Anathema

Chlan 787

hmmm, na ovoj setlisti nema flying koji su svirali sinoc posle novog albuma.

odlican koncert, bas su me istresli iz gaca sa pesmama i kez mi se nije skidao sa lica sve vreme, samo je atmosfera bila malo vise za sedenje.

the ocean bas carevi ali prekatak nastup.

edit: i ne svidja mi se ova (hindsight)verzija "are you there?" koju su svirali.

Edited by Supergalactic Lover

Divni ♥

Neverovatno je bilo, i dalje ne verujem da su svirali puna dva i po sata. Kad su odsvirali Angelicu mislila sam da ce sigurno odustati od neceg drugog, ali ne...(: Zaista nemam reci, sve je bilo savrseno. Tolika energija kroz svih 28 pesama... Stvarno neopisivo.

Ja bih pomenula i Pettera Carlsena, koji je bio predivan. Nisam ga poslusala, pa nisam nista ni ocekivala, ali sam se odusevila. Divno peva i odlicno je zvucao uzivo – pogotovo

, koju je odsvirao sa Anathemom. [link za album, ako nekoga interesuje]

Sve u svemu – ♥ :')

• Upvote 1

weather systems EP

the songs for the EP might include one day, storm before the calm, sunlight, lightning song and maybe the long lost intro for a fine day to exit. the next album will be out in 2012 and possibly have are you there part 2, under a different name..

http://media.soulreaper.net/anathema/rare-tracks/disc3/01_intro.mp3

evo ga taj intro

pricao mi je haavard kad je dolazio sa antimatterom ovde da je ta pesma trebalo da bude prva na a fine day to exitu, ali je pesma iz studija nestala, slucajno bila obrisana ili tako nesto

evo i verzije 2000 & gone sa semplovima:

http://media.soulreaper.net/anathema/rare-tracks/disc3/04_2000_&_gone.mp3

Edited by Buddha

To members of Anathema70852_503470970_583914_q.jpg Nour Essawy 19 November at 13:03 ReplyReportDears,

I m writing my last message regarding Anathema fans group, I decided to close the group as I believe it’s a decision that will make me feel better.

As I m Muslim and music somehow isn’t permitted in my religion and the fact is I m sharing it so I m gaining sins out of this, so I decided to close the group after 4 years of creating it.

I know that I will be blamed and cussed for such an action that I m doing, but guys believe me that makes me feel better.

Even I know you might cuss & insult my religion and call me enlightened and even worse. But I wish I can hold the consequences of doing such an action.

Here’s video of few westerns converted to Islam, not to call me insane, nuts, crazy or pathetic.

Note: Few of them are fabricated and most are real.

Peace be Upon You And Allah's Mercy And Blessings be Upon You

Kakav je crnja ovaj lik jbt :)

• 6 months later...

Anathema are to release a new single, Dreaming Light, on Kscope on July 4th. The single will be available digitally along with Engineers’ new remix of the track Universal and the video for Dreaming Light by the award winning director, Christopher Kenworthy.

263521_10150227929748629_125049763628_7257865_6153685_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

KSCOPE187-400px.jpg

http://www.anathema.ws/news.cfm - Falling Deeper continues where Hindsight left off. The album features brand new arrangements of songs and haunting melodies from our earliest days. It’s a mesmerising blend of the orchestral - majestic and at times ethereal - with beautiful vocal arrangements and our unique 'feedback' lead guitars, all centred around a grand piano and a huge rhythm section. All the layers work together to convey the haunting internal landscapes Anathema have become renowned for.

This is an album which we hope will excite old and new Anathema fans equally. A fresh musical and lyrical approach has transformed songs such as Crestfallen, Kingdom and Sunset Of Age. This record reveals how, even from the very start, the band wrote melodies which would always have a universal magic and emotional impact.

Another highlight of the album, Everwake, features the incredible voice of Anneke van Giersbergen and has brought a higher dimension to one of the band’s earliest and simplest acoustic pieces.

The record has been produced by Daniel Cavanagh and was recorded and mixed by Andrea Wright at the legendary Parr St Studios, Liverpool (where the likes of Elbow, Coldplay and Echo and the Bunnymen have also recorded albums). The orchestral arrangements are from Dave Stewart who worked so successfully with Anathema on We’re Here Because We’re Here.

Falling Deeper, in the words of Daniel Cavanagh, is:

‘’a nod to our past and a look to our future all at the same time, with a sound that is designed to transport you to the heart of the present moment.’’

FALLING DEEPER - COMING 5TH SEPTEMBER

The recent video for Dreaming Light will also feature on FALLING DEEPER

Edited by Shores Of Antartica
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anathema

Falling Deeper

Kscope is pleased to announce Falling Deeper, the stunning new album from Anathema. Falling Deeper continues where the acclaimed 2008 album Hindsight left off. The album features brand new arrangements of songs with full 26 piece string section and haunting melodies from the band’s earliest days as pioneers of heavy music.

The CD and vinyl editions of the album are now available to pre-order from the Kscope store. A free MP3 of the track Kingdom is available to download now from the Falling Deeper mini-site. (click here for mini-site)

This is an album which will excite old and new Anathema fans equally. A fresh musical and lyrical approach has transformed songs such as Crestfallen, Kingdom, Sunset of Age and Everwake, which features the incredible voice of Anneke van Giersbergen.

The record has been produced by Daniel Cavanagh and was recorded and mixed by Andrea Wright at the legendary Parr St Studios, Liverpool (where the likes of Elbow, Coldplay and Echo and the Bunnymen have also recorded albums). The orchestral arrangements are from Dave Stewart who worked so successfully with Anathema on We’re Here Because We’re Here.

Tracklist

Crestfallen

Sleep In Sanity

Kingdom

They Die

Everwake

J’ai Fait Une Promesse

Alone

We The Gods

Sunset of Age

Sećaš se Grobe kada si ga pitao oko ovoga, a on se uvredio i rekao ti ako oćeš da čuješ te pesme u akustičnoj verziji nauči ih sam i odsviraj jer on nikad neće. Kako je lako pregazio svoju reč. :D

Kako ne, kako ne...

How did you decide which songs should be re-recorded? I mean, you have very rich back catalogue... I would like to hear "Restless Oblivion" played on acoustic guitars.

Then I suggest You get an acoustic guitar and learn the song yourself and then you can play it as often as you like and even do death grunts in your bedroom if that is your thing.