Hammerfall

Narsil

Brate mnogo je bedak...Magnus je bio mnogo velika aura u bendu...kada ga vidis na sceni odma se oraspolozis...nemam pojma, Magnus je super basista, a i bas u HammerFallu nije nesto preterano zeznut za sviranje, ali bez obzira na sviranje niko nece biti takav personality kao Magnus...osim mozda Markusa, ako na neku fintu njega dovedu...

Cert je stvarno bio za FOREVER pamcenje :rockdevil: !Zamislite kako bi bilo da su imali svoje bubnjeve! :bigblue:

---------------------------------------------

THERE IS NO PAIN

WHERE STRENGHT LIES

Edited by Nagaroth

Dobro prevrnuli bi vladu na opacke.U svakom slucaju kad metalci dosli na vlast nebi se zivot nesto puno promenio ali bi bilo bolje za zivot! :confused: Valjda?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no pain

Where strenght lies

Another HammerFall injury 2007-04-04

Joacim broke a bone in his elbow during a taekwon-do training session on Monday. Says he: "It was during the warm-up, we were doing rushes across the room when I somehow slipped and went full-speed into the concrete wall. I managed to get the right arm up to try to stop the momentum, so that arm took all of my weight and got sandwiched between me and the wall. The thing with a broken elbow is, you don't get a cast or even a bandage. The doctor just said to take pills to combat the pain - which is pretty bad, sometimes - and try to move it a lot to prevent it from getting stiff. I will be ok in a month or so, he said."

Joacim also sends the message that this will not affect anything planned for the band, and that they will have some news about the new bass player soon.

Mislim....sta reci !! Ovaj Joacim je kompletna budala !! :)