Watain

Grobodan

Mislim da ću se upišati:

http://www.globaldomination.se/interviews/watain-erik-danielsson

Alright, let’s have the ever-popular “rate this band” question, which are great because you learn pretty much nothing about the artist. In this question I’ll ask you to rank each band on a scale from 1 to 83, 1 being the equivalent of getting rammed up the ass with an enraged bull’s horn and 83 being a delicious ice cream sundae (your choice of flavors and toppings) as well as say a few words about the band:

* Emperor: 1. Shit.

* Immortal: 1. Shit.

* Watain: 83. Obviously.

* Dissection: 83 The best black/death metal band ever…

* HammerFall: 1. Shit .

* Satyricon: 1. Shit.

* Dark Funeral: 1. Shit.

* Dark Throne: 2. Shit. 2 because they used to be good.

* Dark Tranquillity: 1. Shit.

* Dark Angel: 70. “Darkness Descends”, yes.

* Dark Empire: 1. Shit.

* Darkane: 1. Shit.

* The Haunted: 1. Shit.

* Dream Theater: 1. Shit.

* David Hasselhoff: 2. Shit, but he still gets a 2 just to acknowledge the fact that I value his work higher than most of the above “artists”.

Is the candelabra that each member is holding in the photos inside the book the same one that adorns the cover of Dark Throne’s “Transylvanian hunger” album? They look the same. Why did you go with this specific design of candle holding accessories?

It is in fact on the Transylvanian Hunger cover, but not the one Fenriz is holding, but the one shoved up his ass.

Koji je kurac ovom liku? :haha:

Which album or moment do you feel is the defining moment of the black metal genre? Probably the new Dimmu Borgir album huh?

Bathory – The return. Venom – Black Metal. Mayhem – De Mysteriis. Mercyful fate – Don’t break the oath. Nifelheim – Servants of Darkness. Watain – Sworn to the Dark.

hahahahahahaha.ne bi ga stavio ni blizu ovih albuma.

What is the one cd in your collection that would most surprise someone? I have a Journey cd and a few HIM cd’s. Pretty embarrassing right? Ok, your turn. Come clean.

Probably something with Dark Funeral.

moze da se samoizbaci.

What kind of bands (black metal or otherwise) do you feel are worthy of attention lately? Or are you one of those guys who doesn’t listen to any metal that came out past 1992? There have been some good releases since then man. I mean, just because Pantera sucks doesn’t mean there weren’t other worthy releases.

As far as black metal is concerned; only us and Nifelheim.

intervju postaje sve jadniji i jadniji.sve u svemu nikada nisam nesto ni gotivio watain,a sada ih jos i manje gotivim.

Misliš? Zar je to BM elitizam? Mada ne bi me začudilo...

Cela ortodoksna scena je u tom fazonu, on je sad u nekom intervjuu za Lawless Darkness rekao da merchandise služi da zarade novac kako ne bi morali da rade u kapitalističkom društvu (ROFL) i da su im dnevne aktivnosti obožavanje Satane, drogiranje i vožnja motora. Mrtav ozbiljan.

Ofermod kaže u Mystérion Tés Anomias bukletu da otvoreno podržavaju korišćenje teških droga, jer "you'll be chasing the dragon through heights and depths unknown".