Opeth

Baal

Pa ne znam sad... Ipak ti je avatar lik sa cigaretinom u ustima... a ono, kao... pusenje, latentna zelja za guranjem falusoidnih predmeta u usta, a.k.a. blowjob laugh.gif

Sto je najjace, neko je stvarno postavio takvu teoriju icon_smile.gif

Pa ne znam sad... Ipak ti je avatar lik sa cigaretinom u ustima... a ono, kao... pusenje, latentna zelja za guranjem falusoidnih predmeta u usta, a.k.a. blowjob laugh.gif

Sto je najjace, neko je stvarno postavio takvu teoriju icon_smile.gif

Mora da je bio Gay,nesrecno zaljubljen u istomishljenika...

Ja sam ozhenjen laugh.giflaugh.gif

• 4 weeks later...

najsvežije vesti:

Per Wiberg has now officially joined Opeth as a permanent member of the band. As most of you know he's been touring with Opeth since their "Damnation" record. Spiritual beggars fans should not despair as he will continue playing and recording with them.

The band is currently hard at work in Fascination street studios. 9 titles have been recorded and at this moment Hammond organs and Mellotrons are being put down to tape. The recording is being supervised and engineered by Jens Bogren and produced by the band. Some song titles have been confirmed and will be posted here soon.

Several North American journalists will visit the studio in mid May for interviews and exclusive listening sessions.

We will soon confirm a handful of Scandinavian and European dates. The band will do a smaller trek round the key cities in Europe in September. This will be the first tour in support of the new album which is supposed to be released in late August/early September. More tour dates to come....

Have you forgotten...sorry for taking so much time...but:

We will soon confirm the winner of the drawing contest too. There have been hundreds of pictures sent in and we thank you for these. The winner will get the task of drawing the band picture for the next Opeth Cd.

Record label??? Opeth have decided which label to sign to and the contracts are being done as you read. We will announce it here shortly!

• 2 weeks later...

prvo, mrzim što su potpisali za jebeni roadrunner.. i mrzim što mtv i tupavi BLABBERMOUTH.NET, počinju da im posvećuju toliku pažnju..

ali ajde..

videćemo već..

to što opeth postaje toliko popularan u americi, možda donese novu renesansu celokupnom metalu.. a možda se samo opeth utopi u to more balage...

uskoro ćemo saznati..

evo svih vesti:

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET first reported on April 18, OPETH mainman Mikael Åkerfeldt has now officially confirmed to MTV.com that the band have finalized a deal with New York's Roadrunner Records, bolstering an imposing roster that already includes KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, SLIPKNOT, OBITUARY and CRADLE OF FILTH.

Åkerfeldt disclosed several details about the band's forthcoming, self-produced opus. The follow-up to 2003's acoustic masterpiece, "Damnation", and OPETH's first disc in years without producer Steve Wilson, the album will include "Ghost of Tradition", "The Baying of the Hounds" and "Isolation Years".

"Musically, 'Damnation' was an experiment for us," Åkerfeldt told MTV.com. "It also helped us to develop our sound. So this time around, you can say the overall record is going to be heavy-sounding. There's also a couple of songs that are more in the style of 'Damnation', so to speak. We also have a new member in the band, our keyboard player, Per Wiberg. So we have some vintage keyboards this time around on the heavy material as well. Overall, this one is heavy."

Åkerfeldt said OPETH will finish the record before month's end and expect to release it as early as late August. He also said they'll play some new material this summer as part of the inaugural Sounds of the Underground tour.

"We've never done anything like [a festival tour] before, but this is a new thing, so we're excited," he said. "It's a good chance to reach out to people who've never heard from us. I'm also looking forward to seeing STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and CLUTCH perform. Many of the bands on the tour I've never heard of."

i evo jedan citat legende:

"Basically I got fucked, that's the best way to put it, with Symbolic. Roadrunner had a totally disillusioned idea of what metal is. And that's why Symbolic wasn't pushed. That's not their idea of metal, their idea of metal is Coal Chamber and Korn. Symbolic basically got shove to the side and that's why metal in America has been screwed because of choices made by bigger labels deciding what metal is suppose to be about.

I got shoved to the side and you know what I could have said, "fuck all of this and I'm quitting, but I didn't. I think the album(Sound of Persev..)'s a perfect example of, you know, coming back saying whatever. I'm not gonna let people discourage me.

Eventually Roadrunner are going to jump back on the heavy metal bandwagon and it's gonne be cute, it's gonna be really sickening to see a label jump right back on what they got big from, but basically what they've turned their backs on in the process."

-Chuck Schuldiner

Edited by KRANG

"Basically I got fucked, that's the best way to put it, with Symbolic. Roadrunner had a totally disillusioned idea of what metal is. And that's why Symbolic wasn't pushed. That's not their idea of metal, their idea of metal is Coal Chamber and Korn. Symbolic basically got shove to the side and that's why metal in America has been screwed because of choices made by bigger labels deciding what metal is suppose to be about.

I got shoved to the side and you know what I could have said, "fuck all of this and I'm quitting, but I didn't. I think the album(Sound of Persev..)'s a perfect example of, you know, coming back saying whatever. I'm not gonna let people discourage me.

Eventually Roadrunner are going to jump back on the heavy metal bandwagon and it's gonne be cute, it's gonna be really sickening to see a label jump right back on what they got big from, but basically what they've turned their backs on in the process."

-Chuck Schuldiner

tuzna istina... kolika je legenda chuck bio samo no.gif

eto.. legenda u apsolutno svakom pogledu.

samo još nešto: nisam od onih kretena koji su u fazonu: e, ako je to na mtv, i ako ga svi slušaju, ja ću ga mrzeti.. momci su zaslužili da uspeju, i biće mi drago da ih što više ljudi sluša..

jedino čega se plašim je da ih roadrunner ne uništi.

i: "The Baying of the Hounds" wtf?

--

btw, od prvobitnog koncepta sa ultra-brutalnog albuma od samo 2 pesme "bordering to black metal" došli su do: "There's also a couple of songs that are more in the style of 'Damnation', so to speak."

ne smeta, naravno.. icon_rockdevil.gif

što se mene tiče, najočekivaniji album ikada.

šta sa staljinom?

da vas zvanično obavestim, ta fora nije duhovita još od momenta kada je gothic angel stavio to u avatar..

Nindza kornjace su takodje pocele da smaraju otkad ti koristis taj nick.

BTW, Opet trovanje Opeth-om... icon_da.gif Still life keva!