Pantera

C.A_R.I.A.

i nije nesto ovaj remaster.ima neke manje razlike u zvuku ali po meni nista previse bitno da bi se skidao prvi cd.i dalje je bas u teskoj pozadini,ne znam sto ga ne izbace malo.ne mora da dominira ali da se cuje malo bolje jer ga gitara bas prekriva kao i na originalnom snimku.

ma samo su nagruvali malo snimak, u duhu moderne produkcije, lepše izgleda kad ti ekvilajzer bije do kraja u winampu :haha:, jeste malo bas isplivao bolje to mi se svidja, ali kad naknadno nagruvaju snimak pun reverba, onda se i taj reverb pojača, dobiješ gomilu buke, to me nervira, i činele pršte, možda su čak malo i u klipu...

samo cekam kad ce phil ponuditi vinniju da mu ga popusi da bi se pomirili,vise ne znam kako mu se nije izvinio i kako nije krivicu prebacio na sebe,stvarno se i vinnie preserava.na kraju rex ispade najpametniji u svoj prici.

slazem se za rex-a...covek se povukao kada je trebalo...

Phil Anselmo, the lead singer of New Orleans supergroup Down and former frontman of Pantera and Superjoint Ritual, has announced that he will soon start work on his autobiography. He will be working on the book with Corey Mitchell of MetalSucks. More information, including the title, is expected to be revealed shortly.

ne prestaje da iznenadjuje :bigblue:

Guest Administrator

Phil Anselmo, the lead singer of New Orleans supergroup Down and former frontman of Pantera and Superjoint Ritual, has announced that he will soon start work on his autobiography. He will be working on the book with Corey Mitchell of MetalSucks. More information, including the title, is expected to be revealed shortly.

ne prestaje da iznenadjuje :bigblue:

Ovo ce biti sjajna knjiga , vec osecam. Covek kome je muzika i strast i zivot i u dobru i u zlu. Ova knjiga ce otkriti njegova najdublja i najmracnija osecanja. Jedva cekam

Guest Administrator

Posto ne radi "search" i nisam mogao da nadjem temu za band Down , bacicu ovu vest ovde :

New Orleans’s DOWN is set to release their CD/DVD Diary Of A Mad Band on October 5 via Down Records/ADA. The DVD will feature footage from DOWN’s first European tour, and one full unreleased concert. It has just been announced that pre-orders will also receive an instant MP3 download of ‘Stone the Crow’ live in Dublin.

Diary of a Mad Band features a 2 CD full concert, live in London. The DVD highlights documented footage marking the 2006 return of DOWN from the practice room through their first European tour, and a bonus behind-the-scenes featurette entitled ‘Tirades and Shenanigans’. The DVD closes in at a blistering 130 minutes! See below for a complete tracklisting of the set:

DVD: Diary of a Mad Band

1. Lysergik Funeral Procession

2. Lifer

3. Losing All

4. Rehab

5. New Orleans Is A Dying Whore

6. Ghosts Along The Mississippi

7. Learn From This Mistake

8. Underneath Everything

9. Temptation’s Wings

10. There’s Something On My Side

11. Hail The Leaf

12. Lies

13. The Seed

14. Eyes Of The South

15. Jail

16. Stone The Crows

17. Bury Me In Smoke

2 CD: LIVE IN EUROPE

1. Losing All

2. Lifer

3. Lysergic Funeral Procession

4. Rehab

5. Temptations Wings

6. Ghosts Along The Mississippi

7. Learn From This Mistake

8. Hail The Leaf

9. New Orleans Is A Dying Whore

10. Lies, I Don’t Know What They Say But…

11. Underneath Everything

12. The Seed

13. Eyes Of The South

14. Jail

15. Stone The Crows

16. Bury Me In Smoke

Guitarist Pepper Keenan affirms:

“The DVD is an in-depth look at what five boys from the wrong side of the tracks can achieve when motivated by the will to escape hard times, fueled by an unexplainable quest to destroy live and be embraced by the love of fans whom we had not had the pleasure of meeting yet. This is how it’s supposed to be: rock solid.”

Vocalist Philip Anselmo adds:

“This is a semi-ugly glimpse into what would end up the perfect building blocks to a much more prosperous future! Raw, distorted, unpredictable, and with a freshly mended spine in tow, these shows were desperately important to us as a cohesive unit. Take this trip through the old days with us at your own risk, and don’t forget to bring some aspirin!”