Kamelot

Telcontar

Па, кад си ми рекао "сине" .;)

Ја ипак гледам ситуацију од 2006. године, од тада нам се надолазило бендова, било успона и падова. То што су неки имали бедно одзив идее на част публици и људима, а не бендовима и организацији. :)

Ma ne vid, u pravu si za to, u odnosu na recimo 2002, ovo je raj. Ali ja samo kukam, zato sto me smara kad cujem razne ideje i izgovore zasto ljudi nece da idu na koncert (osim para, to razumem jbg) i to me strasno nervira, zato sto nemamo josh tu kulturu odlaska na koncerte, svirke, i sto se, uglavnom klinci, tripuju i odredjuju muziku po zanrovima i slusaju samo jedan ili par njih...

Па, наравно. Мени иде на курац кад Београђани не долазе на концерте својих омиљених бендова јер их "мрзи", "далеко" им је, и слично. Али, прежвакана тема. ;)

American/Norwegian melodic metallers KAMELOT have set a March 22, 2010 tentative release date for the group's highly anticipated follow-up to "Ghost Opera". The band recently spent time at various studios — including the Gate Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany — under the watchful eye of Sascha Paeth and Miro as producers.

"The new songs are really inspiring," stated guitarist Thomas Youngblood."We feel the long touring and time away from writing has been perfectfor new ideas and an aggressive approach to the new songs."

• 3 weeks later...

Malo pre sam naisla na "Memento Mori" snimak iz BG-a, sad pustila malo Kamelot, posle nekog vremena, i bas sam ih se nesto uzelela. Mogli bi oni jedan fini koncert da naprave kod nas. :rockdevil:

Gledam sad na sajtu, imaju ovu mini turneju, mogli su nas vala i ubaciti. :D

Jes' da cu biti bankrot ako svaka 2 meseca nastavi da bude nesto sto valja posetiti, al' Kamelot bih mogla opet.

Ipak da pricekamo sledecu godinu, bolje je tako. Tad cemo ih se jos vise uzeleti. :bigblue:

• 2 weeks later...

Na sajtu je okacen novi intervju, nista posebno osim sto su spomenuli imena nekih novih pesama:

Khan: Yes, the topics on this album are diverse and weare curious to see the interpretation of the fans for these songs. Someof the titles include "The Great Pandemonium", "Hunter's Season" and"Thespian Drama" to name a few.

i album izlazi na prolece ili pocetkom leta...

• 3 weeks later...

Ovo:

Singer Simone Simons of Dutch symphonic metallers EPICA recently recorded her vocal parts that will be featured on KAMELOT's forthcoming CD. Simone joins KAMELOT vocalist Roy Khan on the band's newest ballad, "House On A Hill", as well the title track of KAMELOT's new album.

i ovo:

French neo-classical metallers ADAGIO have recruited Swedish vocalist Mats Levén (KRUX, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, THERION, TREAT) for their upcoming European tour as the support act for KAMELOT.

Commented ADAGIO guitarist Stéphan Forté: "Mats [pictured below] is an incredible singer and performer, with a tremendous technique. His unique tone, both aggressive and melodic, fits ADAGIO's music wonderfully. So, we're very much looking forward to meeting all of you guys next month on the tour with KAMELOT... We're fuckin' impatient to share a dark musical moment with you!!"

As Kamelot continues to finish their upcoming CD, the special guestsare finishing their parts on the record. Simone Simons from thesymphonic metal band "Epica" recently recorded her vocal parts thatwill be featured on Kamelot's forthcoming CD. Simone joins Kamelotvocalist Khan on the band's newest ballad "House On A Hill" as well thetitle track of the band's new album. More special guests to beannounced soon!

Kamelot will embark on a World Tour starting this March in Europe andwill be debuting several new songs from the new CD. Release date to beannounced...

Al forsiraju Epicu.... :rolleyes::pivopije:

Edited by TheCrossWeBear