Deathspell Omega

KRANG

Najbolja DSO izdanja?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ne videh temu nigde..

dakle, fenomenalni, veoma potcenjeni francuski bend..

Disciples Of The Ultimate Void Demo, 1999

Deathspell Omega / Moonblood Split, 2000

Infernal Battles Full-length, 2000

Clandestine Blaze / Deathspell Omega Split, 2001

Sob A Lua Do Bode / Demoniac Vengeance Split, 2001

Mütiilation / Deathspell Omega Split, 2002

Inquisitors Of Satan Full-length, 2002

Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice Full-length, 2004

svi albumi odlični... inteligentni satanistički textovi, odlično muzički, sveže, zadnji album jedan od boljih black albuma koje sam ikad čuo.. pokupio odlične recenzije svugde, a zaslužio još bolje..

komentari?

Edited by Talvi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

izašao je novi album..

Kénôse

evo prvi review na koji sam naišao:

Last year Deathspell Omega released one of the most powerful Black Metal albums of the last years. Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice was not only an amazing showcase of personal evolution, but also became an immediate landmark for Black Metal, a monolith of such dimensions and power no one could overlook it. Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice was the first part of a trilogy and when Deathspell Omega announced that a new album would be released in 2005 all the Black Metal community could only wait to hear what everyone expected to be another masterpiece. So one year later we receive the new Deathspell Omega opus, Kénôse and I must say it’s another immense album.

It should be noted that Kénôse is not the second part of the trilogy that started with their previous album, but an appendix to it; I guess it could be said that this album is part 1-B. As the appendix this album is, the music could be described as an extension of Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice, which in essence follows the vein of Deathspell Omega’s previous effort while at the same time exploring new territories; perhaps this album could be a bridge between part one and two in musical terms.

Consisting only of three songs although clocking over 30 minutes, Kénôse presents everything that we loved of the previous album: the bizarre riffing, the powerful percussive section and the religious atmosphere (although in less extent).

The musicianship is perfect like in the last album and the song writing is amazing. What I found the most amazing feature in the album is how they have managed to create a very deep feeling of oddness. Let me explain; has it ever happen to you that you are doing something that you usually do, something of your routine but for some certain reason it just feels odd this time? It just feels uncomfortable and it makes you feel terribly bad? It’s like knowing something is not right, but not knowing exactly what's wrong. Well Deathspell Omega manage to create that feeling in their music, that feeling that makes it uncomfortable and that forces your senses to try to figure out what is disturbing them so much, and it’s something so powerful it will grab you and amaze you listen after listen. I simply can’t understand how a band can manage to create such deep emotions through their music, it’s simply amazing. Add to that awkward feeling some of the most sick sounding riffing I’ve ever heard and you have one of the most sense-raping albums I’ve heard in a long long time. Expect everything from the classic Black Metal elements to some very original passages that mix arpeggios and dissonant notes among many other features. In general a very disturbing and powerful experience. Present also in this album, there are some amazing Doom-like moments that help build the ambience and that simply work perfectly giving it an even more dynamic feeling.

Once again Mikko Aspa of Clandestine Blaze is present in the album, and I think his performance here is more powerful than in the previous album and probably the best in his entire career. In the previous album he was present in the form of a “narrator”, but this time he delivers a more passionate execution of vocals.

The production in this album is the same of the last album, very clear and most importantly very organic, thing that enhances the listening experience even more and which works perfectly with the many facets of the album. The Black Metal madness, the Doomesque decay and the disturbing “tranquil” passages all shine under the excellent and fitting production.

Deathspell Omega are without a doubt one of the most powerful forces in Black Metal. Not only they master the art, but also challenge it by pushing the envelope further with every release. Black Metal can’t get any better than this.

Killing Songs :  All.                  95 / 100

album ima samo 3 pesme, 30 minuta...

deathspell potvrđuju dominaciju današnjom bm scenom biggrin.gif

Edited by KRANG

pa, pazi, oni su ga nazvali appendix-om prvog albuma (prvog u predviđenoj trilogiji..) znači nije ceo album, ali nije ni ep.

36 minuta dela čistog genija.

3 nove velike pesme koje dopunjuju "si monumentum.."

Edited by KRANG

• 3 weeks later...

Veoma dobro izdanje. Ljubitelji ovog benda bi trebalo da ga imaju. Ima zestine i sirovine, ali ipak je produkcijski veoma dobro uradjen, ima screema, growla, atmosfericnih momenata, znaci sve sto treba da poseduje jedan dobar album ..... za svaku pohvalu icon_da.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Izasao jos jedan jebeni crvuljak tj. appendix,split sa Malicious Secrets.DO imaju samo jednu pesmu Mass Grave Aesthetics.

Inace,ja se ne oglasih ovde!Si Momentum je sjajan album,zanimljiv nacin novog prilaza dobro poznatoj materiji.Ne znam sta vam je lose na ovom albumu?

Prva 2 albuma nabavljam ovih dana.

• Upvote 1

I...dani za nabavljanje prva 2 albuma su dosli. icon_smile.gif

Sta da kazem..IB je solidan,a IoS je fantazija,super OSBM,ali ipak mi ostaje najbolji poslednji album.Ovakvih albuma ima na sceni, a Si Momentum...je samo jedan (sad ce Goxy da me opljuje icon_smile.gif )

• 1 month later...
...je samo jedan (sad ce Goxy da me opljuje icon_smile.gif

Znam da sam rekao da nevalja poslednji album,ali to sam napisao vec posle jednog slusanja u to vreme kad sam ga nabavio.Posle toga slusao sam ga jos jedanput,ali ipak vise volim dobre black metal albume odradjene na tradicional nacin.Jebiga,sta cu kad sam staromodan.

• 5 weeks later...

Si Monomentum je ODLICAN!

jedino sto ja vise volim piskaviju produkciju, mada se sve ok cuje

ali ipak, previse basova za mene...

od pesama - Odium Nostrum - jebe keve kako dobra melodija!

a inace od starijih radova, u zadnje vreme stalno mi je u glavi pesma Desecration Master sa Inquisitors-a

Inace, nabavio sam i nova 2 splita na kojima se pojavljuje DSO

From Entrails To Dirt i Crushing Holy Trinity

neki drugi put cu o pesmama sa njih...