Watain

Grobodan

The WolfWear edition of this box will be available in a limited amount of 1000 copies that apart from the box set itself also comes with the following; *Delivery date on Walpurgisnacht, 30th of April, 7 days before the official releasedate.

*Handnumbered sheet signed by all Watain members

*Set of 4 postcards with the Opus Diaboli poster designs The box itself contains *The "Opus Diaboli" movie DVD

*2 Audio CDs with the recording of the 13 Anniversary concert

*2 12" vinyls (in sleeves) with the same recording

*An exclusive photobook containing flyers and unreleased photos from the past 13 years.

Also this special bundle offer contains a t-shirt or girlie shirt.

11584500-origpic-f1bf54.jpg

Cena - sitnica: 56.30e + ptt

Malo zabave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sQT_m8Utw&feature=related

I još za Gojka, Otargos:

: Oui, nous avons eu un très gros problème avec WATAIN. Ce qui s’est passé, c’est qu’il s’agissait d’un tour support financé par OTARGOS et Season of Mist. Il y avait un mois de tournée, et le premier jour, on nous a dit que nous devions enlever tout le merchandising qui affichait « No Satan ». Ça commence comme ça. C’est Erik Danielsson qui est venu s’entretenir avec nous et il a été très correct. Il a juste dit que nous faisions ce que nous voulions, mais que cela risquait de poser des problèmes. Nous lui avons répondu : « Ok, tu ne nous prends pas de haut, tu es poli, donc on retire tout le merchandising qui marqué « No Satan » » (par chance nous avions quelques pièces ne comportant pas ces termes). Par contre, nous avons dit que, vu que nous étions là pour promouvoir le nouvel album, nous gardions au moins le disque. Au bout de la troisième semaine, ils ont commencé à retirer de force l’album du merchandising sans nous le dire. Ça a commencé à monter. Après, on a eu des confrontations lors de quelques soirées où ils nous prenaient la tête, du genre : « c’est une tournée black metal, vous devez croire au diable ! ». Et nous : « Non, on aime beaucoup la musique de WATAIN mais le diable, c’est pas notre truc ». Ça s’est terminé lorsque le bassiste de WATAIN, complètement défoncé à la cocaïne, a pris un couteau et a planté notre chanteur pendant son sommeil. Là, on a dit : « on s’en va, on ne reste pas avec des animaux qui te poignardent dans la nuit ». On est allés aux urgences, puis on a appelé le tourneur et le label et on a dit : « on s’en va ! ».

Ma bar bi Borgir pozirali sa stilom i civilizovano :)...

Jbt kad procitah ovo sa Otargos-om,jbt kao da kopiraju Euronymousa,kad je on terao bendove iz Norveske da se raspadnu,tako i ovi seru ostalima,sminkeri nadrogirani,secu se medju ovim pederima i glume neke opasne kurceve...

I dalje bi ih gledao uzivo,i njihova prva tri albuma su mi cudo svaki na svoj nacin,ali ljudi su pomutili sa realnoscu nacisto,jebao ih i film...

ONI POMINJU QUORTONA,GLORIFIKUJU GA ??? Mislim da bi im Ejs rascopao drogirane mozgove... Verujem da se prevrce u grobu cim ga oni pomenu...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

We are proud to announce that on the 7th of May 2012, the first Watain film will be released. Its title will be Opus Diaboli. Opus Diaboli is the commemoration of Watain's 13 year Anniversary. Half of the 90 minutes long movie consists of concert footage from the 13 Year Anniversary percomance in Stockholm last year, the other half consists of artistic reflections, interviews, historical footage from the 90's and on, and many additional eye opening passages shedding light upon the glimmering darkness that is Watain, and some of the many symbols and ideas connected to it.

Two versions will be made available; one regular DVD that apart from the DVD will also contain two bonus CDs including the audio recording of the full 13 Year Anniversary concert in Stockholm.

The second version of Opus Diaboli will be a limited vinyl box including the DVD, 2 audio CDs with the live recording, 2 LPs with the live recording, and last but definitely not least a historical photobook containing old flyers and never seen photos, most of them taken off stage.

This will be the first release of Watain's own label, His Master's Noise. Both versions are now available for pre-order through the official merch store WOLF WEAR

wodwebposter5.jpg

wodwebposter3.jpg

wodwebposter2.jpg

• Downvote 1

А јадно је стварно што то раде. Мада, вероватно ћу погледати, ако ни због чега другог онда бар да видим да ли Ерик и даље носи обрнути крст за који ме је молио да му дам. :haha: