Annihilator

azal

Najbolji Annihilator pevač  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Long-running Canadian thrashers ANNIHILATOR have been forced to cancel their previously announced European tour, which was slated to kick off in July. In a posting on the band's official forum, mainman Jeff Waters wrote, "We were, of course, really looking forward to doing this tour but will unfortunately have to push it back to late 2006. We had planned on finishing up our new CD by tour time. However, the recording is taking longer than anticipated and some of the people involved in the recording/mixing are not avaliable after the tour. We sincerely apologize to the fans and promoters but will see you all in the fall!"

dakle jedna dobra i jedna losa vest.

Dobra...VEC IZDAJU NOVI ALBUM! Alal im..

al nece gi gledamo u bugarskoj-losa vest mad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Canadian metallers ANNIHILATOR will take a short break from recording their follow-up to 2005's critically acclaimed "Schizo Deluxe" CD to play both Metalway festivals In Spain on July 28 and July 29.

Commented guitarist Jeff Waters: "Although we had to postpone our summer tour through Europe (our new CD recording was taking longer than expected), our good friends at both Metalway fests in Spain were adamant at bringing ANNIHILATOR in for the two shows. We found a way to take a week off and make it happen; so we will be there! I talked to the guys and we figured, since our upcoming 06/07 touring will contain alot of new material from the latest ANNIHILATOR CDs, we're gonna load the setlist with some classic ANNIHILATOR tunes."

"(Dave) Padden [vocals] and I have been locked up in the studio for two weeks now working on guitars and vocals for the new one. He is going to be the first ANNIHILATOR guitarist to play rhythm guitar on an ANNIHILATOR CD, as well as sing. I guess that makes us a four-piece band live then! Im also going to sing some of the tracks I sang on previous records, like 'King Of The Kill', 'Refresh The Demon' and others."

BEM IM....

• 2 weeks later...
Jao ja to jedini nisam cuo mamu mu...kako zvuci?

Onako... loshiji mi je od ostalih, vishe je okrenut modern metalu, ali i dalje ostao veran fanovima... vokal je odlicno uklopljen za razliku od "all for you"...

Ima par pesama na kojima stvarno prze, i par u stilu stare anihilacije...

"Maximum Satan" je za otvaranje albuma odlicno izabrana...