Sonata Arctica

Live in Finland? Zar nisu snimali materijal u Milanu?

Evo i vesti gde sam prvi put cuo za DVD:

Sonata Arctica are extremely excited to announce their upcoming recording of their second DVD which will take place at the Alcatraz in Milan, Italy on September 30th, 2010.

The band will perform a pretty unique show of at least 120 minutes. Next to songs of their latest albums The Days Of Grays and Unia they also will perform some of the older songs from previous albums plus some very rare songs they didn't play live during the last years. For sure this will be an unforgettable event and a journey from the beginning of their career as one of the most popular Finish metal bands until now.

The DVD will be released in spring 2011 (more release details TBA) through Nuclear Blast Records and Marquee Inc. in Japan and will, next to the show in Milan, contain another show, recorded 2009 during the Sonata Arctica Open Air Festival in their hometown Kemi, Finland. And of course there will be massive bonus material such as "The Making Of", interviews, and plenty of video footage the band recorded the last few years during their career on tour.

Fino...

Sto se naziva dvd-a tice, mogli su da uloze malo kreativnosti tipa "The Dead Skin Alive" ili "As If The Show Wasn't Ending"...

Salim se naravno, ali je moglo i bolje... Ovako klasika, sneg, nesto sa vukom (otisci)... Mada jos nije potvredjeno zvanicno kako ce izgledati...

EDIT:Ulete Stefan...

@Stefan34: Nisu snimali u Italiji, to snimanje je otkazano... Snimali su dvd u Oulu-u u aprilu valjda...

Edited by ..charlie..

Da, malo je možda bezveze taj naziv "Live in Finland", ali nema veze.

I šteta što nisu snimali u Milanu, baš mi je bilo žao kad su otkazali. Ne moraju Finci uvek sve da dobiju, al' eto, i ovog puta su dobili. dry.gif

Ma trebali su lepo pre dve godine u Srbiji i nema dalje, da se zna ko voli Sonatu! :mrgreen:

Da, malo je možda bezveze taj naziv "Live in Finland", ali nema veze.

I šteta što nisu snimali u Milanu, baš mi je bilo žao kad su otkazali. Ne moraju Finci uvek sve da dobiju, al' eto, i ovog puta su dobili. dry.gif

Pa da, nije tragedija, ali sta sad...

Meni je svejedno gde su ga snimali, ako su i gresili popravice se u produkciji, ako je publika bila mrtva isto ce se dodati sta treba u produkciji tako da je u principu ne bitno. Otkako sam cuo Mastejna uzivo 2010 i na live DVD-u iz 2010, live dvd-i su skroz izgubili car.. Ali ovo je ipak SONATA!!! :pivopije:

Finnish metallers SONATA ARCTICA have revealed the cover artwork for their new DVD as well as the tracklist. The main show was recorded at Teatria in Oulu, Finland on April 15th, 2011. The release also includes material from the band's own Sonata Arctica Open Air Festival held in Kemi, their hometown, in August 2009 as well as documentaries, making-ofs and music videos. As with their previous DVD, the band once again recorded a commentary track for the main show (in Finnish). For a complete tracklist, check below.

Tracklist DVD:

DVD1: Sonata Arctica: Live in Finland

1. Intro (Everything Fades To Gray)

2. Flag In The Ground

3. Last Amazing Grays

4. Juliet

5. Replica

6. Blank File

7. As If The World Wasn't Ending

8. Paid In Full

9. Victoria's Secret

10. Instrumental Exhibition

11. The Misery

12. Fullmoon

13. In Black & White

14. Mary-Lou

15. Shy

16. Letter To Dana

17. Caleb

18. Don't Say A Word

19. Outro (Vodka/Everything Fades To Gray)

DVD 2: Extra Features: Sonata Arctica Open Air II:

1. White Pearl, Black Oceans

2. Draw Me

3. In Black & White

4. Don't Say A Word

Making-of "Live in Finland"

Making-of "Flag In The Ground"

Latin-American Tour Documentary

Made in Finland - Tour Documentary

Music Videos:

Don't Say A Word

Paid In Full

Flag In The Ground

Acoustic live at Alcatraz, Milano

The Flag in the Ground - cover contest

Photo Galleries

Evo ga delić sa DVD-ja - "The Last Amazing Grays"

Due to some techical problems which were out of our hands, the new release-dates for our DVD "Live in Finland" are November 9th for Japan and November 11th for the rest of the world.

Meanwhile enjoy this live-video of "The Last Amazing Grays" made from the DVD show.

-Sonata Arctica

Čak sam videla i neke poznate face na snimku, hahaha, ne mogu da verujem.

Joj bolje da ne pocnem sta mi sve smeta u ovom spotu :/

Publika, smor bozji, i po neki extremisti kao da slusaju Behemoth na sceni a ne Sonatu.

Mix, dobar, ali nekako mi je sve mrsavo. Gitara je mnogo mrsava, uzivo to mnogo bolje zvuci siguran sam.

Ima jos dosta stvari kojima imam zamerke al necu vise o tome...

Dobra stvar, scenografija je do jaja! Opasno uradjeno :)

• Downvote 1