were all a little unsure where they would go next, but Incurable is totally different – this is 100% warming alternative pop, blanketed by haunting vocals provided by new Peacefrog signing Angele David-Guillou of Klima. There are those of us that lament the death of slightly gothic pop, dreaming at night of the return of Liz Fraser (Teardrop wasn’t enough dammit!) in all her slightly tapped glory. For now though we can make do with Piano Magic, their Franco-European blend of influence not only reflects the best of 80s macabre dreampop but also manages to carve out a sound all of their own. For now Piano Magic remain somewhat underground in the UK, with their largest following in Europe and the USA, but this could all be set to change with Incurable.

Label blurb:

World-exclusive to Important Records, a new 4 track EP of brand new material from London's Piano Magic. In stark contrast to last winter's Opencast Heart EP (also on Important), Incurable brings to mind the mid-80's 4AD Records ethereal romanticism of This Mortal Coil, Cocteau Twins and Dead Can Dance. It's a glacially produced, though spiritually warm, set of songs which evoke beautiful, though bleak, European Winter landscapes, lost causes and broken hearts. Incurable features guest vocals from Angele David-Guillou of Klima, recently signed to the esteemed Peacefrog label (Jose Gonzalez, Nouvelle Vague) and who is currently recording her debut album with producer Guy Fixsen (Laika, My Bloody Valentine).

Piano Magic are a living advertisement for the Entente Cordiale. Though based in London, 4 of the group are French and this intercultural exchange of creative perspectives has resulted in some of the most beautiful, evocative and romantic music of the past 10 years. Though unashamedly "underground" in Britain, Piano Magic have amassed a grandiose, devout following across Europe and the States amongst tortured souls and lonely librarians. Their most recent album,

Disaffected (Darla), received high praise in Mojo, Uncut and The Wire, amongst others.

The group were instrumental in coaxing 70's folk legend, Vashti Bunyan, out of retirement recently and have additionally collaborated with the likes of Low, Cornershop and Tarwater.

--

a takođe i novi [ADVANCE] The Radio Dept. - Pet Grief

Edited by KRANG