Guns n' Roses

michelle

Guns N' Roses: Illusions albumi?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif odlicno. baci tekst, ja cu prevesti! icon_smile.gif

u stvari, ne treba mi tekst, mogu i ovako..

"cuvena problematicna rock n roll zvijezda sinoc je poslije koncerta vidjena u drustvu nekoliko extra Svedjanki manekenki u holu hotela u kom je bio smjesten. nekoliko paparaca Axla su pratili jos od koncertne sale, te je zvijezdi u jednom momentu puk`o film, i pomaris`o se s tri paparaza, dvije manekenke i jednim slucajnim konobarom. u cijelu frku je uletilo obezbjedjenje hotela koje je izvuklo deblji kraj."

i tako icon_smile.gif

edit..

s bonjovi.co.yu/forum pravim quote.. da ne prevodimo sa svedskog icon_smile.gif

STOCKHOLM, Sweden

Axl Rose was arrested early Tuesday after allegedly biting a security guard in the leg at his hotel, police said.

The Guns N' Roses frontman was ordered held in jail by prosecutors on suspicion of attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel where the alleged scuffle took place, said police spokeswoman Towe Hagg.

Rose, 44, could be kept in jail until Friday, Hagg said.

Guns N' Roses were scheduled to perform in Oslo, Norway, on Wednesday, but it was unclear whether the concert would be canceled, concert organizer Ema Telstar spokeswoman Catarina Oscarsson said.

Oscarsson said the band wasn't traveling with a publicist and would not comment on the arrest.

Hagg told The Associated Press that Rose was drunk during the confrontation and was not questioned by police until he had sobered up.

"He was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away," she said.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman in the hotel lobby.

Police officer Fredrik Nylen was quoted by the daily Aftonbladet Web site as saying Rose acted aggressively toward police and had to be handcuffed and restrained in the hotel.

"He kept a high profile, so to speak," Nylen, one of the officers who helped arrest Rose, was quoted as saying.

Guns N' Roses played a concert in Stockholm's Globe Arena on Monday night, and had been partying at a well-known nightclub before the scuffle, Aftonbladet said.

In May, Rose and fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger capped an evening out at a new club called The Plumm in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood with midnight fisticuffs.

The scuffle reportedly started after Rose moved the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend. According to Rose, Hilfiger, 55, smacked him in the arm and told him to put the drink back.

Rose was at the club to play a surprise set for "Rent" actress

Rosario Dawson for her 27th birthday party.

He did perform, and dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "my good friend Tommy Hilfiger."

Edited by blondie

Pusten je iz zatvora.

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was released from a Swedish jail on Tuesday, after being arrested for allegedly biting a security guard on the leg. Rose was held on suspicion of attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel in Stockholm where the alleged scuffle took place, according to police spokeswoman Towe Hagg. After agreeing to pay a fine of 40,000 kronor ($5,500), he was released from jail around 7pm. He was also ordered to pay 10,000 kronor ($1,360) in damages to the security guard. No criminal files were filed against Rose, who is set to perform in Oslo, Norway, tonight. According to Hagg, the singer was intoxicated at the time of the 8am confrontation and "was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away." It is not known what exactly started the altercation, but Swedish tabloid newspapers claim the security guard attempted to step in when the 44-year-old rocker began arguing with a woman in the hotel lobby. One of the officers who arrested Rose, Fredrik Nylen, was quoted on the Aftonbladet news website as saying that the rocker had behaved aggressively toward police and had to be "handcuffed and restrained" in the hotel. The band played a concert in Stockholm Globe Arena on Monday night, and Rose had been partying at a popular nightclub before the Tuesday morning incident, according to the Swedish news report.

sta bi sa onim Rare DVDem?

m?

Ma imala sam neke viruse pa sam morala da aninstalinam Bit Spirirt, sad samna BitCometu i moram sve iz pocetka. Bilo je stiglo do 29%, ima i sedera i leechera, ali slabo je islo, bogami. Sutra cu ponovo da ga stavim na download, taman kad mi se zavrse neke druge gluposti.

Inace, ovaj dvd iz Njujorka je ok, ali jedna staticna kamera snima icon_smile.gif

obozavam G'N'R icon_da.gificon_da.gificon_da.gif i jako mi je zao sto su se raspali,ali da su opstali verovatno bi me jako razocarali jer bih shvatila koliko oni imaju losih pesama i td.........a ovako ih obozavam!!!!!sve sto je lepo kratko traje.........a i bolje je tako!

ovo je izuzetno velika misao,i treba biti genije da bi je razumeo

Htela je da kaze da voli Ganse, pa joj je naravno zao sto su se raspali. Ali joj je ipak donekle drago sto su se raspali, jer smatra da bi u slucaju da su ostali zajedno sigurno snimili lose pesme. Posto su se raspali, do toga nije doslo, pa sada moze da uziva u dobrim pesmama ovog benda.

To je moje tumacenje posta

Edited by michelle

• 2 weeks later...

Pre neki dan me keva prvi put videla u onoj majci sa turneje i kao 'Odakle ti ta majca?'

Ja:'Dobio sam je za rodjendan' (sad da joj objasnjavam da sam bio na koncertu,potrajalo bi 100 godina)

Ona:'Bas je lepa majca.I ta slika napred'

biggrin.gif

Ha,eto i kevi se svidja majca sa turneje laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mind_spin

Gunsi su jedni od retkih bendova koji su uzivo zvucali 100x bolje nego na albumu, slash i duff se bacaju u publiku, matt rastura sa svojim deonicama, axl crveni od energicnog pevanja...ludilo icon_rockdevil.gif .Mada je bolje sto su stali na vreme...slash, duff i matt su ipak jos uvek tu sa velvet revolver-om icon_biggrin.gif. Ali ipak guns n' roses su jedni jedini i samo stara ekipa moze da ih obnovi a ne axl sa nekim "strancima". Slash's snakepit rules musik19.gif

Edited by mind_spin

hmm .. drug iz shpanije potpuno razocharan koncertom (izmedju ostalog jer je i kasnio 2h), a grk kaze da je bilo fenomenalno i da axl josh uvek ima super glas ... phh .. shta sad chovek da misli ...

Guest mind_spin

Axl ima dobar glas, ali sadasnji gunsi nisu isto, ja ne znam sta on pokusava ali ocigledno da svi pamte guns n' roses iz 80, a novi album koji najavljuje vec godinama nikako da izadje...Volim i njega naravno, ali sad je vec malo preterao ! icon_sad.gif

Lazo,izbrisiporuke iz pm jer ti je prepun

Biosam na malom odmoru,sutra tirezem sve i saljem

Sad ima mesta,al' sam sad ja na odmoru laugh.gif

Btw Axl je imao nekih problema na poslednjem koncertu,tokom celog dana je imao povisen pritisak,pa je zadnje 2 pesme otpevao Bach

Bach je pevao pesme Gansa? (Paradise City i sta jos?)