Rhapsody of Fire

WoI

No way Hose...Prvi album - KVLT!!!Meni mozda i bolji od svih Rhapsody albuma...Cak sam jednu barabu sadasnjeg blekera uveo u metal preko njega pivopije.gificon_rockdevil.gif Ali i on,kao i ja,uvek cemo postovati stare vrednosti! icon_rockdevil.gif

A ovaj Rhapsody live je mnogo dobar,cak su mi pesme sa SOEL II bole nego na albumu...samo - nista sa Legendary Tales!!!Uzasan propust!

Ja se iskreno plasim....za novi Lukin album...

In order to turn the mystic atmosphere of the cosmic landscapes into music, Luca started incorporating some unique and experimental elements to his music, with an array of futuristic and electronic sounds.

Ovo mogu da urade samo najvestiji pa cak i tada to ne izlazi na mnogo dobro...videcemo...

• 3 months later...

Jeeeebo te...kad smo zadnji put postovali na ovoj temi icon_smile.gif

Nego ja sam eto posle duzeg vremena ubacio SoEL 2(koji je neverovatno izgreban) u svoj CD player...hehe...ma mnogo jak albumchich...secam se bila neka polemika bas kad je izlazio ali meni je stvarno dobar album...

Nego ima li neko onaj bonus DVD...ja to jos nisam odgledao chuda mu...icon_smile.gif

RHAPSODY Change Name To RHAPSODY OF FIRE

Due to copyright and trademark issues, the band formerly known as RHAPSODY has changed its name to RHAPSODY OF FIRE. The band members consider this a great new start, reflecting the emboldened and increasingly grandiose direction that their music has taken. "The power of the dragonflame will burn brighter than ever before," says guitarist/songwriter Luca Turilli. Keyboardist/songwriter Alex Staropoli adds, "The name RHAPSODY OF FIRE better represents the energy that has always been present in this band and its music."

With a new record company in Magic Circle Music, a new tour planned and a new album on the way, RHAPSODY OF FIRE will continue to explore musical fantasy worlds with the precision musicianship and unique symphonic concepts that their fans have come to expect and adore. Fresh on the heels of the band's first live album release, "Live In Canada 2005 - The Dark Secret", a new name and renewed vigor ensure that RHAPSODY OF FIRE still hold the passion and power that have always been associated with their music.

For more information, visit www.rhapsodyoffire.com.

Mislim ovo je krajnje iznenadno...

Logo je mnogo ocajan...mislim sve isto samo su sa Times new Roman dopisali of Fire...i zvuci mnogo klishe...al mi stara skola cemo ih uvek zvati Rhapsody...mislim ako misle da cu da Tagujem sve Mp3 ce od pocetka varaju se user posted image

Imam utisak da je DiMario umesao prste u ovo user posted image

Edited by StarbreakeR

RHAPSODY OF FIRE, the Italian band formerly known as RHAPSODY, has announced the details of its new album, "Triumph or Agony", due on September 25 via Magic Circle Music.

For the past nine years or — to be more precise — since the opening tones of their sensational debut album, "Legendary Tales", RHAPSODY has been one of the most unusual phenomena of the current metal scene. With a new record company in Magic Circle Music, a new tour planned and a new album on the way, RHAPSODY OF FIRE will continue to explore musical fantasy worlds with the precision musicianship and unique symphonic concepts that their fans have come to expect and adore. Fresh on the heels of the band's first live album release, "Live In Canada 2005 - The Dark Secret", a new name and renewed vigor ensure that RHAPSODY OF FIRE still hold the passion and power that have always been associated with their music.

Regarding the fact that the band was forced to change its name due to copyright and trademark issues, guitarist/songwriter Luca Turilli had previously said, "The power of the dragonflame will burn brighter than ever before. Keyboardist/songwriter Alex Staropoli added, "The name RHAPSODY OF FIRE better represents the energy that has always been present in this band and its music."

Produced by Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli, "Triumph or Agony" will contain the following track listing:

01. Dar-Kunor

I. Echoes From The Elvish Woods

II. Fear Of The Dungeons

02. Triumph Or Agony

03. Heart Of The Darklands

04. Old Age Of Wonders

05. The Myth Of The Holy Sword

06. Il Canto Del Vento

07. Silent Dream

08. Bloody Red Dungeons

09. Son Of Pain

10 The Mystic Prophecy Of The Demonknight

I. A New Saga Begins

II. Through The Portals Of Agony

III. The Black Order

IV. Nekron`s Bloody Rhymes

V. Escape From Horror

11. Dark Reign Of Fire

I. Winter Dawn`s Theme

user posted image

Imena pesama..k'o i uvek haha..ali se zato meni cover svidja

Meni su i imena pesama skroz ok...a i Cover je ok...kao da ga je radeo Lockwood...

...kad bolje zagledam omot stvarno ima Lockwoodove elemente...i boje i stil crtanja zmaja...sta mislite da li je moguce da su njega uposlili??? icon_confused.gif

Edited by StarbreakeR

nemam pojma ali kao sto Kai kaze nazivi pesama su im non stop isti, tj. non stop vrte iste reci. Ne mogu da verujem kolko sam nekad voleo ovaj bend a od akd su promenili izdavacku kucu i posle izlaska SOELA II sve mi se bre nesto cini da rade na isti fazon.Od ovog albuma ocekujem potpuno istu kopiju SOELa II