Jesu

Depraved

• 1 month later...

user posted image

The new Jesu album, recently titled 'Conqueror', is currently at the end of the mixing stage and is about to be mastered. There are 8 songs on 'Conqueror', with a running time of just over 60 minutes. Planned for a February 2007 release on Hydra Head, a U.S tour will coincide with the release, shortly followed by tours of Japan and Europe. More details as they come through...

Other Jesu releases are also on the horizon : Aurora Borealis will be releasing a limited edition 12" vinyl only EP featuring 2 new experimental Jesu compositions entitled 'Sun Down' b/w 'Sun Rise', each song is approx. 18 minutes in length. Both songs feature Justin and Diarmuid only. This is mixed, mastered and with the label. Release date TBA.

• 5 weeks later...

IPB Image

novi cover za singl koji izlazi za koji dan pod nazivom Sun Down / Sun Rise

Grey Machine..novi projekat..valjda ce da lici na nesto...

"As for Grey Machine, little is known. First, Dave Cochrane returns to Justin's side for the first time in many years, and he's recording his bass parts as I write this. An alternating lineup has been announced, with no specifics. Described as 'vicious, loose, heavy and psychedelic' it really sounds like a lot of Justin's guitar-based work in the early to mid-90s, particularly the work he did with Mr. Cochrane, really. The only other thing I can say is that the name is likely derived from one of the greatest songs, Slateman."

Edited by darthmaul

e, da.. još nešto.

ne samo što će i album i EP da izaću uskoro, nego će i još 2 izdanja.

"split 12" with Eluvium on both Hydra Head and Temporary Residence is complete. "

"Also in the process is another Jesu split with Battle Of Mice to be released on Robotic Empire on limited 12" vinyl and limited CDep."

i na svima će biti nove pesme. te sa BoM Justin snima sam.