ManOwaR

Protagonist

Guest HEFEST
Manowar je nesto najgej sto sam u zivotu videla ^^ Izvinjavam se ljubiteljima,ali bilo je jace od mene! :)

A ovo je naj lezbo izjava koju sam cuo u zivotu! Izvinjavam se ostalim lezbacama.

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

Za mene su Manowar sve,više i od metalike i ejsidisija,oni su za mene bogovi,kraljevi metala i rocka.sve!Bio sam na nekoliko koncerata njiovih,i to je stvarno spektakl za pamćenja.Toliko naboja,energije,iskrenog znoja i krvi,požrtvovanosti prema fanvima.Joeyevi govori,to je to,emocije,bratstvo,krv jednih za druge,suze se dogadjaju kad Joey prića,srce podrhtava,u grlu rec zastane kad krene Battle Hymn,ruka zadrhti,sto na srcu,što na guzi neke bedevijice.

Manowar sam otkrio kao mlad lola,ponaiviše zbog njiovih mišica,ali kad sam prvi put ćuo ''Fighting the World'', to je bilo to! rekao sam sebi: Petre,to je to,Manowar,znaći,srcem svim,samo Manowar.Pa onda kad je u moje uši ušlo ''Kings of Metal'',kraj,mojoj sreći nikad kraja.Kakvi crni Hammerfalli,govna,marš u pićku mal materinu!!!SAMO MANOWAR,i sad na poslu ''triumph of steel'' bije mi u winampu.Kad cujem Achilesa,samo pomsilm,oni rapsodiji i svi ostali,sa onim svojim simfonijama,mogu samo da popuše kite Manowaru i da im maze guzne mišiće.NE PODNOSIM da IKO vredja Manowar,ja na ovi fest idem,to je to,mađik ćirkle fest III,kurac palac,ko izda pizda.Manowar je nešto što se voli i poštiva svim srcem,nema zajebancije.za to se dobivaju batine.Uz manowar pamtim najbolje pićke koje sam kao mladjani jebavo,prva opijanja išla su uz Manowar muziku, ''Hatred'' , ''warlord'' udara, a ja jebem ribu zguza,joooooj,mladosti! Stoga,nema zezanja,Manowar za života,u srcu i u duši.JEDAN JE MANOWAR!

A većeras,ko ide na Mileta Kitića,vidimo se.SRPSKI KRALJ!JA I MOJI JARANI IDEMO,PIĆE,FLERT,NABACIVANJE KURVAMA,TROO MANOWAR SPIRIT,NA SRPSKI NAĆIN!!!

SUTRA IZVEŠTAJ,AKO PREŽIVIMO!

Hahahahaha,kakav je ovo underground od teme :):rockdevil:

EDIT:

Inace...

"HolyHell Saves The Best For Summer!

Currently in the studio putting the finishing touches on their debut album, HolyHell is poised for its release on the Magic Circle Music label in the Summer of 2009! Already prominent players in the metal scene, their EP "Apocalypse" entered the German Top 100 chart selling over 6 thousand copies in a matter of weeks by virtue of their live performances alone. Motivated by the response from metal fans worldwide, HolyHell went back into the studio and committed to delivering the best their multifaceted talents could produce for their first complete album. In addition to Eclipse, Apocalypse, Last Vision and Resurrection, it will contain 9 new tracks of incredibly powerful music guaranteed to please the most discerning metal fans.

Consisting of new female vocal sensation, Maria Breon, a classically trained singer possessing a unique and powerful voice; Shred Lord, Joe Stump, an acclaimed heavy metal guitar virtuoso who has already made his mark in the world of power metal; Francisco Palomo, the newest keyboard prodigy on the rock and metal scene; bassist Jay Rigney, one of the Boston area's top studio musicians and ex-MANOWAR drummer, Rhino; HolyHell mixes elements of classic metal and hard rock with orchestral arrangements and haunting gothic melodies, making HolyHell a tour de force of powerful, heavy music. For those eagerly awaiting its release, the debut album will not disappoint.

Set to headline 6 of Europe's major festivals as special guests of MANOWAR, HolyHell will perform new material from the album at PROVINSSIROCK 2009 in Seinajoki, Finland on June 13, 2009, HELLFEST in Clisson, France on June 21, 2009, the METALWAY FESTIVAL in Saragoza, Spain on June 27, 2009, the B'ESTFEST AFTERSHOCK in Bucharest, Romania on July 5th, 2009, the NORWAY ROCK FESTIVAL in Kvindesal, Norway on July 10, 2009 and the MAGIC CIRCLE FESTIVAL on July 18, 2009 at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany.

Meanwhile, check out the latest news on HolyHell at www.holyhell.com and www.magiccirclemusic.com. For details on tour dates with MANOWAR, visit www.manowar.com. For info on the Magic Circle Festival, visit www.magiccirclefestival.com."

Edited by LazaGNR

Za mene su Manowar sve,više i od metalike i ejsidisija,oni su za mene bogovi,kraljevi metala i rocka.sve!Bio sam na nekoliko koncerata njiovih,i to je stvarno spektakl za pamćenja.Toliko naboja,energije,iskrenog znoja i krvi,požrtvovanosti prema fanvima.Joeyevi govori,to je to,emocije,bratstvo,krv jednih za druge,suze se dogadjaju kad Joey prića,srce podrhtava,u grlu rec zastane kad krene Battle Hymn,ruka zadrhti,sto na srcu,što na guzi neke bedevijice.

Manowar sam otkrio kao mlad lola,ponaiviše zbog njiovih mišica,ali kad sam prvi put ćuo ''Fighting the World'', to je bilo to! rekao sam sebi: Petre,to je to,Manowar,znaći,srcem svim,samo Manowar.Pa onda kad je u moje uši ušlo ''Kings of Metal'',kraj,mojoj sreći nikad kraja.Kakvi crni Hammerfalli,govna,marš u pićku mal materinu!!!SAMO MANOWAR,i sad na poslu ''triumph of steel'' bije mi u winampu.Kad cujem Achilesa,samo pomsilm,oni rapsodiji i svi ostali,sa onim svojim simfonijama,mogu samo da popuše kite Manowaru i da im maze guzne mišiće.NE PODNOSIM da IKO vredja Manowar,ja na ovi fest idem,to je to,mađik ćirkle fest III,kurac palac,ko izda pizda.Manowar je nešto što se voli i poštiva svim srcem,nema zajebancije.za to se dobivaju batine.Uz manowar pamtim najbolje pićke koje sam kao mladjani jebavo,prva opijanja išla su uz Manowar muziku, ''Hatred'' , ''warlord'' udara, a ja jebem ribu zguza,joooooj,mladosti! Stoga,nema zezanja,Manowar za života,u srcu i u duši.JEDAN JE MANOWAR!

A većeras,ko ide na Mileta Kitića,vidimo se.SRPSKI KRALJ!JA I MOJI JARANI IDEMO,PIĆE,FLERT,NABACIVANJE KURVAMA,TROO MANOWAR SPIRIT,NA SRPSKI NAĆIN!!!

SUTRA IZVEŠTAJ,AKO PREŽIVIMO!

Nemoj bre da diras Hammerfall i Rhapsody (pogotovo njih) jer su to takodje genijalni bendovi ...

Al slazem se sa tobom, pre borbe slusam ManOwaR uvek...

Jbno imaju energiju koja se oseca u njihovim pesmama... Samo kad bi mogao da odem bar na njihov 1 koncert bio bih presrecan...

"The Ultimate Fan Contest Is Underway!

Prove how FANtastic you are!

Hail Brothers and Sisters of Steel! The time to prove that YOU are the ULTIMATE MANOWAR FAN and win a Grand Prize of 2 Ultimate Fan Packages for Magic Circle Festival III on July 18, 2009 at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany is ticking away!! Only a couple more weeks to go before the contest is history! Already thousands have entered, but to be perfectly fair, we are alerting fans once again to the deadline of May 25, 2009!

Remember... the grand prize is the ultimate MANOWARD (MANOWAR Award) worth over 700 Euros for... THE ULTIMATE MANOWAR FAN!!

To win it, express the reasons why you are the Ultimate Fan via a written essay, photos, video footage, or any media that can be sent via email.

In your own words... Tell us your story! Show us your photos! Or... get up close and personal... Show us YOU on video! Any way you choose... JUST DON’T CHOOSE TO LOSE! Send your entries now! For more information and instructions on how to enter, click on the Ultimate Fan Contest at http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/

Deadline for submission is May 25, 2009 by Midnight, Central European Time. Winners will be announced on June 1, 2009."

+

"Magic Circle Festival III Countdown!

Hail Brothers and Sisters of Steel! The countdown begins!! July 18, 2009 is just around the corner and the reality of history in the making at Magic Circle Festival III reverberates like the crash of Thor's hammer on the gates of Asgard! In the beginning, MANOWAR proclaimed, "They can't stop us, let them try, for heavy metal come to Loreley in July!" Now that the time draws near, fans will be pleased to know that metal madness will exceed all pandemics of the past! All Manowarriors know that the Magic Circle Festival is an unparalleled adventure famed for its innovations, destinations, creative themes and raucous heavy metal brought to you by the best bands on the planet. This year The Asgard Saga will come to life for the first time on the stages of Magic Circle Festival III through the book and the music that has resulted from a unique collaboration between MANOWAR and Ge rmany's best selling fantasy author, Wolfgang Hohlbein. Thor, the God of Thunder, will be introduced to the world of metal with the legions of the faithful as the only witnesses. This year's location at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany is also a romantic and adventurous tourist destination rich with myths and legends, appealing to all those who seek a kickass setting for metal history in the making!

In their eternal quest to provide fans with an orgy for the senses and endless audio orgasms, MANOWAR has scheduled a full day of fan activities and entertainment, including the Heat Seekers from Norway, for the official opening of the festival campgrounds on Friday, July 17th. Then on Saturday, July 18th a complete line up of multinational bands sure to have even an anal retentive, constipated personality banging his or her head with wild abandon by day's end. Slated to perform at this monumental event are ULYTAU (Kazakhstan), WIZARD (Germany), CRYSTAL VIPER (Poland), METALFORCE (Germany), JACK STARR'S BURNING STARR (USA), DOMAIN (Germany), KINGDOM COME (Germany), AGE OF EVIL (USA), VAN CANTO (Germany), DIE SKLAVEN (Germany) and headliners, MANOWAR (USA) with special guests, HOLYHELL (USA). Fans will also have the chance to hail Wolfgang Hohlbein as he makes a special appearance to open the gates of Asgard to all present at the festival.

AND... just when all thought it couldn't get any better than this... MANOWAR announced that the band will release an EP of new material based on The Asgard Saga project this summer! The EP will be available for sale exclusively at the festival. Meanwhile, HolyHell, MetalForce, Jack Starr's Burning Starr and several of the other bands in the line-up will also be releasing albums in time to perform new material at the Magic Circle Festival. So, the countdown begins for one hellava good time at the ultimate metal experience of 2009! If aren't there, you will hang your hammer in shame!

For details and ticket sales, visit http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/. For information on MANOWAR, The Asgard Saga, or bands featured on the Magic Circle Music label, visit http://www.manowar.com/, http://www.asgard-saga.com/, http://www.magiccirclemusic.com/. To watch The Asgard Saga movie trailer everyone is talking about, produced by Neil Johnson, MANOWAR'S Video Director, log onto http://www.asgard-saga.com/!"

"Magic Circle Festival III Countdown!

Hail Brothers and Sisters of Steel! The countdown begins!! July 18, 2009 is just around the corner and the reality of history in the making at Magic Circle Festival III reverberates like the crash of Thor's hammer on the gates of Asgard! In the beginning, MANOWAR proclaimed, "They can't stop us, let them try, for heavy metal come to Loreley in July!" Now that the time draws near, fans will be pleased to know that metal madness will exceed all pandemics of the past! All Manowarriors know that the Magic Circle Festival is an unparalleled adventure famed for its innovations, destinations, creative themes and raucous heavy metal brought to you by the best bands on the planet. This year The Asgard Saga will come to life for the first time on the stages of Magic Circle Festival III through the book and the music that has resulted from a unique collaboration between MANOWAR and Ge rmany's best selling fantasy author, Wolfgang Hohlbein. Thor, the God of Thunder, will be introduced to the world of metal with the legions of the faithful as the only witnesses. This year's location at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany is also a romantic and adventurous tourist destination rich with myths and legends, appealing to all those who seek a kickass setting for metal history in the making!

In their eternal quest to provide fans with an orgy for the senses and endless audio orgasms, MANOWAR has scheduled a full day of fan activities and entertainment, including the Heat Seekers from Norway, for the official opening of the festival campgrounds on Friday, July 17th. Then on Saturday, July 18th a complete line up of multinational bands sure to have even an anal retentive, constipated personality banging his or her head with wild abandon by day's end. Slated to perform at this monumental event are ULYTAU (Kazakhstan), WIZARD (Germany), CRYSTAL VIPER (Poland), METALFORCE (Germany), JACK STARR'S BURNING STARR (USA), DOMAIN (Germany), KINGDOM COME (Germany), AGE OF EVIL (USA), VAN CANTO (Germany), DIE SKLAVEN (Germany) and headliners, MANOWAR (USA) with special guests, HOLYHELL (USA). Fans will also have the chance to hail Wolfgang Hohlbein as he makes a special appearance to open the gates of Asgard to all present at the festival.

AND... just when all thought it couldn't get any better than this... MANOWAR announced that the band will release an EP of new material based on The Asgard Saga project this summer! The EP will be available for sale exclusively at the festival. Meanwhile, HolyHell, MetalForce, Jack Starr's Burning Starr and several of the other bands in the line-up will also be releasing albums in time to perform new material at the Magic Circle Festival. So, the countdown begins for one hellava good time at the ultimate metal experience of 2009! If aren't there, you will hang your hammer in shame!

For details and ticket sales, visit http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/. For information on MANOWAR, The Asgard Saga, or bands featured on the Magic Circle Music label, visit http://www.manowar.com/, http://www.asgard-saga.com/, http://www.magiccirclemusic.com/. To watch The Asgard Saga movie trailer everyone is talking about, produced by Neil Johnson, MANOWAR'S Video Director, log onto http://www.asgard-saga.com/!"

pfff jbte kako bi voleo da prisustujem ovo epskom dogadjaju!

Ko ne bi.

Jos viza da se sredi...

"First Track Of New MANOWAR Album Recorded In 16 Languages!

MANOWAR fans! Another kickass first from the Kings of Metal! Striving to please the best fans in the world, MANOWAR continues to make history with innovative ways for warriors from all corners of the globe to enjoy metal at its finest!

This time MANOWAR has taken a song from their upcoming concept album and recorded it in 16 languages! Never before has this been attempted by any heavy metal band!! The song, "Father," is a heroic tribute lamented by a son who witnesses his father's death. It is based on the tale of Thor, the God of Thunder known as "The Asgard Saga." A revolutionary collaboration with Wolfgang Hohlbein, Germany's best selling fantasy author, MANOWAR is creating the album as Hohlbein writes the book.

The song has been sung by Eric Adams, with the assistance of fans worldwide, in: English, German, Italian, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Spanish, French, Greek, Turkish, Polish, Japanese, Croatian, Portuguese and Finnish!!

"Father" will debut, along with new tracks from the forthcoming album, live on stage at Magic Circle Festival III on Saturday, July 18, 2009 at the Loreley on the Rhine river in Germany. An EP will also be available exclusively at the festival with a bonus CD of "Father" in all the recorded languages.

Stay tuned for video clips of each version as they are recorded with an indepth look at Eric's odyssey into the world of multi-lingual vocals!

Get your tickets now for metal history in the making before it's too late!! http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/"

Ovaj Eric bas ima talenta za izvodjenje razno-raznih pesama na razno-raznim jezicima :da:

Guest HEFEST
Ko ne bi.

Jos viza da se sredi...

"First Track Of New MANOWAR Album Recorded In 16 Languages!

MANOWAR fans! Another kickass first from the Kings of Metal! Striving to please the best fans in the world, MANOWAR continues to make history with innovative ways for warriors from all corners of the globe to enjoy metal at its finest!

This time MANOWAR has taken a song from their upcoming concept album and recorded it in 16 languages! Never before has this been attempted by any heavy metal band!! The song, "Father," is a heroic tribute lamented by a son who witnesses his father's death. It is based on the tale of Thor, the God of Thunder known as "The Asgard Saga." A revolutionary collaboration with Wolfgang Hohlbein, Germany's best selling fantasy author, MANOWAR is creating the album as Hohlbein writes the book.

The song has been sung by Eric Adams, with the assistance of fans worldwide, in: English, German, Italian, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Spanish, French, Greek, Turkish, Polish, Japanese, Croatian, Portuguese and Finnish!!

"Father" will debut, along with new tracks from the forthcoming album, live on stage at Magic Circle Festival III on Saturday, July 18, 2009 at the Loreley on the Rhine river in Germany. An EP will also be available exclusively at the festival with a bonus CD of "Father" in all the recorded languages.

Stay tuned for video clips of each version as they are recorded with an indepth look at Eric's odyssey into the world of multi-lingual vocals!

Get your tickets now for metal history in the making before it's too late!! http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/"

Ovaj Eric bas ima talenta za izvodjenje razno-raznih pesama na razno-raznim jezicima :da:

Jedva cekam da cujem na Hrvatskom tj. Srpskom.

Kapiram da su izbor jezika pravili na osnovu toga gde im se najvise prodaju albumi/karte za festival :)

Tako je bar bilo kad je Joey prosle godine citao odakle su sve dosli fanovi na festival.Srbiju je preskocio,jer ni jednu kartu nisu prodali ovde...njah...

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

kroatski il srpski,nebitno,al kad bude da ćujem erika da peva našem,mislim da ću da se u isto vreme ukenjam,upišam i svršim u gaće od sreće,dok će srce da mi lupa trista na sat.

Razbijacevo ili Eric-ovo? :)

Nego...

Sneak preview of new song from MANOWAR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUi3O75MERo&fmt=18

Countdown! Two months from now, on July 18, 2009 at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany, the Magic Circle Festival will open the gates of Asgard!! MANOWAR is creating the music as Wolfgang Hohlbein is writing the book, based on the tale of Thor, the God of Thunder and norse mythology. To celebrate the countdown to Asgard, we have a sneak peak at MANOWAR in the studio at Magic Circle Music mixing new material from the album that will be performed exclusively at the Magic Circle Festival! We have smuggled the film footage from the studio and are making it available for fans via a special video HERE! Be sure to check it out and keep your eyes on the calendar... the countdown begins now!!

Edited by LazaGNR

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI
Bože sačuvaj ko zna na šta će to da liči...

Morem da skinem gaће pa da vidiš. samo da paziš da i tebe ne ulitam.

Razbijacevo ili Eric-ovo? :)

Nego...

Sneak preview of new song from MANOWAR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUi3O75MERo&fmt=18

Countdown! Two months from now, on July 18, 2009 at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany, the Magic Circle Festival will open the gates of Asgard!! MANOWAR is creating the music as Wolfgang Hohlbein is writing the book, based on the tale of Thor, the God of Thunder and norse mythology. To celebrate the countdown to Asgard, we have a sneak peak at MANOWAR in the studio at Magic Circle Music mixing new material from the album that will be performed exclusively at the Magic Circle Festival! We have smuggled the film footage from the studio and are making it available for fans via a special video HERE! Be sure to check it out and keep your eyes on the calendar... the countdown begins now!!

brate, neradi ti link :confused::confused:

MANOWAR Embarks On "Death To Infidels Tour 2009"

Scheduled to headline 6 of Europe's largest heavy metal festivals, MANOWAR embarks on this summer's "DEATH TO INFIDELS TOUR!" The undisputed Kings of Metal have long crusaded to keep the spirit of "true metal" alive. In 2009, the crusade blazes through Europe armed with allies, HOLYHELL, and the legions of faithful metal warriors following the call to raise their arms, lock their wrists and sound the cry "HAIL AND KILL!"

"In every country in the world, there are the followers of "false metal." MANOWAR and our fans are disciples of "true metal" and feel the need to wipe the infidels off the face of the planet through the power of heavy metal MANOWAR style," said Joey DeMaio, bassist for MANOWAR.

The band sets forth on the crusade to conquer false metal tyranny, starting with Europe this summer while headlining PROVISSIROCK 2009 in Seinäjoki, Finland on June 13, 2009, HELLFEST in Clisson, France on June 21, 2009, the METALWAY FESTIVAL in Zaragoza, Spain on June 27, 2009, the B'ESTFEST AFTERSHOCK in Bucharest, Romania on July 5th, 2009 and the NORWAY ROCK FESTIVAL in Kvindesal on July 10, 2009. The grand finale of the tour will be MANOWAR's call to arms for true metal warriors the world over, the Magic Circle Festival III on July 18, 2009 at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany where the world premiere songs from their forthcoming CD, entitled "Hammer Of The Gods" will be performed. The first installment of "The Asgard Saga", their unique multimedia fantasy adventure with bestselling author Wolfgang Hohlbein.

The "DEATH TO INFIDELS TOUR" promises to unleash the crusader in you! For details and info on ticket sales, log onto http://www.manowar.com/ http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/. To learn about "The Asgard Saga ," visit http://www.asgard-saga.com/.

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI
mislim da je eric objasnio dosta stvari ovde

a ovo iznad je do jaja!

Drago mi je što iskreno voliš Manowar,ako te ko dira ovde,reci mi.