Hammerfall

Narsil

• 1 month later...

HAMMERFALL Working On 'Wide Range of Songs' For New Album

HAMMERFALL guitarist Oscar Dronjak has posted the following message on his blog:

"Spring is late in coming this year, more snow today. Unbelievable! Makes you a bit lazy, I have to admit. In fact, that's what I have been songwriting-wise for the past few weeks, not much has happened.

"This is where we stand at the moment: Seven songs for the new album are all but finished on my part, Joacim [Cans, vocals] is hard at work on the five he has gotten from me so far. Stefan [Elmgren, guitar] has been involved in two of these seven songs, writing most of one completely by himself (a first for a track with vocals). We have a wide range of songs this time around as well, and I have a very good feeling about the material so far. And since the recordings will commence in a just over two months, that is a comforting feeling to have, let me tell you!"

One Crimson Night je odlican dvd, jedan od boljih koje sam ja imao prilike da gledam. ph34r.gif

meni je o.k , extra su odradili nastup za glory to the brave.Samo su me razocarali sto nisu svirali destined for glory...user posted image

Edited by deley-a

glory to the grave i legacy of king jebu kevu!!! icon_wink.gif CT je dobar a renegade ne preterano a o novom da nepricam pukeface.gif , meni se uzsano nesvidja chapter 5, born to rule i blood bound mogu proci ostalo je teski shit. kao da su snimali muziku za xena - warrior princess no.gif

nego ima li ko The First Crusade dvd??

Former HELLOWEEN and current MASTERPLAN drummer Uli Kusch has teamed up with Ronny Milianowicz (DIONYSUS) and Joacim Cans (HAMMERFALL) to write a song for the upcoming soccer world championship. Entitled "Glorious", the song will feature Swedish singer Mikeyla as the main vocalist, with special guest appearances by Ralf Scheepers (PRIMAL FEAR), Tobias Sammet (EDGUY), Roland Grapow (MASTERPLAN) and Oscar Dronjak (HAMMERFALL). The production is taking place in Sweden April 24-25.

According to Kusch, "'Glorious' is meant to be a song about setting aside your political views, religious beliefs for only one day and stop[ping] the world from turning in something stronger than anything else: football! No matter if you play heavy metal music, pop or rock, we will find a way to unite through this song.

Kako ste osetljivi k'o kevu da sam vam prozvao icon_smile.gif

More guest musicians have been confirmed to take part in the recording of the song "Glorious", which was written for the upcoming soccer world championship by former HELLOWEEN and current MASTERPLAN drummer Uli Kusch along with Ronny Milianowicz (DIONYSUS) and Joacim Cans (HAMMERFALL). The track will feature Swedish singer Mikeyla as the main vocalist, with special guest appearances by Ralf Scheepers (PRIMAL FEAR), Tobias Sammet (EDGUY), Roland Grapow (MASTERPLAN), Oscar Dronjak (HAMMERFALL), Timo Kotipelto (STRATOVARIUS), Nils Kvale (PAGAN'S MIND), Victor Broden (LEANN RIMES), "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM), and Hempo Hilden (JOHN NORUM, GLENN HUGHES). The production is taking place in Sweden April 24-25.

Kako ste osetljivi k'o kevu da sam vam prozvao icon_smile.gif

More guest musicians have been confirmed to take part in the recording of the song "Glorious", which was written for the upcoming soccer world championship by former HELLOWEEN and current MASTERPLAN drummer Uli Kusch along with Ronny Milianowicz (DIONYSUS) and Joacim Cans (HAMMERFALL). The track will feature Swedish singer Mikeyla as the main vocalist, with special guest appearances by Ralf Scheepers (PRIMAL FEAR), Tobias Sammet (EDGUY), Roland Grapow (MASTERPLAN), Oscar Dronjak (HAMMERFALL), Timo Kotipelto (STRATOVARIUS), Nils Kvale (PAGAN'S MIND), Victor Broden (LEANN RIMES), "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM), and Hempo Hilden (JOHN NORUM, GLENN HUGHES). The production is taking place in Sweden April 24-25.

do jaja!!!! icon_da.gificon_da.gif