5. empty

6. a natural disaster

7. judgment/panic

8. inner silence

9. one last goodbye

10. violence

11. flying

12. comfortably numb

prakticno isti setlist kao i iz zagreba pre dve godine.. jedino sto su dodali violence (valjda je do sada bubnjar naucio da je svira uzivo icon_smile.gif )

hi everyone. we are going into Les Smith's Sewerside studios next week to record three songs to be released on the internet in time for the UK tour with HIM.

its looking good at the moment. the songs are good, there is interest from a label we are interested in, and it looks positive. the three tracks will be available on our web site

(not I-tunes as previously reported, we feel paypal will help it to be more available to all who want it )

and there will be a donate option if people wish to help the band by paying for the songs.

the songs are

1. one day

2. everything

3. angels walk among us

we'll be in touch soon

its going well here in yorkshire at Les's sewercide studio..

we layed down drums and piano for 'everything' and it sounds great.. i have hopes a song like this might just get us noticed, its a great tune, powerful and big and people should like it.. it's intentions are good hehe :-)

now its time to put down backing tracks for 'space' and 'ann further'.. been working on the end section of 'space' last night and today, thrown together different parts and it seems to be working, its a pretty big track this one, fairly dark (in the vein of mogwai and tool among others) and again i can't help feeling reactions will be positive..

ann further is a song i just adore and i'll post again when we have the tracks for that. all i can say is, from the very first moment we played it, it lifted the roof off the rehearsal room (so to speak) it created an immediate reaction. its somewhere in the territory of 'closer' and its brilliant.

must go, can't stop the rock!

A.

• 2 weeks later...

a gle sta kaze:

Greetings to all...
Here we present a brand new anathema song called 'everything'. 
It has been recorded and mixed by the band, independent of any record company.  

We decided to give this song directly to the public as soon as it was finished, as a thank you to all those people who have kept faith with anathema and what we are doing.
Anathema presently has no record deal. 
For this reason we have included a DONATE OPTION, where you can help the band by donating a small amount to the process of recording this new record. 
In return, we will present more songs for you to download over the coming weeks and months. These versions will be exclusive and not available anywhere else.
Here is an opportunity for people to support a band directly, instead of filling the pockets of anonymous businessmen.
The sentiment of this song is one of hope. Of truth. We are very proud of it. We hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed creating it.
with respect from ANATHEMA
...to be continued... 

ovaj deo:

Here is an opportunity for people to support a band directly, instead of filling the pockets of anonymous businessmen.

kad nisam zaplakao

pored onakvog klavira i prateceg zenskog nisu ni potrebne. icon_biggrin.gif

a kad su, tacno, bile potrebne?! sad.gif(O5 oni rasclanjuju muziku na gitare, klavire, [pratece zenske] vokale.. mis'im, imala ova pesma emocije ili ne [nisam je jos cuo], i budila iste ili ne, trebalo bi da bude all aBOut tHAt, a ne sredstava izrazavanja.. icon_wink.gif)

aposlutno se ne slazem

kao da nema refren...

kao da ide, ide, ide, ide... i ne dodje nigde...

malko sam razocharan...

josh dva albuma i pochece da obradjuju najblaze elbow pesme...

shto nije losha stvar generalno, no way, ali ovo je bre Anathema...

ne znam, nisam ziv za njih