Opeth

Baal

na prog nationu setliste do sad: Windowpane, Lotus Eater, Harlequin, White Cluster, Deliverance, Hex Omega

i nisu menjali od pocetka turneje..... Ali ako kaze da ce d'ubace April, onda wow, mogli bi i Ghosta i Dirge For November :haha:

na prog nationu setliste do sad: Windowpane, Lotus Eater, Harlequin, White Cluster, Deliverance, Hex Omega

i nisu menjali od pocetka turneje..... Ali ako kaze da ce d'ubace April, onda wow, mogli bi i Ghosta i Dirge For November :haha:

E matori , znam da od ranije da si slusao samo Power metal , ko te je naveo da slusas Opeth ? Ko je taj genije ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ne seeeeri da to sviraju! Vrh! Mislim da to nikad prije nisu svirali uživo, sad ću vidim da nema koji snimak na YT.

A White Cluster me uživo strašno nervira jer Mikael redovno upropasti refren.

Edited by Andrija Smith

Btw,

:D

Au jbt, jel' ovo sa početka Lamentations-a? Vrh zvuči. :D

Nego, ti Opeth + Dream Theater koncerti pretpostavljam da su pravi doživljaj, svaki za sebe. Stalno se nešto zajebavaju, mešaju postave itd. Sećam se kad je Akerfeldt pisao na blogu da su ih valjda gadjali nečim izmedju pesama pa su im ovi posle vraćali. :haha:

Au jbt, jel' ovo sa početka Lamentations-a? Vrh zvuči. :D

Ovo je sa početka Roundhouse Tapes-a. :D Sa Lamentations-a je "Mantra", takođe Popol Voh. A poznato je da je Akerfeldt fan starih horor filmova. :D

Nego, ti Opeth + Dream Theater koncerti pretpostavljam da su pravi doživljaj, svaki za sebe. Stalno se nešto zajebavaju, mešaju postave itd. Sećam se kad je Akerfeldt pisao na blogu da su ih valjda gadjali nečim izmedju pesama pa su im ovi posle vraćali. :haha:

Mislim da su u pitanju neke ping pong loptice ili slično, a ovi posle se nešto zajebavali nekom penom. :haha: A i ono kad im spuštali zavesu na bini kad svirali "The Drapery Falls" :haha:

Per Wiberg of Opeth helps us out and layed mellotron on one track. He is our hero and we were very happy when he finally agreed to help us. The track came out awesome and we hope you all will feel the same way when you get to hear it. Mixing is now set for late november.

Have a prog one!!!

Kjell.

Btw, Renaissance of Fools je bend ex gitariste Pain of Salvationa, Daniel Magdic-a.

I just got a text from Mendez who saying that the driver of the other car (who made the U-turn) that our bus crashed into, sadly passed away from his injuries. On top of that it seems as if it was a deliberate death-stunt from his side as the police had found a suicide-letter in the car-wreck.

This is just getting more odd and scary I tell ya.

I've no idea who he was but I have to say our condoleances goes out to his family and loved ones anyways either though we don't have a name at this point.

I'm kinda lost for words here.

Mike

Nisam video ovo, deluje zanimljivo :)

Mikael Åkerfeldt revealed in September 2009 that he is contemplating recording a singer-songwriter acoustic solo album.

"I've always been wanting to do a thing like that. I've got a bunch of lovely acoustic guitars back I wanna use more. Even though Opeth could probably do an album like that, I wanna do it on my own, and in that sense, I wanna record it on my own — in my house, basically. I think I can do it well. I think I can do a good album like that.

"I'd like to maybe simplify it even more [than the Opeth acoustic stuff], and have it just chords playing, and maybe some finger-picking stuff, so I could be able to perform it if I would wanna do that. So I don't want it to be lots of tracks, like overdubbing guitars with lots of melodies; I want it to be fairly simplistic so if I wanted to, I could play it live on my own... on a stool. [laughs]"

Nisam siguran koliko bi koncertno to bilo ispraćeno, možda par svirki po Švedskoj, eventualno kasnije i neka veća turneja. A i taj akustični album, ko zna kad će to biti sprovedeno u delo, s obzirom da mu je do kraja ove godine sa Opethom popunjen raspored zbog turneje, a za sledeću najavio pisanje novog albuma + Bloodbath + raznorazne govorancije o supergrupi on, Wilson i Portnoy.

Ne mora da znači. U nekoj kombinaciji te supergrupe opravdaju taj epitet, dok u nekoj drugoj sve se zasniva na zgrtanju novca.

Trenutno mi na pamet padaju Transatlantic i Bloodbath. Koliko god neko bio "protivnik" tih žanrova, neosporan je kvalitet.

Edited by AstralliS

• 3 weeks later...
Sony announced today that pre-ordering God of War III or God of War III Ultimate Edition from select retailers will not only net you early demo access, but also an in-game Apollo skin.

Of course, the Apollo skin will only be available after a complete play-through of the game.

While pre-ordering just the game will still net you the early demo and the Apollo skin, the Ultimate Edition looks to be full of amazing swag:

Sculpted “Pandora’s Box”

High-quality God of War art book

Exclusive DLC Combat Arena mode

Exclusive “Dominus” skin

Full length movie documentary called “God of War: Unearthing the Legend”, narrated by Peter Weller

God of War Trilogy soundtrack CD–all music from God of War I, II, and III

God of War “Blood and Metal” EP, featuring exlusive God of War-inspired tracks from Killswitch Engage, Dream Theater, Opeth, Trivium, and Taking Dawn