Freak Kitchen

Hellborg, Johansson, Johansson, Eklundh – Art Metal [2007](@256kb)

http://lix.in/745476

peta pesma ne radi, ali možete je skinuti ovde

http://sharebee.com/ab3ea056

A Mr Libido ovako na brzinu jedino preko torrenta

http://extratorrent.com/download_info/929667/Mr+Libido+%28Mattias+Ia+Eklundh%29+-+Sensually+Primitive+%281997/160Kbps/53Mb%29.html

Cool, ovo sam trazio. Hvala za link. :da:

• 3 weeks later...

LAND OF THE FREAKS

New album in production!

The band is working on the seventh Freak Kitchen album, entitled Land of the Freaks, featuring twelve brand new tracks:

God Save the Spleen, Honey, You’re a Nazi, Teargas Jazz, Sick? (Death by Hypochondria), The Smell of Time, OK, Do Not Disturb, Murder Groupie, One Last Dance, Clean it Up, The Only Way and Hip Hip Hoorah

Land of the Freaks will be mixed in May at In Flames Studios, Gothenburg, Sweden together with Roberto Laghi and released late August/early September.

This one will be worth waiting for...

Vredan cekanja, ali ko ce docekati jesen. Nadam se da ce se pojaviti makar neka pesma dotad :opusteno:

I možda dođu kod nas. :da: Turneja im počinje od septembra.

Eh dzaba mi to, ostala sam bez posla pre mesec dana tako da sve koncerte ove godine propustam :( Bolje mi je da ne dodju samo cu se jos vise nervirati, iovako placem svakog dana zbog propustanja In flames :S

=hug.gif

Traži drugi posao, bre! Nije to jedan jedini! Ih! :D

Hehe trazim ja odavno, ali kad zivis u ovakvom selu nije to bas lako... Ekonomska kriza, masa ljudi ostalo bez posla, haos... Valjda cu naci nesto uskoro.

Srećno u nalaženju posla. :D

A što se tiče FK-a, mogli bi ovi naši organizatori da urade nešto po tom pitanju. :)

Thanks dear ^^

Bilo bi divno da dodju, sve i da ne mogu da idem radovala bih se zbog vas ostalih koji biste uzivali na koncertu :meshuggah:

• 4 months later...

Kaže tata:

First of all: Land of the Freaks is mixed, mastered and ready for release. (I think I have to type that again). First of all: Land of the Freaks is mixed, mastered and ready for release! Damn it! I can’t believe it is actually true but I think is. No fixed date yet. We are working with many different labels around the world that need to be somewhat in sync. We will let you know as soon as we do, rest assure.

uglavnom, kaže biće na jesen. cuntwait.

više infoa na njihovom blogu....

Kaže tata:

First of all: Land of the Freaks is mixed, mastered and ready for release. (I think I have to type that again). First of all: Land of the Freaks is mixed, mastered and ready for release! Damn it! I can’t believe it is actually true but I think is. No fixed date yet. We are working with many different labels around the world that need to be somewhat in sync. We will let you know as soon as we do, rest assure.

uglavnom, kaže biće na jesen. cuntwait.

više infoa na njihovom blogu....

• 1 month later...