Sodom

Millennium

Pozdrav svima, na zalost obavestavamo vas da nismo uspeli da dogovorimo nov datum odrzavanja koncerta Nemackih Thrash Metal veterana SODOM . Managementu benda je potrebno jos neko vreme da zakazu novi datum, kako je vec proslo dosta vremena , doneta je odluka da krenemo sa povracajem novca. Povracaj novca krece od 02.Novembra , na svim prodajnim mestima gde ste i kupili karte. Hvala na razumevanju.

meni je iskreno i laknulo jer znam sta se desava.iako sam kontao da nece biti certa mislio sam da ce se mozda desiti ono 'e javicu vam ja' pa ni traga ni glasa.mislim da cu sodom pre odgledati u nekoj inostranoj zemlji nego kod nas.. i da javio se frubi i rekao da mi vraca pare za destruction i sodom :haha: dobar je ovo dan.prvo saznajem za cert u januaru pa jos dobijam pare nazad..

• 3 weeks later...

Prodajem :

Sodom In the sign of evil/Obsessed by cruelty

SODOM PERSECUTION MANIA 1ST PRESS lp RARE,slayer,venom

SODOM-MORTAL WAY OF LIFE 2XLP ! VERY RARE ! 1ST PRESS !

SODOM-OBSESSED BY CRUELTY LP ! 1ST PRESS ! RARE !

orginali naravno, u odlicnom stanju ( nema otisaka u bukletu, cd nije izgreban/slusljiv je itd. ) .

Ako nekog zanima sve informacije :

[email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nisam znao za ovo:

SPVSteam2.jpg

It's been a long wait for the fans, but now Sodom and SPV/Steamhammer are ready to present a re-release of one of the most influential and successful thrash albums of all time: AGENT ORANGE!

The CD comes in a high class digipak with a bonus CD. The extensive booklet includes rare photos and liner notes by Tom Angelripper. The LP comes as a double gatefold album with printed inner sleeves and 3 bonus live tracks.

Release Dates: February 1st, 2010 (Germany: January 29th).

www.spv.de

Tom Angelripper remembers:

"Oh my God, it's already been 20 years since ,,Agent Orange" is first been jerked into the racks of the record shops. How time flies! I like thinking back to the glorious days, especially because it's been this album which completely turned my life and the lives of my pals upside down.

In the previous years we basically developed our own philosophy, which didn't deal with chart-positions or sales figures. Nevertheless "Agent Orange" achieved position #36 of the German Media Control Charts as the first Thrash album at all. Nobody had reckoned with this. This time almost all of the record reviews were positive, and for the first time in our career we were accepted as a band and as musicians.

I'd like to thank all our fans sincerely for your support.

It's plaintive, that Chris Witchhunter can't commemorate this 20th anniversary of Agent Orange first release with us. May he find his place and his merited peace in "Rock'n'Roll-heaven". Hiya Chris, I drink a beer on you!"

Tracklisting CD:

CD 1

1. Agent Orange

2. Tired And red

3. Incest

4. Remember The Fallen

5. Magic Dragon

6. Exhibition Bout

7. Ausgebombt

8. Baptism Of Fire

9. Don`t Walk Away (TANK cover)

CD 2

1. Incest (live)

2. Agent Orange (live)

3. Tired And Red (live)

4. Remember The Fallen (live)

5. Ausgebombt (live)

6. Ausgebombt (German version)

Tracklisting LP:

Side 1:

1. Agent Orange

2. Tired And Red

3. Incest

Side 2

1. Remember The Fallen

2. Magic Dragon

3. Exhibition Bout

Side 3:

1. Ausgebombt

2. Baptism Of Fire

3. Don`t Walk Away

Side 4:

1. Incest (live)

2. Agent Orange (live)

3. Ausgebombt (live)

Bolje da su izbacili re-release za Persecution Mania abum...

Edited by Morphy
  • Upvote 1