Helloween

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A što se Grapowa tiče, čovek osim što je napiso neke od jačih Helloween stvari:

- Mankind

- Music

- Still We Go

- The Time Of The Oath

- Escalation 666

I posebno:

- THE DARK RIDE

Koja je po meni UBEDLJIVO NAJBOLJA HELLOWEEN PESMA!!!

Čovek je uz to i najbolji gitarista kog je Helloween ikad imao. A čisto sumnjam da će boljeg ikad imati. I što se mene tiče, najbolji Helloween albumi su se pravili dok su on i Kusch bili u postavi (Master-Ride). Iako su i zeka i ovaj novi odlični, opet su mi albumi sa Grapowom nekako... jači. I tako.

PA, JESI LI TI NORMALAN? no.gif

Pa gde je The Chance? icon_mad.gif

A Escalation 666... pukeface.gif

Ja se izvinjavam...

- Falling Higher

- Midnight Sun

- Salvation

- Nothing To Say

Su ODLIČNE pesme

- Do You Feel Good

- The Tune

- Born On Judgement Day

- Do You Know...

Su skroz OK

Jedino

- All Over The Nations

- Lavdate Dominvm

- Get It Up

Su nešto slabije, po meni.

Toliko o tome da Weikath od Tormentora nije napiso dobru pesmu.

Pa..Falling Higher ulazi kod mene u tu OK grupu..zaboravio si I Can..dosta dobra pesma..dodushe tu je i Deris dosta meshao prste..anyway baci pogled na tu tvoju listu pa uporedi sa radovima ostalih chlanova..od TOTOa Weikath najslabije radi!

Salvation je mislim..prosecna power pesmiac kakvu prave B ligaski finski bendovi..isto i tune i All Over...a Do You Feel Good i Do You Know... su sramotno lose "power" pesme!

sto se tiche gosn Grapowa..stvarno treba da se spomene i The Chance icon_da.gif A Dark Ride mi je najbolja pesma koju je Helloween uradio jos od odlaska Kaia icon_da.gif

Inace Keeper trojku izvlaci jedino Deris, Grosskopf je jedino bio umesan My Life i mozda jos neku pesmu..a Gertsner se chovek potrudi malo..al nista...

Izvini sto trazim, ali pojasni mi sta da radim sa ovim linkom, odem na njega, nadjem albu, a kao kliknem na link pjesme izbaci mi nesto sasvim deseto!

Jebiga ja sam navikao na Dc++, i nist drugo ne radim....

Ajd pomoc!

Pozdrav

Na onaj jednostavni i primitivni nacin - desni klik pa save target as...

kakva netolerantnost pukeface.gif barem znamo sta ti volis od njih.... rolleyes.gif

Da, naravno, svako ima pravo na svoje mišljenje. Ali pričati o Rolandovim pesmama a izostaviti The Chance nema smisla.

BTW, ja jesam (bio) tolerantan, ali na ovom sajtu toga nema. Uostalom, ovo što sam rekao nisam mislio ozbiljno i nema potrebe naduvavati.

Ja se izvinjavam, eto i The Chance. Iako ja nešto i nisam lud za tom pesmom (nije loša nego ima boljih, nemojte da me kasapite odma). A Escalation je BISER! Što se tiče Gerstnera, čovek ne da se potrudio nego petica! Čovek me je na prošlom albumu kupio sa Listen To The Flies, Open Your Life i Sun For The World a ovde me je oduvao sa Invisible Man i Pleasure Drone. Svaka mu čast i kapa dole.

Kai&Richter&Zimmermman su nadjachali po songwritingu Helloween ove godine icon_da.gif

Majestic jeste albumchina, dok je Keeper daleko od bilo chega..

BTW Sasha za sada dobro radi u Weenu, chak je i "Run" sasvim dobra pesmica, u principu lepo radi sa Derisom. "Invisible Man" je mozda i najbiolja pesma na albumu icon_da.gif

10/25/2005 - MICHAEL KISKE: Reunion With HELLOWEEN 'Will Never Happen'

Ex-HELLOWEEN frontman Michael Kiske has once again shot down the possibility of a reunion with his former bandmates. Despite the fact that the singer stated in a recent interview that he would consider playing a one-off show with HELLOWEEN at Germany's Wacken Open Air festival, a full-fledged reunion "will never happen," according to Kiske, "because I don't make music or go on stage with people who deeply hate me. Especially Michael Weikath [HELLOWEEN guitarist/songwriter] is not in love with me at all. Don't forget, he tricked me out of the band 13 years ago! So why should I return now? I will always refuse to sing his music now; that's a plain question of self-respect! Most of the fans are far too abstract in their thinking. Life doesn't work that way. At least not mine. Michael Weikath was working hard (and pretty successfully) to ruin my name in the heavy-rock world. I can promise you: I will always forgive, and he IS long forgiven! But I will never forget."

On the topic of the other HELLOWEEN members and ex-members, Kiske said, "I was never at war with Kai Hansen [former HELLOWEEN and current GAMMA RAY guitarist/vocalist]. It was always fun to be with him, and I even had dinner with him two month ago. I also did meet Markus Großkopf [bass] six weeks ago, and we had a very nice and friendly conversation; there seems to be no more bad feelings. And if I meet Michael Weikath, of course I will give him my hand for peace. I don't hold much hatred in myself anyway; I am trying to work in the direct OTHER direction, you know? Some anger sometimes, oh yes, but I don't want to hate anyone. So I don't hate Michael Weikath either. Life is too precious! But I doubt that we will ever get friends, we are far too different in moral-ideals and thinking; and we also never really were friends. I never talked to Andi Deris [current HELLOWEEN vocalist]; just a short 'Hi' in the beginning of Weikath's and Andi's friendship before Deris got into the band, so I don't know his personality. He probably is very OK and just trying to make the best out of the situation, like we all would do."

Regarding his future, Kiske said, "I will find new audiences who like the stuff that I am doing these days, or I will be leaving the music scene soon. It's all pretty much depending on my next solo record; IF I can do it, and also how much it will sell, and if I will still be able to keep on being a professional musician after that. I won't become a weekend warrior! That's for sure! I do it fully with all my energy, or I don't do it. I will make a decision for my future life after that next solo record."

Michael Kiske is believed to be working on a new solo album for Italy's Frontiers Records, tentatively due in early 2006. More information will be made available soon.