• 2 weeks later...

fuck yeah

NINE INCH NAILS mastermind Trent Reznor has revealed more information about the group's upcoming album, tentatively due in early 2007. In a December 27, 2006 blog entry on the official NIN fan club web site The Spiral, Reznor writes, "Usually when I finish a record, I have to go into battle with the people whose job is to figure out how to sell the record. The only time that didn't happen was 'With Teeth'. This time, however, I'm expecting an epic struggle. This is not a particularly friendly record and it certainly doesn't sound like anything else out there right now. Artists these days are not encouraged to experiment or take risks, and my punishment is on its way.

"Feeling physically run-down and emotionally insecure at this moment, and baffled as to why I feel the need to share this with you!"

ocekujem closer na kvadrat...

unecyclopedia rules...

IPB Image

"TweИty-two poiИt eight six CeИtimeter Иails

koja provala...evo ga jos jedan

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Zombie_Trent_Reznor

Mene je razocarao with teeth u 5.1 formatu...a i svi ostali albumi u 5.1 formatu...kada sam slusao downward spiral jedina razlika je bila u cineli u jednoj pesmi...

Meni se witha teetha svidja..zarazan je...povratak na preety hate machine...

Edited by darthmaul

sorry..stvarno sam mislio da si zensko :)...zbog avatara i samog usera...cak i zbog ruzicastog potpisa

Pre godinu/dve da me je neko pitao i ja bi rekao da je najgori phm a najbolji fragile...trenutno mi je najgori wt,fragile odmah za njim a phm sam shvatio tek pre par meseci....dobar je phm...pravi coldwave...

Edited by darthmaul

avatar mi je u skladu s nickom, a 1 ortakinja i ja imamo famozni roze potpis jer otkidamo na through glass od stonesour-a :)

da se vratimo na temu.

meni je phm ubedljivo najgori album nin-a, a za njim slede fixed i further down the spiral. ne volim elektroniku pa da ga jebes (mada mi je recimo things fall apart odlican) :da:

realno fixed,remixi,i ostatak ni ne racunam kao albume..

Tom logikom svi remix albumi pa tek onda with teeth...

Kao sto ti rekoh nisam ni ja gotivio phm...ali uopste...i onda jednog dana sam tek shvatio kako je to extra album i kako je potpuno ispred svog vremena...

Ma dobro sve u svemu...nikada nije trent napravio los album niti ce sada...ocekujem neko zesce kidanje...povratak na tds ili broken...ipak i sam rece da nije friendly...sta mu sada to znaci...da li smatra da nije dovoljno pop ili ce ponovo da bude vise psovki nego obicnih reci...

nije phm bas toliko sranje.

something i can never have , head like a hole, sin i terrible lie su pesme koje bas dosta gotivim, ali mi je taj album jednostavno losiji u odnosu na ostale (ne racunajuci famozne remix albume koje ne voli skoro niko koga znam).

kao sto rekoh, ne znam sta da ocekujem od novog albuma, trentove izjave su suvise visesmislene da bismo znali o cemu se radi, ali ako bude barem malo u duhu tds-a ili broken-a bice remek delo. :da:

The next album (April 2007)

In a 2005 interview with Kerrang!, Reznor said that he intended to write material for a new release during the With Teeth tour.[59] In early 2006, Reznor stated on the Spiral that the new record marked a "shift in direction" and "doesn't sound like With Teeth".[58] Subsequent tour merchandise featuring overt references to the United States Military appeared, which "reflects future directions", according to Reznor.[58] Near the end of the 2006 tour, Reznor intimated that his plan was to return to the studio, finish the new material, and release it in 2007.[60] Updates on the Spiral indicate that the next NIN album will feature collaboration with Atticus Ross and Alan Moulder, with a release date in April 2007.[58] According to Reznor's blog on the official NIN website, the album recording was finished on December 13, 2006 and will be mixed in January. Fifteen all-new tracks are being considered for inclusion on the album, which Reznor describes as "highly conceptual", "quite noisy" and "fucking cool."[61]

mamu mu..uopste nisam znao da je album u procesu mixovanja...znaci ovo stvarno hoce izaci brzo...mozda ga cak vec budemo imali sledeceg meseca...

NINE INCH NAILS Mainman On New CD: 'I Wrote The Soundtrack To A Movie That Doesn't Exist'

Kerrang!: Your last album took six years. We've only had to wait 18 months for this one.

Trent Reznor: "It's been pretty interesting, I'm probably as surprised as some fans are (laughs). But really it's just a matter of discipline. When I was on the last tour, to keep myself busy I was just really hunkered down and was working on music the whole time, so this kept me in a creative mode and when I finished the tour I felt like I wasn't tired and wanted to keep at it."

Kerrang!: Is there anyone else playing on the album?

Trent Reznor: "It's all me, mostly recorded in hotel rooms around the world on laptops. There maybe some surprise vocalists that pop up here and there — although I don't want to say who since the final mix hasn't been determined yet, and Josh Freese is playing the drums on one song, but it's not like a big guest star-type record. It feels a bit more focused in a certain direction than 'With Teeth' did."

Kerrang!: What's the concept?

Trent Reznor: "I'm trying to avoid getting too detailed about this but I will tell you that this is a concept record, and it's part of a bigger picture of a number of things I'm working on. Essentially I wrote the soundtrack to a movie that doesn't exist. This album is a bit more electronic and I'd say rhyme plays a bigger element in it than in the past and it's veering away from concern about song structure and getting played on the radio."

Kerrang!: Are you talking about some kind of multimedia event?

Trent Reznor: "My goal is that the music can be interpreted with the richest context. So what I'm immersed in is a way to achieve that. Now that albums have gone from 12 inches of real estate with artwork and a whole aesthetic, to CDs, which are ugly and disposable, to nowadays just being a file on a computer, it's led me to putting a lot of thought in to ways to present music that still makes it feel important and that has depth and purpose."

Kerrang!: Will it be a heavy album?

Trent Reznor: "It's not heavy in any kind of metal tyoe sense, I'd say a big inspiration sonically would be early PUBLIC ENEMY records, a collage of sound type of thing, not heavy in a metal guitar kind of way."

Kerrang!: On "The Downward Spiral" and "The Fragile" you blended together an extreme amount of disparate sounds and layers — is this moving further in that direction?

Trent Reznor: "Well Alan Moulder (long-time collaborator) was stunned when he first heard it. Normally a ProTools session has alot of tracks and this time he was like, 'You're kidding me, it's only this much stuff?' The end result has a bit of racket to it — it's much more improvisational, less refined. With this record I feel a lot less concerned about what people think about it — especially the dying record industry. I couldn't care less about that right now."

Fuck..rekao je da ovaj album nece biti heavy u metalskom smislu...znaci nece biti broken 2...

da li neko od vas ima onu novu pesmu koju su svirali na ovoj turenji...nisam je uopste trazio pa pitam da li je neko od vas ima da ne cesljam net za dzabe...a ko nema non entity postavicu mu je ako mu treba to je pesma koja je napisana za zrtve uragana katarine...trent je napisao u autu na putu do koncerta = car