Lordi

Will-O-The-Wisp

• 1 year later...

Finnish heavy metal monsters LORDI have set "Monstereophonic: Theaterror Vs. Demonarchy" as the title of their new album, due in Europe on September 16 and in the U.S. on September 30 via AFM Records. The follow-up to 2014's "Scare Force One" was produced by Nino Laurenne (APOCALYPTICA, STRATOVARIUS, CHILDREN OF BODOM, AMORPHIS), who previously worked on the band's 2008 effort "Deadache".

"Monstereophonic: Theaterror Vs. Demonarchy" track listing:

01. SCG8: One Message Waiting

02. Let's Go Slaughter He-Man (I Wanna Be The Beast-Man In The Masters Of The Universe)

03. Hug You Hardcore

04. Down With The Devil

05. Mary Is Dead

06. Sick Flick

07. None For One

08. SCG VIII: Opening Scene

09. Demonarchy

10. The Unholy Gathering

11. Heaven Sent Hell On Earth

12. And The Zombie Says

13. Break Of Dawn

14. The Night The Monsters Died

"There's two kinds of LORDI material on the album. The first six songs are your classic LORDI kind of stuff — three- or four-minute songs with hooky choruses and stuff; eighties-orientated hard rock, like the shit that we're doing. That's our main stuff. But now, the last six songs of the album is gonna be a story.

"It's our first conceptual half an album — not a full conceptual album, but half of the album is a conceptual storyline with six songs. And musically, also, it's a lot more modern for us; I mean, it's nothing new in the world of music, but, for us, for LORDI, it's completely different. It's more metal. It's more progressive. The songs are eight minutes long, and there are a lot of different parts. And it's a storyline. Because I'm a huge KING DIAMOND fan; I have always been.

Osvajanje u najavi.