Rage

Elldamar

Па, колико је мени познато и руски ратници из средњега века су изгледали исто тако. Не мора свако ко носи панцирну кошуљу да одмах да буде Викинг. Чак штавише, Викинзи то нису ни носили.

Хм, сад нмађох на ибеју Швабу који продаје "Trapped!" на винилу. Нисам имао појма ни да то постоји. Мораћу то да мазнем.

• 2 months later...

RAGE guitarist Victor Smolski has issued the following update:

"The studio job for the new RAGE album 'Carved in Stone' is completed now, and finally I can listen to all tracks of the new CD by my HiFi rack with a quiet conscience, and I can say it has exactly become what we figured out before: STRAIGHT ON THE KISSER! (maybe you have to stop after 2-3 songs, getting a cold beer for a rest period...).

"From the beginning we decided to compose the songs for this CD more straight, concentrating on cool riffs and catchy melodies. Actually, with our new lineup it was easy to realize everything, as we pulled together with André [Hilgers; drums; AXXIS, SILENT FORCE] perfectly! All the recordings with our co-producer, sound engineer and almost fourth bandmember Charly Czajkowski runs perfectly, as well as the final mix with Charlie Bauerfeind. From my point of view I promise you brutal guitar riffs with fancy soli. In one song, I've hidden a modification of a real famous melody — the one who will first recognize this melody will get a present! At 'Open My Grave', my sitar guitar came into operation, at 'Lord of the Flies', I've contributed a phat keyboard arrangement."

E ovako se najavljuje album u koji verujesh da je dobar : ) Iskreno, chovek me je bash zagrejao sa ovim "preview"om, verujem da ce album da jebe keve...

• 2 weeks later...

Dobro, i Jorn Lande je OK, samo što bih ja mnogo više voleo da sam ga video sa Masterplan-om. Kad smo već kod Masterplan-a - tako puno želim da vidim Mike-a Terrana-u, ali nemam sreće. Prvo ode iz Rage-a u Masterplan, pa nas Masterplan ispali, a Rage dolazi sa novim bubnjarom.

UZmi Amorphis i Melecesh neces zazaliti ... meleches bas cudnu muziku sviraju tako da ... :))

A Amorphis su stari kvlt !:)

Jeba ga ovde ima za svakog po nesto...

JA cu vam reci kako cete skupiti pare za oba festivala, jako prosto, u 2008.god nece biti mnogo koncerata , tako da nemate gde da potrosite pare :)hahahahaa.

Vidimo se narode!:)

• 1 month later...
As previously reported, RAGE's new album, Carved In Stone, will be issued by Nuclear Blast Europe on February 22nd. The tracklisting is as follows: 'Carved In Stone', 'Drop Dead!', 'Gentle Murders', 'Open My Grave', 'Without You', 'Long Hard Road', 'One Step Ahead', 'Lost In The Void', 'Mouth Of Greed', 'Lord Of The Flies'.