Cradle Of Filth

All_Destroyer

• 1 month later...

Regarding rumours about Joey working with Gorgoroth and Cradle Of Filth....

Dani: "There is some truth to this rumor though it was a side project designed to vent steam and not to interfere with anything CRADLE was doing at that time. Joey was originally going to man the drum-stool but that prestigious seat was then rumored for John Tempesta (WHITE ZOMBIE, THE CULT). Also involved was producer Rob Caggiano, GORGOROTH bassist King, I, PARASITE noise terrorist Christopher Jon and another who hadn't fully committed. We actually have a few songs fully written but our record company decided that it was in the band's and my best interest to refuse me permission to continue any further with it. I acquiesced gracefully, though not without a proper moan first, you understand!"

Nemam komentara

• 1 month later...

Ja evo upravo slušam, i meni je odlična, duža brza pjesma sa nekim sporijim dijelovima kako oni znaju, i tako, nadam se da će biti bolji album od ova dva zadnja, ako budu ostale pjesme na ovaj fazon biće ok. Očekujem bar da mi se svidi 50% albuma.

upravo slusam tu novu stvar...

nimalo nisam odusevljen... deluje jako suplje... kao da kroz skoro celu stvar svira samo jedna gitara ili je ovaj snimak na myspaceu loseg kvaliteta...

ne svidja mi se...

sto se tice thornography-a... nadam se da takavo djubre nece vise izdavati!

propadaju i oni, nemaju vise onakvu energiju kao nekad! :(

Nisam ja troo bleker,cak naprotiv ja vise volim rap i hip hop nego black metal :)

Ne verujem da je govorio o tebi :P Ali me živo zanima šta to znači "izdajnik black metala". Šta, naložili nas da su black, pa nas posle ispalili? :)

COF = Brown Metal :)

Edited by gojko88