Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Evo vam Maidena u relativnoj blizini:

For the first time ever, British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN will travel to the historic region of Transylvania to play a concert. The show will take place at the Polus Center Mall in Cluj Napoca.

Cluj Napoca (commonly known as Cluj) is the fourth largest city in Romania and one of the most important academic, cultural, industrial and business centres in the country. Situated in the northwest, Cluj is roughly 270 miles from Romania's capital city Bucharest and has good air, road and rail links with the other major Romanian cities and neighbouring Europe.

As MAIDEN fans all know, Transylvania holds a special place in MAIDEN's history; a track by that name appeared on the very first IRON MAIDEN album back in 1980. Thirty years on, and with MAIDEN about to embark on a major world tour in support of their 15th studio album, "The Final Frontier" (due for release later this summer), it seems only right the anniversary be marked by the band (and, of course, Eddie!), FINALLY getting to visit this most atmospheric and infamous of locations!

Tickets go on sale May 24 at 12.00 local time (GMT+2) through www.servuscluj.ro.

• Upvote 1

Supci...ako hoce da uzmu predah,neka idu u penziju...i onako sva trojica gitarista zajedno nisu Kirk Hammetu ni do jaja.

Uvek Laos,nikada Vijetnam!!!

i ja sam nekada pisao slicne nebuloze i zatim gledao kako drugi pene :)) gde si izvukao kirk hameta svaka ti cast hahahaha

• Upvote 1

I treba da bude ozbiljan,ja sam za to da MAIDENE pamtim onakve kakve sam ih video da rostiljaju 4 puta,bez greske sa puno energije i to je ono sto hocu da pamtim,bukvalno se plasim da odem na koncert da ne pokvarim utisak,jednostavno ako nisi spreman da das 100% od sebe ne trebas vise raditi,zasto da silis ako ne mozes...Maideni su jedan od najboljih LIVE bendova ikad i treba tako da budu zapamceni do veka...

Edited by BruceBruce

I treba da bude ozbiljan,ja sam za to da MAIDENE pamtim onakve kakve sam ih video da rostiljaju 4 puta,bez greske sa puno energije i to je ono sto hocu da pamtim,bukvalno se plasim da odem na koncert da ne pokvarim utisak,jednostavno ako nisi spreman da das 100% od sebe ne trebas vise raditi,zasto da silis ako ne mozes...Maideni su jedan od najboljih LIVE bendova ikad i treba tako da budu zapamceni do veka...

Pa ne znam gde je problem. Gledaj/slusaj koncerte od prosle godine. Sve je i dalje maidenovski savrseno. Smanjuju broj koncerata da tako i ostane. Prestali bi da nemaju vise energije.

A sto se tice kirk hammeta i dalje mislim da je odlicna fora.