Tool

nazgaroth

• 3 weeks later...

pročitah sad ovo na lastu:

Another Tool album isn't all to likely, at least, not anytime soon (aka not in the next five years).

Danny and Justin are the only ones that are still for it. They've spend the past year working a single song. However, nobody else is really 'game'. They've been together a long time, and they're getting older. Some of them don't get along with one another.

I heard it from a close friend of both Justin and Danny, David Timnick. He's played in a band with Justin, both Justin and Danny contributed to one of his bands past albums, and his band has toured with Tool before. In response to "they're aiming for early '14 release"... you remember how, in the past, they've messed with their fans by releasing false information? I know they did this for both Lateralus and 10,000 Days, maybe others, but I don't remember. When I was talking to the guy, I remembered that he was close with some of Tool's members. I asked, "Oh yeah! The last time I spoke to you, I beat myself up over not asking this, since you're one of the few people with this information... what's up with Tool's new album?" To this, he replied, "It doesn't exist, everything you hear on the internet is complete bullshit." "Danny and Justin have spent the past year working on a single song by themselves... but, yeah, that's about it"

Timnick je lik iz Intronauta

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<3

a albumu se ne nadam, najvise bih voleo da ga ne snime, al kad vec moraju i rade nije lose da bacim povremeni hajp B)

btw adam jones dobio bebu naslednika, okacio na fejsu sliku

ja sam ti ko Mena13Suvari na temi Korn, nenadjebiv

Edited by chess
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...