Paul Gilbert

Vlaja Buraz

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Upravo sam zavrsio preslusavanje Gilbertovog novog albuma Space Ship One...i zaista mi nije jasno sta koji kurac to treba da predstavlja icon_confused.gificon_smile.gifno.gif ...ne pamtim kada sam zadnji put slusao nesto ovako lose no.gif ...ima li on bar malo mozga? icon_smile.gif

I nindža, jesu li tvoje hevi metal uši se primakle novom zvuku iz ove vremenske distance?

• 1 month later...

Ovo je vijest za Iron Maiden temu, ali eto.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=42720

"[WWE wrestler and FOZZY frontman Chris Jericho] was going to wrestle me to the ground if I didn't put him on this record," Kulick joked. "Paul Gilbert's going, 'This guy's a superstar wrestler who happens to also sing,' and he's in awe of him and asking for autographs for nephews and relatives and friends, and here's Chris Jericho just drooling because [Gilbert is] one of the guys that he thinks is one of the greatest guitar players to ever walk the planet."

Car je, nema dalje.

• 3 weeks later...
EEEEE

Poslušao sam ga danas koji put.

A vala, i sutra ću.

Ne kontam što ti se ne sviđa, čak je ozbiljniji i "konzistentniji" od ostalih PG albuma, nema toliko zajebavanja.

Pa bolje da se zajebava nego da bude "onako" ozbiljan icon_smile.gif

Nego dosao sam do zakljucka da me se najvise svidja Aligator Farm icon_da.gif ...skroz je gotivna ona obrada Spice Girls-a icon_smile.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Paul Gilbert i Billy Sheehan opet zajedno sviraju... Zbunjen sam.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/ne...ewsitemID=49519

Billy will be playing three very special shows across America, paying tribute to one of the greatest live bands in the history of rock and roll — THE WHO. Joining Sheehan in AMAZING JOURNEY will be Mike Portnoy (DREAM THEATER), Paul Gilbert (MR. BIG, RACER X), and Gary Cherone (VAN HALEN, EXTREME).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...