Opeth

Baal

Me and Mendez played some volleyball in the sea when I suddenly felt my wedding ring fly off. Arggghhh! I saw it dissapear into the ocean, and the water was at chest level. It seemed futile at the time, but I had Mendez run off and buy me a pair of water googles to see if it'd find it on the bottom of the ocean. Obviously I though there's no chance in hell, but hey, I fucking found it! Insane! Lucky me, had it been lost I'd been castrated.

:lol:

Beograd. :) Mislim i "bliže" u smislu sexa oko vize. ;)

Ako već neće kod nas, Zagreb bi bio idealan, blizu, odlična povezanost, ne treba viza...

Nego, za slučaj da neko vać planira za Ljubljanu, ima bus iz BGa u 8:00, tamo je oko pola 4 popodne. Za povratak ima, hm... u 10 ujutru.

Bolja varijanta za povratak je voz, ima u 02h, a za Ljubljanu u 5:50 koji stiže kada i onaj bus. :)

Edited by crusader84

Facebook impostors!

Just a quick note to say that it has (again) come to my attention that some asshole(s) has set up facebook pages pretending to be me. I don't have a facebook page and every "Mikael Akerfeldt" page up there is either a idiot impostor or a simple fan page and they have nothing to do with me, and I don't endorse any of them.

Do not post to these pages as it's simply a parasite kid running it trying to get some attention. I will bring these people down (to Chinatown) as soon as possible.

Cheers

Mike

:)

Cloak captured signs of relief

as the primal touch brought me back

and the last sight i did see is still here

beckoning right behind me.

:wub:

Šta bi dao da čujem to uživo... Ustvari, da čujem bilo koju pesmu sa tog albuma.

Probing vomits for moooooooore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1xqSeSRllg

Opeth 3CD box set called "The Candlelight Years", which was originally released in Japan in June 2008 featuring the the band's first three albums, will be released in Europe on July 13th via Candlelight Records. To pre-order click HERE
Edited by AstralliS