NINE INCH NAILS has set "Year Zero" as the title of its new album, which is due out in April and follows up 2005's "With Teeth". "It could be about the end of the world," the band's mastermind Trent Reznor wrote on the official NIN fan club web site The Spiral.

wtf?

Year zero...kako glup naziv...potpuno nije u nin fazonu.

bice bice...imam utisak...evo i novog

NINE INCH NAILS frontman Trent Reznor has revealed to Kerrang! magazine that making the band's forthcoming fifth studio album, entitled "Year Zero", has resulted in him feeling stronger and more self-assured than ever before.

Reznor is currently working on the follow-up to 2005's "With Teeth" in his home studio in Los Angeles, but recorded a lot of new songs in hotel rooms around the world on laptops and a portable studio. Although remaining tight-lipped about the new songtitles, Reznor did confess that writing and recording on the move has been "fun and inspiring."

"I feel a lot more confident recording this record than I did 'With Teeth'," Reznor revealed. "'With Teeth' was me kind of wondering if I could still even do this and being pretty cautious. And this one, I've got my confidence back. I feel stronger about what I have to say as an artist and I feel a lot less concerned about what people think about it. I feel personally that my best work's ahead of me," he added. "I don't know if that's going to be the case in the public's opinion but that's out of my control. What I can do is try to make the best shit I can and push myself and that's what I think this record is right now."

Reznor is not, however, feeling quite so optimistic about the rest of the current rock scene.

"If I happen to accidentally turn the radio on and hear, for example, an emo type screamo band, I literally can't tell the difference between one of 20 bands," he sighed. "I think either I'm getting old, which is a fact, or I'm turning into my dad! I wonder about the person that's in a band, the young kid who just got signed or is trying to get signed — why is he doing it?" Reznor mused. "Is he trying to change the world and do something different and express himself, because that is why he wanted to do it? Or is it because they want to fuck Paris Hilton and be photographed outside trendy restaurants?"

"Year Zero" is due out in April.

NINE INCH NAILS will release a DVD called "Beside You In Time" on February 27. The disc documents the band's tour in support of "With Teeth".

svidja mi se deo sa paris hilton

Edited by Sinstrel

Ne liči ni meni.

Čuh da će na turneji sa NIN-on ići Saul Williams.

Banuh na ovo:

NIN article on Wikipedia reaches new status

Joining the top 0.1% of all content on Wikipedia, the article on Nine Inch Nails has been categorized as a "Good Article", primarily due to lots of recent work put forth by Botley.

The next step is to make it a Featured Article, which would land it on the front page of the English edition of Wikipedia, but in order for this to happen, we need uncopyrighted images. If you took nice photos of the band at any point in time, please take some time and upload them to Wikimedia Commons. Wikipedia is very strict about image sourcing, and doesn't even much like the use of promotional photos. It's strange, but whatever. So if you have good original NIN photos, please upload them. Thanks and congratulations to everyone who helped work on this article!

izvor: http://www.theninhotline.net/news/index.php

I've got my confidence back. I feel stronger about what I have to say as an artist and I feel a lot less concerned about what people think about it. I feel personally that my best work's ahead of me," he added. "I don't know if that's going to be the case in the public's opinion but that's out of my control. What I can do is try to make the best shit I can and push myself and that's what I think this record is right now.

ovo definitivno obecava. :da:

ni meni taj lik ne lici na trenta. sinstrele, edituj mu ti post posto je edit vremenski ogranicen za nas smrtnike..

hahaha.... A ti kao imas sve od NiNa, znaci imas preko 300 diskova NiNa?? Moj drugar to skuplja vec godinama i tek je stigao na 120 izdanja a kaze mi da nije jos ni na pola. Svake druge nedelje Reznor izbaci neki EP sa 3 remiksa starih stvari i 3 nove pesme koje je btw snimio preko vikenda za neki low-budget film ili neko internet izdanje. Zato, noge ka zemlji.....

vidis to za 300 ili 120 izdanja je potpuna glupost...sve je on to pametno smislio pa je uz svaki album zbog katalogizacije stavio jedan halo

Pretty Hate Machine era: 1988 - 1991

* Halo One - Down in It

* Halo Two - Pretty Hate Machine

* Halo Three - Head Like a Hole

* Halo Four - Sin

Broken era: 1992 - 1993

* Halo Five - Broken

* Halo Six - Fixed

The Downward Spiral era: 1994 - 1998

* Halo Seven - March of the Pigs

* Halo Eight - The Downward Spiral

o Halo Eight DE - The Downward Spiral Deluxe Edition reissue

o Halo Eight DVD-A - The Downward Spiral, DualDisc reissue

* Halo Nine - Closer to God

* Halo Ten - Further Down the Spiral

o Halo Ten v2 - Further Down the Spiral, EU release containing different songs

* Halo Eleven - "The Perfect Drug" Versions

* Halo Twelve - Closure

The Fragile era: 1999 - 2004

* Halo Thirteen - The Day the World Went Away

* Halo Fourteen - The Fragile

* Halo Fifteen - We're in This Together

* Halo Sixteen - Things Falling Apart

* Halo Seventeen - And All that Could Have Been

With Teeth era: 2005 - 2007

* Halo Eighteen - The Hand that Feeds

* Halo Nineteen - With Teeth

o Halo Nineteen DVD-A - With Teeth, DualDisc release

* Halo Twenty - Only

* Halo Twenty-One - Every Day Is Exactly the Same

* Halo Twenty-Two - Beside You in Time, DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray

Year Zero era: 2007 - Current

* Halo TBA - Year Zero

sad prebroj koliko ima izdanja (fali soundtrack za quake I)

Edited by darthmaul

evo ja npr. imam ova izdanja koja nisu na tom tvom spisku a mogao bih da zamolim i drugara da copy-pasteuje svoj katalog ovde ali ne bih zeleo da zakrcim ovu temu sa 120 izdanja NiNa. On npr. ima nekoliko (mislim 4-5) izdanja Further Down the Spiral albuma - jedno za japansko trziste, jedno necenzurisano, prosireno...i sta vec. Tako da je nepotrebno dokazivati ovde da lik nije u pravu, vec ste vi neobavesteni.

A pored toga, Trent Reznor na svaka dva meseca na svom oficijalnom sajtu pravi konkurse za NiN remixe koje on kasnije finalno isproducira i izda. Koliko znam remixi za "Hand That Feeds" su izasli na 78 diskova i to je samo jedan singl? A zamisli koliko ima tih diskova + diskova na kojim je NIN u kombinaciji sa jos nekim bendom + muzika za filmove + Steve Albeney i NiN projekti...... ima toga dosta veruj mi i sve su oficijalna izdanja a ne neki butlezi i samozvani albumi....

ovo imam pored svih sa tvoje liste:

Nine Inch Nails-Escape to Reality

Nine Inch Nails-Fragility v2.0 Tour

Nine Inch Nails-Further Down the Spiral expanded Edition 3CD box-set

Nine Inch Nails-Remixed Friends

Nine Inch Nails-Symphony of Destruction

Nine Inch Nails-Confront MM vol.1

Nine Inch Nails-Confront MM vol.2

Nine Inch Nails-Stay Tuned

Nine Inch Nails-Detuned

Nine Inch Nails-With Teeth Tour Live CD Dual CD Pack

Nine Inch Nails-Unplugged

uzdravlje!

Edited by duruman

naisao slucajno na ovo...sa oficijalnog sajta:

Is it possible I am actually finished writing and recording a new nine inch nails record? Apparently so. We begin mixing in January!

Juggling fifteen all-new tracks around. Testing sequences. No leftovers from "with teeth". Highly conceptual. Quite noisy. Fucking cool.

bice ovo cool ploca

http://halo22.nin.com

minisajt posvecen BYIT-u...bice ovo...ako ne i najbolji koncertni (hd)dvd do sada...prvo ekipa nikada bolja (bar uzivo)...drugo sve je u HD rezoluciji...ladno se neko setio da snima ceo koncert sa hd kamerama...ako se ne varam ovo je prvi nin uradio...svi jos uvek koriste "stare" kamere...samo jos da nabavimo 72' tv ...i na kraju 24 pesme i neke probe koje do sada niko nije video