Agent Steel

yustargazer

Wash The Planet Clean... pa to su svirali 2004 na onom nekom koncertu i u poredjenju sa studijskom verzijom uzivo je 10000000x mocnija pesma...I naravno da dodam, pesma jebe kevu chupavim nilskim bradavichastim machicima...

• 4 weeks later...

California-based metallers AGENT STEEL have issued the following update:

"Greetings from Spain....The 'Alienigma' European tour is going great! Special thanks to all who have attended the shows so far, it's been great meeting all of you crazy metal fans. Noordwijk, Netherlands was sold out!! The upcoming show in Athens, Greece is already sold out as well!! We charted No. 2 in the soundcheck chart in Heavy Oder Was!? [German magazine]!!! Tonite we are in Palencia, Spain, Bilbao tomorrow and then Barcelona! We have plenty of new 2007 'Alienigma' merchandise available at all the shows along with copies of the new 'Alienigma' CD, so stop by the merchandise booth and pick up some merch. For those who are not aware Robert Cardenas (COFFIN TEXTS) is playing bass for us on the tour due to the fact that Karlos Medina could not make it. We look forward to the rest of the dates, special thanks to AFTER ALL and VICIOUS RUMORS for kickin' so much ass!"

I ima, nadjite na jutjubeta snimci iz Noordwijka

u stvari, evo vi bre, pa kog zanima nek pogleda, ja cu kasnije, sad se slusa somethin' else.. :

-wash

- fashioned

- guilty

i sa druge svirke "Rager":

Kako su po Beogradu polepljeni plakati za koncert - tako je preko polepljena druga reklama za neki sexi casopis od 99din!! :D hha Mislim da se zove FHM..tako nesto...

Ali sam se odusevila sto ste promenili boju slova - u roze :) hahahaha EXTRA!

\m/

Ја сма рекао, ако ме у среду не пусте на концерт ја бежим из касарне, па таман добио месец дана притвора и исто толико продужење војног рока.

Ја сма рекао, ако ме у среду не пусте на концерт ја бежим из касарне, па таман добио месец дана притвора и исто толико продужење војног рока.

Razmisli ti to dobro Gušteru pre nego što kidneš , samo jedan dan produžetka u vojsci puno znači :)