Watain

Grobodan

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Skinuo sad sa police Sworn to the dark, it's been a while... i sta god ovaj bend danas bio, ne moze se poreci cinjenica da su bili ubitacni donedavno.

I onda sam skinuo s police i De misteriis i shvatio da je sav Black metal posle 2000 jednostavno smesan u poredjenju s tim. Cinjenica (nadam se da me citat Dobrokesa nece diskreditovati iz ozbiljne diskusije)

Пази, да није Бурзума блек метал би данас остао на нивоу окупљања по гробљима, ношења труле одеће и корпспејнта. То није лоше, али ми је драго да се део блек метала издигао изнад тога.

• 2 weeks later...

Okači Watain obaveštenje na fejsbuk stranici za australijsku turneju, i kreću komentari:

Lee Catling WHEN WILL YOU COME TO LIVERPOOL?

WATAIN ‎@Lee Catling: Watain played Liverpool in 2010 and 2011 on respectively Reaping Death Tour and Death Holy Death tour....check this page more often will you?

Blake Blood Please say you're doing side shows in AUS, otherwise quite a few of us will be buying festival tickets to see only one band!

WATAIN ‎@Blake Blood:"The dates will consist partly of Soundwave Revolution festival dates, and partly of exclusive Watain shows. Exact dates and venues are to be revealed later on.

WATAIN Cant you people READ what is posted before whining?????Its not up to the band, its the booking process of the dates....

Alex Parra I wish part of it was up to the band to where they want to perform

WATAIN It is, you goddamn moron. but having a show booked and confirmed sometimes takes time, and its not as easy sometimes as talking shit on the internet...so shut the fuck up?

Alex Parra I know but I just wish it wasn't such a hasel if you get what I mean

WATAIN what hassle is this to you, please explain.....there is over 4 months left to those dates....things are been finalized now. so take it easy and wait without whining your non sense.are you even from australia?

Alex Parra No hassle to me I just thought there was one for the band to play in different parts of the world

So nevermind then I guess it's not that hard

Sorry

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Kladim se da Erik vodi fejsbuk stranicu :haha:

Čekam da se pojavi Novaliis i pomene Burzum. :mhihi:

Naravno, rani Burzum, iliti prebelus Burzum je najbolji black metal ikad. Black metal pre 2000. ima taj smek koji volim, nije da ne volim nista posle 2000-te, ali draza mi je ranija faza. Kad hocu da slusam black, hocu krljanje i sotone, ne hipstere.

• Downvote 1

Па Бурзум нема везе са Сотоном. Добро, има мало, све је то ђавоља музика и работа, али Бурзум је ваљда пре свега инспирисан германским божанствима и природом.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...