Cradle Of Filth

All_Destroyer

Kaže zvanični fejs:

CRADLE OF FILTH have announced an October 30th North American release date for the band’s 10th studio album, The Manticore & Other Horrors, out just in time for Halloween courtesy of Nuclear Blast USA. European release date TBA shortly.

Commented the band’s infamous front man, Dani Filth, “This is our 10th commandment in metal. We have diversified and kept alive the spirit of this band and breathed it into something that I can proudly say, slays like an absolute motherf**ker. The Manticore is coming… Long live the filth!”

Recorded in eight weeks at both Springvale and Grindstone studios (where it was also mixed by Scott Atkins), Suffolk, the album is a testament to the longevity of The 'Filth, as not only does it reek of Cradle's (feared or revered) brand of delicious metal vamperotica, but this thoroughly modern album places the band firmly in fresh killing fields anew.

The Manticore & Other Horrors itself possesses an altogether new atmosphere for the band, incorporating a heavier, faster NWOBBM punk vibe that is both current and cruel, blended with ornate orchestration and the quirky immediateness of 2000's Midian opus.

The album’s title can be likened to a bestiary, a collection of stories on monsters - personal demons, Chimeras, literary fiends and world-enslaving entities to blame but a few. “Manticore,” the ravening title track, is a song about a beautiful mythological horror that comes to be feared as the disfigurehead of foreign occupation in the Indian provinces.

The songs “Illicitus” and “Pallid Reflection” bare the sweet ingredients of vampirism and lycanthropy; the wicked “For Your Vulgar Delectation” and “Frost On Her Pillow” are woven perversely into grim fairy tales, whilst classic, monumental tracks like “The Abhorrent and Siding With The Titans” both extol tentacular Lovecraftian values.

CRADLE OF FILTH will spread its darkness upon European lands with a tour throughout November and December.

Stay tuned for more information on Cradle Of Filth and The Manticore & Other Horrors.

Cradle Of Filth members:

Dani Filth - vocals

Paul Allender - guitar

James McIlroy - guitar

David Pybus - bass

Martin Skaroupka - drums

Edited by Talvi

Docice qrac! Omot prosecan.... Sta uopste znaci Manticore?

Vidi se da ne igras igrice nikakve :D

Inace Dave Pybis vise nije clan, bar tako stoji na arhivama i wikipediji.

Bas se radujem cinjenici sto se vracaju panku i old skul melodijama jer to je prava formula za COF. Paul-ova izjava obecava: "The last thing we want to do is come out with another album that sounds like the last two. We decided to change direction and go back to what we used to do with the female vocals; all the strong melody lines and harmonies... I've put a lot of punk orientated riffs back into it again. It's really gone quite dark and pretty hardcore."

Samo da ne sjebu produkciju i da posalju Endi Snipa u tri lepe.

Kad zavrsim fax igracu igrice. Prvo cu da instaliram Stronghold Crusader, dobri stari Stronghold.

BTW Cradle na turneji sa Godseed i Rotting Christ, a posto nema sanse da dodju u Srbiju moracemo u Zagrob ili Budimpestu.

Jesi ti njih gledao sa Moonspellom?

Meni su oni tad bili takva bljuvotina uzivo da nema sile da bih ih jurio po inozemstvu da ih gledam...

Jesi ti njih gledao sa Moonspellom?

Meni su oni tad bili takva bljuvotina uzivo da nema sile da bih ih jurio po inozemstvu da ih gledam...

Jesam, meni je bilo super. Ceo dan sam proveo pred SKC-om, bend nije stigao kad sam ja dosao. A onda kad je Dani proso pored mene upiskio sam se od srece. E to su bili dani. Koncert je bio dobar, highlight je bio Gilded Cunt.

Bas sam nesto zadovoljan ovim sto citam ovih dana o novom albumu, kratko, punkish, NEMA ENDI SNIPA, Midian uplivi, bas se nesto radujem albumu.

A i slika benda je pobedila skroz :)

Meni ovaj opis nešto smrdi na Thornography kršten sa Midianom, ne znam ni sam zašto.

Fotka je Dimmu Behemoth fazon :haha: