Esoteric

Anоnymous

• 3 months later...

The autumn will also bring you British doomsters ESOTERIC's new offering. The British doomsters are currently hard at work on their sixth full-length, which should hit the stores in November. Vocalist Greg Chandlers presents the yet-untitled album as a "varied and diverse mix of emotions and soundscapes"...

• 1 month later...

As announced last June, ESOTERIC are back! The British doomsters' forthcoming album is entitled "Paragon of Dissonance" and has been described by vocalist Greg Chandler as a "varied and diverse mix of emotions and soundscapes"...

This sixth full-length will be released mid-November and will be a 2-disc set, like most of ESOTERIC's previous albums.

• 1 month later...

As previously announced, ESOTERIC’s forthcoming album is entitled “Paragon of Dissonance” and will be out on November 11th (November 15th in the US). Here are the cover artwork and tracklisting of the British doomsters’ sixth full-length:

CD 1:

1. Abandonment

2. Loss of Will

3. Cipher

4. Non Being

CD 2:

1. Aberration

2. Disconsolate

3. Torrent of Ills

296698_10150371600564808_49433279807_9871912_1984378165_a.jpg

SOM i njihove epske rezolucije omota na fejsu ponovo napadaju.

• 1 month later...

Jbga zensko sam, mogla sam da se pozovem i na sledece, tipicno elegicno, mracno za esoteric, da dok slusas pogubs se, u mom slucaju zatvoris oci i potones u more doom zvuka i jbga kada se zavrsi stvar moras da otvoris oci. Nisam ti ja mnogo dobra na recima, a ako krenem da pricam pocecu da pisem sastave :haha: